• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo general discussion thread #3

What? fodder aliens I feel personally attacked. jk

But I seriously like the Otsusutski especially Urashiki. Also we need to see what Kara is made of. They might outhax the Akatsuki massively and Kashi Koji looks cool with that crazy toad summon.

Boruto is gonna be based on Gurran Laggans plot im calling it now because one of the first Boruto episdoes confirms it with the reference to Kamina oh my bad The Great Kamina hehe. Anti Spirals and Otoustki clan have a lot in common after seeing how the clan talks about how the chakra levels in the shinobi universe is too high

Kashin Koji = Kisame, Weird dojutsu Girl=Kakuzu, Amado = Deidara, Jigen = Nagato because of the fact that the Kara was stated to have Elders and Kara has been noted to be a organization made of 3 branches, Outter, Inner, and Elders just gets me hype to find out what they all can do and it seems like the Outter have their own objections but they all lead to the same goal as the other branches

hehe KK beingg obito tho is interesting i was judging by KK by his personality when he met Boruto but your right KK does look like the backstabber/real boss type of guy the way he acts and their is just something about him that seems shaddy well backstabby. And Urashiki those feel like a BZ type because Momoshiki isnt really who he puts his trust in but instead the "clan" well i think he gonna backstab them because he feels like one of those all for one types

Guys the chapter is out on Readnaruto.com!!!! Gonna read it after i finish this. We may need a new thread cause i heard the chapter was lit and kawaki showed up!!

techincally naruto knew there was another summoner the whole time but he never knew who because the scoll had a list of how many people could summon toads back when naruto was in training

yup yuup read some more of the chapter and its time boruto get a new key imo from scaling and new abilities like energy absorbtion from his Sigil

also in the future we gonna need a lot of keys for Boruto cause it seems he doesnt need to use his sigil with his Dojutsu. It should be something like this, Base|Dojutsu|Sigil|Dojutsu-Sigil for now we dont know if he will be getting any chakra modes or anything yet

Didn't Momoshiki state that only a person who killed a god gets the mark? So who did Kawaki kill? What about other kara members? There are lot of questions

Back