• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion Thread #37

BlackeJan said:
Alright guys....it's time to start these darn revisions. We gonna have to leave the 6C revision until the Tenpenchii can actually be talked about and all. We also need to find which calc has the biggest planet size and get that out the way and we can see about those speed feats
EDIT: we can also recalc the meteors in the last simce Onoki was casually flying right next to one
We need to see which is the most correct, not the biggest

I do not think it's good to use the larger one, using some with a reasonable size would avoid outliers.

Hey guys, lets discuss Madara's Jump Force abilities. I'm not 100% sure they will add Six Paths Madara for the simple fact that the New York map has the Mokuton Flower Jutsu, which only Edo Madara has used, but still, it's possible for either.

I think it's out of Kaguya or Momoshiki who will be added cause they fit the theme of multiple dimensions and universes better than Madara imo.

The next episode of Boruto is gonna be fast paced action. It's confirmet mostly all action next episode and I can't wait. This episode was good too; Onoki gave us the real reason as to why he made those fake beings and he also used something very dangerous to create them

I'm kinda hoping it's Momoshiki in Jump Force as well cause that would be so freaking lit. His move set would be fast and sharp because he uses weapons and gentle fist. His jutsu would also flow so beautiful in the game as well

I want momoshiki or Toneri, because it would be awesome. Would also be cool if momoshiki start of not transformed and some of his moves is aided by Kinshiki before his transformation as a super.

Yeah I wouldn't mind Toneri either at all. Also I personally hope we get Might Guy as well and maybe Kakashi or Hinata. Didn't say Sakura cause even Kishi acknowledged that she was hated so I don't think Bandi would go with Sakura tbh

Kinda pointless if you ask me, but sure. Though I do have a question now regarding light fang.

Why are so many people anal about it "not" being LS. Clearly Kishimoto intends for it to be LS (Authors Intent). Despite it being "Storm Release". Nothing says Storm Release can only be used to create Lightning and shit.

It's described as a goddamn beam of light that it created through Storm Release / Chakra Manipulation.

Not only that but there should be no quams about it being LS. Naruto and God Tiers scale to a speed that is higger than what Naruto dodging it would generate, so it being LS would still be consistent with everything calced so far.

I mean, come on. This is a verse where the characters are creating every element and manipulating shadows from pure Energy energy, and we're drawing the kine at them creating light? What sense does that make?

Same reason why that it was said that Ay's Lightning isnt real yet Sasuke could make a lightning style jutsu and it was real. Tbh Idk why we can't go with LS cause they are taking that databook way too seriously like some is to ofc be used To take seriously while others yeah it's common sense to know it's not true

EDIT: I forgot that we have proof that lightning chakra nature is real lol

What does not make sense is to use a lightning bolt made of chakra in a calculation and simply ignore the rest of the elements

Eh well we have to start a CRT of it one day though I honestly want to find which earth size is acceptable and all though I would laugh if that largest one we use doesn't create outliers

TheFinalOrder said:
Kinda pointless if you ask me, but sure. Though I do have a question now regarding light fang.
Why are so many people anal about it "not" being LS. Clearly Kishimoto intends for it to be LS (Authors Intent). Despite it being "Storm Release". Nothing says Storm Release can only be used to create Lightning and shit.

It's described as a goddamn beam of light that it created through Storm Release / Chakra Manipulation.

Not only that but there should be no quams about it being LS. Naruto and God Tiers scale to a speed that is higger than what Naruto dodging it would generate, so it being LS would still be consistent with everything calced so far.

I mean, come on. This is a verse where the characters are creating every element and manipulating shadows from pure Energy energy, and we're drawing the kine at them creating light? What sense does that make?
If i remember correctly it was rejected before because the assumption was that Naruto dodged his headswing

Which is debunked by several things including anime, Naruto's positioning etc.

Anyone who at this point says LF isn't light speed shouldn't even be taken seriously, it has the most proof of anything in Naruto being LS

last time LF was reject by saying that db contradict itself

LF is undodgeable but naruto dodge it so db contradict itself

which sound like BS reason and excuse to discard db statement

This site downplays certain things about every verse tbh lmao. I'm pretty sure if you were to ask Kishi how fast Naruto is he would say faster than light

Tbf this is this site is used to debate how powerful a character is. Things like this will always get brought up when it's so controversial and fans of the verse are getting sick of the reasoning for The LF not being rated light speed when the reasons are literally false like seriously the reasons are BS.

Omimi said:
last time LF was reject by saying that db contradict itself
LF is undodgeable but naruto dodge it so db contradict itself

which sound like BS reason and excuse to discard db statement
This is not a contradiction, it is more to enhance Naruto's speed. It is common in fiction to have something related to light being something that can not be avoided with speed, so with this, the intent of all the citation is to show that even light being something that is unable to react, Naruto succeeds.

I mean light fang dodge yields lower results than what Naruto and co currently scale to so is it really worth going through hell and back arguing that its legit?

Also why do the 6-C revisions exist? I just cant recall the 6-C calc or whatnot.

Back