• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo general discussion thread #3

ok ok... lets first get this straight boii

what do you mean by KCSM mode

im talking about Tailed Beast Sage Mode

Yato

I don't believe it's KCSM, as Naruto overpowered Toneri's attack without the sage pigmentation around his eyes.

Either way, 100% KCSM - or BSM, whatever - Naruto should be Low 5-B.

It also adds validity to the ratings of the god tiers.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't believe it's KCSM, as Naruto overpowered Toneri's attack without the sage pigmentation around his eyes.

Six paths sage mode right?

cause he had regular old Sage Mode

Kyuubi Chakra Sage Mode is the one that fought Toneri. Naruto can't enter BM without Synching Hearts with Kurama or whatever. So, if Naruto summoned Kurama out of him, like with the Juubi and such, then Naruto can't be fighting in BM, he'd be in KCM because that's the Chakra Mode he can use without Kurama. And naruto only has 1 kyuubi inside of him. It's likely Kurama is 100% again going Hagoromo's words, thus Naruto is fighting Toneri in 100% Kyuubi Chakra Sage Mode, not Biju Mode.

I know what you're talking about

in fact, we are actually using the wrong terms

when I was referring to Biju Mode I'm referring to

I'm referring to when Naruto finally bonded with Kurama properly and was able to access Kurama chakra in its entirety

when people think of KCM Naruto they think of the initial nine tails chakra mode

Well, If he's routing all his Chakra to his hand, I don't think he'd have the SM Pigmentation anyways.

And yeah, Post War Arc Naruto should be Low 5-B all around if his feats dictate it. Like I said in the original revisions, the cloaks are just a way for Naruto to boost his physical stats as with Chakra control, his Jutsu would be at the same level in any form.

However it would still be 50 percent Sage mode nine chakra whatever form as he let Kurama out on his own, Kurama's Avatar was using the rest.

if Naruto was using a 100 percent Kurama would have dissipated

TheFinalOrder said:

Well, If he's routing all his Chakra to his hand, I don't think he'd have the SM Pigmentation anyways.
And yeah, Post War Arc Naruto should be Low 5-B all around if his feats dictate it. Like I said in the original revisions, the cloaks are just a way for Naruto to boost his physical stats as with Chakra control, his Jutsu would be at the same level in any form.
Yup its just that this would lead to Boruto characters scaling which in turn make alot of users Salty

Shadowbokunohero said:
TheFinalOrder said:

Yup its just that this would lead to Boruto characters scaling which in turn make alot of users Salty
Not really. Base naruto's Durability is such that he can still be gutted by a Kunai. Like I said, Naruto Characters have split durability with their physical bodies. They can take and handle blunt force and energy attacks regularly, but piercing and cutting will kill them.

Note: This is without the use of Chakra cloaks and such.

I kinda disagree on that point about the Kunai's and stuff but I think we should avoid more debates on a thread that was made to discuss non debating Naruto stuff

also Momoshiki is superior to Kaguya

no one like it cuz that would him 5-A Lol

as for me even thou i want 5-A naruto i still think kaguya can one shot Momoshiki

Shadowbokunohero said:
I kinda disagree on that point about the Kunai's and stuff but I think we should avoid more debates on a thread that was made to discuss non debating Naruto stuff
All I'm saying is, there is a reason why, despite how Strong they are in Base, Naruto still needs Chakra to do this:

0010-002
They aren't like Superman, lol. This is also why Chojiro was able to harm Kinshiki.

Omimi said:
also Momoshiki is superior to Kaguya

no one like it cuz that would him 5-A Lol

as for me even thou i want 5-A naruto i still think kaguya can one shot Momoshiki
No... not what i meant Momoshiki is a Higher Low 5-B than Kaguya. i wish i could chat with you guys about this properly and discuss my reasonings but vs threads like these tend to get heated with conflicted opinions

TheFinalOrder said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
All I'm saying is, there is a reason why, despite how Strong they are in Base, Naruto still needs Chakra to do this:
0010-002
They aren't like Superman, lol. This is also why Chojiro was able to harm Kinshiki.
PIS

same reason how frieza got cut by a sword

Goky gets cut by glass

the only reason kunai's and swords are still used in Naruto is for Thematic reasons.. because well they "Ninja's"

for all intensive purpouses the author doesnt really know how powerful their characters are.

It can't be PIS, because it has been consistent since the inception of the manga. Really, it's the same case for a lot of verses, but it's only really popular and used for downplay with Naruto and One Piece.

Urashiki gonna be in action tomorrow.

I agree Kakashi and Obito should both have sub rel reactions while using DMS togther it explains why madara wasnt fast enough to stop Obito from teleporting because he stated himself sharingans are better when they are in a pair. This is backed up by the fact that Kakashi can react to Kaguya

so Naruto fought Momoshiki in his 100 percent Kyubbi chakra mode and not his SOSP mode lol?? Damn naruto most be saving it for plot or something

bruh we been downplaying the hell out of Toneri lol he has small planet level striking strength scaling off of Teen Naruto SOSP(Base) who has small planet level striking strength just from kicking Madara tsb away with ease

OvO I've been researching some stuff
the anime is gonna have some cool stuff later on

Like?
the anime seems to be adapting alot of stuff from the novels

not just the movie novel but the other Boruto novels

AstralKing7 said:
so Naruto fought Momoshiki in his 100 percent Kyubbi chakra mode and not his SOSP mode lol?? Damn naruto most be saving it for plot or something
that was six paths sage mode

Episode 55 confirms Momoshiki is once again superior to Kaguya in ever way.

He pretty much referred to her as an insect and couldn't wait to punish her for her betrayal lol.

Momoshiki is constantly confirmed to be superior to Kaguya

People need to accept she isn't god tier anymore

the only reason Kaguya is 5-A is with the world's chakra anyway

so saying Momoshiki is inferior because he hasn't shown a 5-A attack is a weak argument

Frantzy12 said:
Episode 55 confirms Momoshiki is once again superior to Kaguya in ever way.
He pretty much referred to her as an insect and couldn't wait to punish her for her betrayal lol.
Yup. anime is adapting the manga

knew it would be mentioned in some form or another

Problem is that he don't know Kaguya's power up eaten chakra fruit. He probably think this is same Kaguya or with slight power up.

Back