• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion Thread #37

Welcome back Rocker, didnt know you were gone tbh.

Naturally only those that are Chosen of Eggboi will be greeted in his thread

@BFF

Great to see you aswell

Nice to talk again haha, honestly I am only sort of back, exams in a month so I would probably be spending most of the time studying. But it is cool being back.

We were in chapter 518 I think, Sai's friend gets blown to dust by Deidara then he comes back completely fine.

One day there will be no more revisions, belive it!

Anyways enough of my delusions and thanks for welcoming me back, also if i read through the thread well enough we are focusing on the 6-C revisions right?

Well we still haven't don't talking about the Tenpenchii or BM Naruto calc that was made by Gallavan so really we need to do the 7A revision

For the 6C revision we could have started on it a long time ago. The calc was evaluated if I remember correctly we just gotta make a thread for the ones who scale

At the time being BM and KCM Naruto can just scale to atleast 6C because they scale above one another and above the V2 jins who are 6C

Long ago? Naaahhhhhhhh, i know i said that we are gonna do it at the christmas but honestly summer looks like a perfect opportunity, dont you think?

Also thanks.

Alright guys....it's time to start these darn revisions. We gonna have to leave the 6C revision until the Tenpenchii can actually be talked about and all. We also need to find which calc has the biggest planet size and get that out the way and we can see about those speed feats

EDIT: we can also recalc the meteors in the last simce Onoki was casually flying right next to one

Kep said he would handle the planet sizes

The 6C revision comes from the V2 jins. Tenpenchii doesn't rely on them it has its own High 6C rating

Yeah I know but we stoked for SO long and I even sent him a message when we could start and he hasn't answered me back (this was like 1-2 weeks ago)

The reason why I said not to do 6C cause KCM scales and he also scales to Tenpenchii

Back