• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jiraiya doesn't get it as he never even mastered SM and not even use Frog Kata iirc.

Jiraiya.

Minato has mastered the sage mode as we only see the pigmentation around his eyes.

Duh.. the sign of a perfect sage is the only pigmentation around the eyes while Jiraiya looked frog like and needed the help of the toads

Minato never said he didnt master it he said he wasnt too good at it and he absorbs nature energy slower than naruto. Its different for each users but Pa Toad stated that Jiraiya didnt master sage mode which is why his eyes where that color

Naruto-4826185
"Duh.. the sign of a perfect sage is the only pigmentation around the eyes while Jiraiya looked frog like and needed the help of the toads"
Where did you get this from?

And i don't think i can believe you without scans telling us that Jiraiya did not master SM.

"Jiraiya was taught how to use senjutsu by Fukasaku, which he can use to increase his speed, durability, and physical strength.He can also use it to empower his other ninjutsu, such as the Ultra-Big Ball Rasengan. Before he can gain these benefits, Jiraiya must enter Sage Mode, which he does not have mastery of. This causes his Sage Mode form to make him more toad-like in appearance, such as warts and webbed hands and feet; although his frog-like legs enable him to jump better, he dislikes the overall appearance because he believes women will find it unattractive. Using Sage Mode requires his supply of natural energy be constantly replenished, something that is difficult to do while in combat. For this reason, Jiraiya summons Fukasaku and Shima and fuses them to his body, having them gather natural energy for him"

I found it.But you are wrong in one way,he summons Ma and Pa so that they can gather natural energy while he is fighting cause it is impossible to gather it while moving.

Boruto should be multi city block level know with boruto stream since he was able to put some cracks in Shinki's sand with purple lighning

Burning Full Fingers said:
Did that happen in the manga? I thought the anime version of the Chuunin Exams is non-canon.
lol BFF the manga is so different Boruto didnt even fight Shinki and mitsuki didnt either it stopped at the SHikadai fight. I also thought that certain parts of the exams werent gonna be canon that is directly different than the manga.

if its non canon then why are waiting to add time stop to Momoshiki's profile then?? Time stop perception to sasukes profile. I think Urashiki is the only thing we should take from this arc if he so happens to show up later in the manga refrencing things that happened back then. Thats how we did for Sumire with the trip to Kirigakure

From this episode i realized that Shinki is not that OP.

You just need some cool Lighting based jutsu.Kid Kakashi or maby Sasuke are able to defeat him.

Sarada and Boruto's lightning wasnt strong enough tho. I think it depends on the user because purple lightning is a city level attack that defeated Shinki so it makes sense he got one shotted. But damn Shinki got one shotted lmao. Also I personally dont believe that Sasuke or kid kakashi can defeat Shinki with lighning style lol cause Mitsuki's lightning had no effect on him and mitsuki is jounin level.

thats not boruto's jutsu lol its kakashi's. ITs stated that you can use anyone jutsu with the ninja tool. Its not really a outlier since it isnt Boruto's jutsu, he cant replicate that feat without the ninja tool.

Shinki fought Chocho

Why would the anime be non canon? We should treat it more like a retcon of the arc rather than non canon, too many things point to the anime being main canon

There are more things in the anime that weren't in the manga because Kishi literally said he couldn't add things like Urashiki to the movie, manga etc. The anime is just fleshing all of these things out, it should be considered the main canon.

naw the anime shouldnt be considered the main canon but i do think certain things from it should be used like Urashiki and feats for Shinki before he fought Boruto and Sarada.

Oh, I thought he used Purple Lightning naturally.
Kakashi has purple lighting in the novels aswell

if your not talking about Kakashi then im so lost on this conversation

I should start gearing up to make our tenth and special anniversary Naruto/Boruto thread tomorrow as we are at almost 400 comments :)

I was talking about Boruto using Purple Lightning.
damn i knew someone was gonna ask this one day lol. He was never shown to use it in the movie or manga but i think boruto's profile back then was based off the Light novel cause he did use it then

You guys know who can use SHinden tho and it still hasnt been added to thier profiles. Mitsuki!

We had a long conversation in vsthread about Limbo resisting timestop.

What do you think about it?They should resist timestop because they are in a different dimension,imo.I'll create a CRT about it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back