• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion Thread #37

TenshinG said:
Make the Juubi Great Again!
Not sure if that's a joke or not but the Juubi's in a better position than it has been, to my knowledge.

First Form Juubi = High 7-A ------> Low 6-B.

Second and Third Form Juubi = 6-B -------> High 6-A.

Prime Juubi = Low 5-B ------> 5-B.

First, Second, and Third Form Juubi = MHS ------> MHS+.

Prime Juubi = MHS+ ------> Relativistic.

It's already in its greatest period. From here on, there's a higher potential for downgrades as opposed to upgrades unless something good comes up...

Well we still haven't started on that CRT on Tenpenchii nor BM but with the new storm standard calculation it could actually be a upgrade

TheFinalOrder said:
I was wrong then about the water, but it's more so the Juubi pulled water from the Ocean more so than Created it I believe. It's hard to tell from the picture tbh.
Uploads original 11120 111201000 4365450 9903554352 d8462
but if we look the at image carefully than we see that water came from middle( where jubi was standing) and Ocean is far way from jubi + we cant even see any Ocean^

if it wasn't created than jubi had to pull water from earth( underground)

I'm talking about the V2 Jins 6C calcs. We need to start the revision for that which Naruto also scales above them as well

Omimi said:
TheFinalOrder said:
I was wrong then about the water, but it's more so the Juubi pulled water from the Ocean more so than Created it I believe. It's hard to tell from the picture tbh.
Uploads original 11120 111201000 4365450 9903554352 d8462
but if we look the at image carefully than we see that water came from middle( where jubi was standing) and Ocean is far way from jubi
+ we cant even see any Ocean^

if it wasn't created than jubi had to pull water from earth( underground)
Not to mention in the top left corner it kinda looks like the water is moving away from the Juubi, crashing against the side of the crater and moving upwards like we see at the bottom of the picture.

U guys....Jubi created the water just like how a water nature ninja can created water style ninjitsu out of nowhere

Well ok then. All that realky needs to be calced is the crater, then we can see about evaluations. Can someone group TataHakai's Calcs in one place, like a Blog? So it's easier to search for.

Iirc the Rain Tiger is downgraded cause of CAPE but Peins 7A comes from KN6 TBB which Kep made 2 Calcs on it though don't know which is better (both are accepted)

It's not so easy to apply the scaling. Someone should make a thread and I really don't know who's going to make all of the changes.

Btw, should we calc all water creation feats in Naruto? Iirc, we're doing it for Juubi with Tenpenchii. Last I remember, people didn't want to use that method because it seemed "too high".

TheFinalOrder said:
Btw, should we calc all water creation feats in Naruto? Iirc, we're doing it for Juubi with Tenpenchii. Last I remember, people didn't want to use that method because it seemed "too high".
Juubi with just with water creation high 6-A

so i get that why some dont want it but we can only use this 2 method

1. Jubi created the water

2.if it wasn't created than jubi had to pull water from earth( underground)

so it would be good if 2nd method also give good result

Kisame as well. Obviously not on Juubis level but those are some nice feats for water style users who are mid tier

I think u mean the Water Style: Shark Bomb Jutsu correct?

Also we need to start the 7A revision and thiuse that scales to Base Naruto

another one huh lol nice pics btw. so yeah, imma be quick about it. ive only come here for two things- two super overlooked feats, and subscrbing to pewds, but ill keep the last one for later. i was reading the chapter where TTJ madara pulls out those 6 or so chibakus and throws them down but sasuke and naruto intercept them. there are about tw or three feats in there that have yet to be calced. the speed of naruto's FRS thrown at the chibakus (it could potentially be the best feat in the show... maybe), the sieze of their explasions, and the speed of sasuke going up there. the last one is pretty useless compared to the other two, but i just put it in here for good measure

if boruto anime is canon then shouldn't we upgrade

(Dust Release )Molecular to Atomic cuz sarada said its Atomic

Guys Edo-Tensei should definitely get Mid-High regen from Sai's friend/brother being used as an explosive by deidara in chapter 518.

No need for high-mid.

Back