• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo general discussion thread #3

man ikr momoshiki had to be lying or just didnt tell everything to boruto on purpose because it wasnt relevant to his situation. The clan maybe can bestow power on to others by giving a sigil to them with out dying cause i refuse to believe Kawaki was strong enought to defeat a clan memeber. Thats just imo tho maybe he did kill one and Kawaki is just stronger and more badass than mitsuki who knows. Also i think the name of Boruto's sigil is Karma

I think we should completely remove that key because Naruto's Asura Avatar like Susano'o, just a chakra construct.

Low 5-B. At least Low 5-B with Six Paths: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken.

If we're going to use composite profiles (Despite the fact i'm against it as of now) We shouldn't use the Movie or Novel of this arc, Only the Anime and Manga. They both are the most retconed versions of the material there is. Especially the Novel.

Mindovin said:
I think we should completely remove that key because Naruto's Asura Avatar like Susano'o, just a chakra construct.
Low 5-B. At least Low 5-B with Six Paths: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken.
no they are not same unlike normal avater it was amp by nature energy

also sasuke with biju+ Susano'o>>>>>>>> sasuke with onlySusano'o

the key should be keep tbh cause its not something naruto can go in to without prep, he has to have another kurama clone somewhere saving up energy than take its energy while fusing with 3 other clones. So it should be a different key

Naruto can do that without prep.He did that very quickly during the fight against Sasuke.Naruto should just be at least low5-B with 2 Giant rassenshurikens,like Boros with his Star Cannon.

@Omimi

Read carefully, please.

1)And his other avatars not amp by nature chakra? Please don't tell me you believe he used whole world's nature chakra crap because that's not true at all. Until someone debunk this -below image- there is no reason to believe Kurama collected whole world's nature chakra. Also, if he collects whole nature chakra in the world that means there are no trees to see anymore.

696-014

2)I never mentioned Sasuke's Six Paths Susano'o but either way it needs to remain because he takes chakra from other sources otherwise he can't use or no way to take.

7-B with Amaterasu and Complete Susano'o | 7-B with Amaterasu and Complete Susano'o

I mentioned this.

3)When Naruto's Tailed Beast Six Paths Sage Mode use in a battle he can't go his human form, because if he goes to his human form he starts to use Six Paths Sage Mode to the how it seems.

@Astral

That prep is, one Kurama clone collects Nature chakra and transfers to Naruto, it can be done in mid-battle.

When I think about it, Sasuke needs to treated same way maybe.

Before forgetting, they use this forms one time only.

Do you know this form Naruto's and Sasuke's speed?

Sasuke's speed this; Sub-Relativistic (Blitzed Six Paths Bijuu Naruto). Please tell me when he blitzed him when Naruto use this form one time attack only and only used his Six Paths Form and Kurama avatar?

No, he can't when even Kaguya couldn't do that while she able to catch Sasuke. Naruto's senses too much and adding this to Kurama it's near impossible. Also, it's clear Sasuke use's his teleportation. If not we need to give Sasuke at least rel+ or something like that.

I agree with Mindovin,there is no reason to keep that Asura Avatar key for Naruto,he can be "low-5B,higher with Giant Rss".

He demonstrated nothing in that Avatar state,so it is pointlesse.

@Mindovin

Rewatch Naruto vs Sasuke,or reread,he blitzed him with his Bijuu Susanoo.I am ob my phone so i can't give you scans.Sasuke can not teleport,he can teleport only others and switch places with them.Has he ever used teleportation without switching himself with something?

I read it but in context, it's impossible with Naruto's senses, I mean he reacted to Kaguya's teleport or Sasuke's speed go to rel+ or higher. How much speed do you need to completely speed mach 17k-18k? In the below images he teleports but I don't know to what.

695-004
695-005

@Dzhindzholia

He demonstrated far superior strength than his normal state, as he was able to fight Bijuu Susanoo Sasuke who's >>>>>>>>>>>> his normal self. Sasuke showed no different abilities either.

@Burning

Naruto was not able to fight Bijuu Susanoo,Sasuke was waay above Naruto in strength so much that Naruto was not even able to scratch him,he was only able to rival Indra's Arrow with his rasengans,that is only 1 attack.

@Mindovin

Sasuke blitzed Naruto with Bijuu Susanoo.

First Sasuke didnt blitz Naruto. Naruto still was able to react to Sasukes teleportation.

Second stop downplaying Narutos Kurama Avatar cause i swear the damn appearence pretty much says it all. The fact that it increases Narutos area of perception to near 360 degrees with all of those heads, and the fact that Kurama regular avatar isnt even able to hold that much chakra thats why naruto combined with his other clones. When i think about it should we add fusion to narutos page. I think we should because no other forms of naruto can use this ability, different that shadow clones because Naruto took kuramas chakra body along with the originals and created a new body right? I believe that should be fusion

No one is downplaying Asura's Avatar,Naruto only demonstrated 1 move in that state,we can not assume it is different from Kurama's Avatar ability wise.Meanwhile Sasuke demonstrated some moves and fought against Naruto in his Bijuu Susanoo mode,so i don't see a reason to keep a seperate key for only 1 move.

You're not getting it. The fact that he used only two major attacks doesn't matter.

It's a visibly new form, and is much stronger than his other form.

have you forgotten that the more chakra you have the stronger the person is. Thats how the logic is in the verse. Naruto had enought chakra to match Indra's errow. This carries over to Ap.

@Dz

Then, I'm asking my question again. How much speed do you need to completely blitz, go to the Naruto's behind and attack with his senses? Naruto speed is mach 17k-18k and he reacted to Kaguya's teleportation.

@Astral

Naruto used Asura Avatar before Kurama transfer nature chakra.

Also, Did you ever hear a thing called symbolism?

696-013

I still don't get it,it is only one attack,Naruto used Asura's Avatar to perform only one attack,it will drain him instantly,isn't it better to just add likely higher or higher with ultra big ball rassenshurikens?

Yes, this should be discussed elswhere, but please, dont use the "blitzed a mach X character, so we can calc that speed" Its litiraly one of the exemples given in calc stacking

What was being discussed?

And @Mindovin

No, bro. Absorbing nature Energy doesn't kill or get rid of "Nature", that's non-sensical. Kurama said He may have absorbed too much NE and that it was everything that was available. Implying NE is a natural infinitely reaccuring energy. What Naruto uses will be replnished eventually, this is proven by the fact he can go SM later in Life still.

Unless you can PROVE ( Via Scans, Statements, etc.) Naruto didn't absorb the planets entire NE, your argument if any is baseless.

Same for Toneri, he was forcefully absorbing the Suns energy even tho he probably had absorbed enough he kept going until his body couldnt handle it. I think "nature" will give you as much energy as it can to help you but it cant give you everything or it will die. Kinda how Goku borrows energy from living things for spirit bomb, Kurama cant forcefully take the planets chakra or it could die or naruto back then could have hit his capicity

AstralKing7 said:
Same for Toneri, he was forcefully absorbing the Suns energy even tho he probably had absorbed enough he kept going until his body couldnt handle it. I think "nature" will give you as much energy as it can to help you but it cant give you everything or it will die. Kinda how Goku borrows energy from living things for spirit bomb, Kurama cant forcefully take the planets chakra or it could die or naruto back then could have hit his capicity
Astral, my boy, the entire bolded is just false.

• For starters, NE isn't chakra.
  • There is nothing to base "Nature dying" on from absorbing Nature Energy. This idea doesn'y exist in Naruto.
  • SM or the gathering of Nature Energy is exactly that. Forcefully taking the energy around you in Nature and absorbing it into your body, balancing it with your chakra.

Jiraiya is probably Kashin Koji. I was checking Jiraiya's profile and saw his Sage Mode Key and imagined a mask on it. It looked exactly like Kashin.

Back