• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649 said:
Kep calced Madara Susanoo at Low 6-B+, so it became a considerable grade of 6-B after covering Kurama.
Thing is, Kep is considering bumping it to High 6-A for Hashirama only shattering half of it with hs strongest attack.

If that's the case, EMS Madara would be High 6-A. The Kyuubi doesn't amplify the Susanoo's Durability.

My issue is it says it took her months of prep. there is nothing saying it did Is my point it should just say with prep time.

@TataHakai

I bumped your thread about Naruto and Sasuke creating a moon to find out the conclusion but there were no answers.

So,what is the conclusion?

Dzhindzholia said:
@TataHakai
I bumped your thread about Naruto and Sasuke creating a moon to find out the conclusion but there were no answers.

So,what is the conclusion?
Don't know, i'll bring it back up when i make the thread about assumed timeframes in the calc group forum

im still calling it time stop since that what Kishi called it since he supervises it all and time stop been brought up in the same arc twice. Yeah we got different opinions

I mean Urashiki certainly stopped Toneri in time no doubt about it. It was literally called time freeze in the anime.

looks like Urashiki may not be in the fight with with the Kage...bruh i just freaking realized he maybe the one who stopped time but we didnt see him so we just assumed it was Momoshiki

AstralKing7 said:
looks like Urashiki may not be in the fight with with the Kage...bruh i just freaking realized he maybe the one who stopped time but we didnt see him so we just assumed it was Momoshiki
That was my entire point lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back