• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzhindzholia said:
We have a long conversation in vsthread about Limbo resisting timestop.
What do you think about it?They should resist timestop because they are in a different dimension,imo.I'll create a CRT about it later.
what thread?

also dang i personally dont know if they should be able to able to resist time stop. I guess it depends on ther person who uses time stop if they are from a 5D dimension than of course they should be able to effect a lower dimension since it looks like a movie that is just getting paused when they press the button

Do you know that a different dimension is different space-time?You are apperently trolling or joking,i would appreciate if you stop it.

Frantzy12 said:
The other guy said different space time :p
we were talking about 5D beings who can automatically effect 1001 to infinite numbers of space times so they automatically should be able to effect something in a lower plane of existence such as limbo.

should we make another Naruto abilities thread cause some skills are missing for some people like Mitsuki, Boruto, Sumire

Go ahead but you will need more proof then that just saying.

You may as well say they're immune to anything that doesn't involve sage chakra.since that is required to interact with them.

Frantzy12 said:
Go ahead but you will need more proof then that just saying.
You may as well say they're immune to anything that doesn't involve sage chakra.since that is required to interact with them.
What is required to stop them mif you dont have SO6P chakra:

dimensional attacks

dimensional sensing/ seeing.

That is literally it. People over complicate it.

They exist in a different space-time,it is basic logic, we established this ages ago. We seriously just need to put it in a Note and leave it there.

If people think Reletivistic Naruto is wanking. This time manipualtion thing is gonna be huge, I can see it now.

I also want to talk about genjutsu again.

I brought it up a long time ago, but here goes: since this wiki mostly judges potency by how many people one can mind hax at once, is it possible to scale genjustu potency like that?

For example: Anyone who can solo Sakura or Shikamaru with genjutu automatically scales above kabuto's stadium feat.

@Burning Full Fingers

It is quiet simple,exists in different space-time,can not be affected by simple time manipulation.

I noticed that people just afraid to discuss things about Naruto verse,and honestly i don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back