• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo general discussion thread #3

Well, I didn't see the chapter, I just wanted to make a joke.

Momoshiki being much stronger than Kaguya?

Dunno, we already see that in this verse exist people with a fat ass ego; Madara nearly transformed himself in MC Hammer and start to sing "U Can't Touch This", them Black Zetsu bullshit happened, Kaguya and Black Zetsu both were like that and they got sealed by two 17 years old bois, Momoshiki was like that in the movie and he got an unholy fat ass Rasengan by Boruto, a 12 years old boi, powered by Naruto, who is tired because of his work, got impaled by black rods and others things, in the face and get killed.

People with fat ass ego get humilled hard.

I can speak all day about people with fat ass ego in Naruto verse.

Toneri was like that too and then he get rekt by an one, single punch. But at least he and Madara are our Rule Breakers :')

Who scales from Sub-Rel. Minato:

Reaction/Combat Speed:

• Juubito (In Control)
  • BM Minato
  • BSM Naruto
  • EMS Sasuke
  • SM Hashirama
  • Edo Madara
Reaction Speed Only:

• SM Minato
  • KCM Minato
  • Base Minato

It wasn't agreed that just buffed Sasuke was the one who scales?

Also, the people who already has sub-rela un their profiles should get a "at least sub-relativistic" becase of Madara who reacted to a stronger Minato like he was a fodder, well Obito did the same thing. Dunno if a "likely/possibly higher" should be added too.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Ah okey. We should wait for the calc get revised before making the real list since It can be rejected for x or x reasons.
The calc has already been revised. Kep accepted it Previously iirc, and it follows a similar set up to another accepted calc. UMR has no problem with it iirc, that's 2 calc group members who have pretty much looked over it. It can be added.

TheFinalOrder said:
That would imply Base Naruto = Base Minato in speed, which is not the case.
But Kurama compared Naruto to Minato no? w/ the Hiriashi ( idk how 2 spell it) then Naruto speed should be comparable 2 Minato

ShrekAlmighty said:
Which is a part of him
Nope, That's tantamount to saying Sasuke himself was bing amped by the Biju Chakra in VoTE 2 against Naruto. If sasuke was being amped personally, the Curse Mark would be on him, not the Susanoo. But Instead, Sasuke is simply amping the Susanoo via the CM, not himself.

But Kurama compared Naruto to Minato no? w/ the Hiriashi ( idk how 2 spell it) then Naruto speed should be comparable 2 Minato

Can someone look at this plz lol

Well he did indeed compare them but Base war Naruto getting those reactions would give a lot of characters the upgrade which is a bit overkill

BlackeJan said:
Can someone look at this plz lol
IIrc, Kurama only said Naruto was superior in chakra conrol than Minato. That doesn't translate to being just as fast. Minato is still faster than Majority of the verse, and people like Hiruzen for example, should be better at Chakra Control than Minato for example, but that doesn't make him faster.

Let's discuss the Boruto Anime...

So, the Boruto Anime is currently adapting the Movie arc. It was stated that they would be using Kishimoto's full script for the arc.

Here is the problem....

• They are "Loosely" following the Manga (Changing/retconning a lot of stuff)
  • They are incorporating a lot of anime only characters/situations
  • What dialogue or scenes are specific to Kishimoto's full script isn't known to us.
So basically, the Momoshiki arc is clearly diverting from the Manga (Especially being they're about to have Sumire participate in the CE, despite the Manga saying she doesn't, etc.

It's vitually impossible view both the Manga and this anime arc as canon. There is just too many issues with this to accept it as canon. As much as I would for this arc to be canon, the "canon" parts of this arc are unquantifiable. I even see some future issues coming up if Urashiki is incorporated into the raid of the CE and the final battle and doesn't die.

IDK....I think we should just stick to the Manga arc being the only canon source for Momoshiki and such, and everything in the anime (That isn't an adaption of the manga) should be canon.

TheFinalOrder said:
Let's discuss the Boruto Anime...
So, the Boruto Anime is currently adapting the Movie arc. It was stated that they would be using Kishimoto's full script for the arc.

Here is the problem....

• They are "Loosely" following the Manga (Changing/retconning a lot of stuff)
  • They are incorporating a lot of anime only characters/situations
  • What dialogue or scenes are specific to Kishimoto's full script isn't known to us.
So basically, the Momoshiki arc is clearly diverting from the Manga (Especially being they're about to have Sumire participate in the CE, despite the Manga saying she doesn't, etc.

It's vitually impossible view both the Manga and this anime arc as canon. There is just too many issues with this to accept it as canon. As much as I would for this arc to be canon, the "canon" parts of this arc are unquantifiable. I even see some future issues coming up if Urashiki is incorporated into the raid of the CE and the final battle and doesn't die.

IDK....I think we should just stick to the Manga arc being the only canon source for Momoshiki and such, and everything in the anime (That isn't an adaption of the manga) should be canon.
The Anime seems to be taking alot of stuff from the Novels.

anyway if it does completely diverge i still suggest composite canon.

if not we can seperate Boruto stuff by Manga and Anime keys

Rocker1189 said:
The anime should be the true canon if anything not the manga. And we should wait before we do anything.
Or like shadow said composite canon.
No, Kishi is more involved with the Manga. That is like saying the Naruto Anime should be > The Manga in terms of canon.

My issue is that the manga has to speed things up since it is monthly, the anime would have more stuff that Kishi did not have in the manga.

Bois, I just realized something in my way from the university to my house:

Naruto has received various comments of how big his chakra is, even Momoshiki in the manga said that he Hokage have a massive amount of chakra, and the one saying that is alien guy how has created chakra fruits, eated them and can absorb chakra like nothing.

So: Naruto > chakra fruits and unholy aliens things...

Wtf, Kishimoto?!!?┬í1!┬í?1┬┐^∞

We will see what he going to say, and happen, in the anime.

Also, "Momo-chan"? lmao.

@Alex

I think it's just moreso all of these chakra fruits are different in strength. Not any two are the same level of power, etc.

TheFinalOrder said:
@Alex
I think it's just moreso all of these chakra fruits are different in strength. Not any two are the same level of power, etc.
Boii....................

we need a good Naruto Game

Well, who knows. We can say that 1+1=2 in Boruto, but we wouldn't be sure of anything until the serie ends and we can see the official things. The only thing that I completely sure is that we will get rekt by the power scaling. Just like the people who started to see Naruto from the very beginning, they were like:

"This ninja people will be 7-A max and no more than that."

Then they see those two 17 years old bois creating a moon.

"WTFISTHIS?!?!?!?!?" they said without believe what their eyes just see.

We can make threads, we can discuss, we can make jokes, but in the end we will get rekt and trolled by Kishimoto and co.

Urashiki > Momo-chan, come at me lol

i think if the anime really diverts from the manga we should just use composite profiles

Back