• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo general discussion thread #3

They even know she had children with a human,and that they sealed her away.They also know the sage split the chakra from the tree into the tailed beast which is why they're collecting them.They know what she is capable of and still call her weak.

They know she has children but other points speculation. Also, you see the fruit Kaguya eat in the manga. Kaguya literally huge.

Min 300 years and she didn't die, fought against Naruto and Sasuke simultaneously and throw Low 5-B jutsus like nothing, Naruto couldn't harm physically and she successfully defend herself.

After several attacks Momoshiki spent, Naruto and Sasuke able to harm him successfully. With this facts he is only ability to harm Kaguya is absorption.

When their fight against Naruto and Sasuke concluded we can speak without speculation.

If they not at least 10 times stronger with their physical attacks it becomes irrelevant.

they know about her it was mentioned a few episodes back that the clan has been watching earth for thousands of years

said otsutsuki has already eaten a chakra fruit,and kaguyas whole zetsu deal was to get help against these guys. and madara still outhaxes

Nine tails..tailed beasts are just fractions of random power fruits that can be created casually by aliens...

About Izanagi, Obito told Konan that only those with Uchiha and Senju DNA could use it. But Izanami was developed to discourage Uchiha from using it.

Was something retconned?

For the first, there was no reason for him to lie to Konan since he killed her there. It's either he was lied to, or Kishi retconned it.

Burning Full Fingers said:
For the first, there was no reason for him to lie to Konan since he killed her there. It's either he was lied to, or Kishi retconned it.
everything is ALWAYS consistent in Naruto, Retconns NEVAH Happen..EVER

of COURSe. its just that hashiramas cells are amazing! they can make a 10 years cooldown into a goddamn DAY cool down, gives regen, mukon, water and earth release, and rinnegan if you have a sharingan and a bit of madaras/sasukes cells

Izanami and Izanagi didn't retconned.

Without Senju blood, only MS users able to Izanagi and Izanami but if person have Senju blood they can use with normal Sharingan.

Edit: I remember that from Anime but i check the manga and this is not correct. Their is a user shown quite clearly with 3T but i don't know that person has MS, so it's my headcanon right now.

Seriously guys? Now it's plain wank, Momoshiki isn't stronger than Kaguya. Let's get real, shall we?

For starters, you all need to pay more attention to what's being said and in what context. Momoshiki was Ignorant about Kaguya and Naruto's world until Urashiki said something. And this is the guy who is implied to be reporting back to the main clan regularly.

It's seriously disgenuine to judge Kaguya by Momoshiki's statement when the dude didn't know shit about her or the world post Kaguya intially coming.

Ontop of that can we please stop the blatant wanking of Naruto and Sasuke? Sasuke and Naruto are not much stronger than they were at 17, if they're stronger at all. They could still be just as strong. There is factually no proof of them being stronger, you all are just going under massive assumptions.

Go to that Momoshiki thread to post what you just said there. The context actually matters, yeah.

But the comments are going off of what was posted earlier about the Momoshiki and Kaguya thing, and most are joke comments. I'm guessing the others haven't watched the episodes themselves like me.

Nobody mentioned anything about Adult Naruto and Sasuke vs their teenage selves.

The thing about other Ōtsutsuki being much superior to Kaguya was only mentioned to be a possibility.

Ultimately, there's no wanking here. You're just overreacting, I think. It's not like this is the first time that someone says Momoshiki > Kaguya. It's in no way only based on Momoshiki's recent statement.

Back