• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gate Users Body Control

Orochimaru Curse Manipulation Via curse mark

Naruto- Mind Manipulation With Ma and Pa, Aura , Pain Tolerance, Dimensional Storage Via Summoning Scrolls, Body Control (With Tailed Beast Chakra) Cross Dimensional Interaction (Able to interact with Limbo), Limited Life Manipulation , Multiple Personalities For all Jinjuriki, Empowerment (Sage Mode), Limited Precognition (Able to sense other peoples negative emotions and dodge accordingly), Non-Physical Interaction (Able to touch Kaguyas portal that has shown to go through her ice) , Resistance to Pressure Points , (After Neji closed off Narutos Chakra pathways, he was able to use kuramas chakra to negate it)

Sasuke- Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel (teen self), Aura , Limited Weather Manipulation Via Kirin, and Memory Manipulation Via Sharingan, Empowerment (Curse Mark),

All Susanoo users should have Barrier Creation

Jiraiya- Mind Manipulation Via Ma and Pa

Pain- Non-Physical Interaction (Able to touch Shizunes soul as he pulled it out)

Camouflage (With the cloak of invisibility technique)

Sasuke learned portal creation only when he grew up.He already has memory manipulation.

Where does morality manipulation come from?

Where does Naruto's breath attack come from?

The spatial manipulation happens in the light novels if anyone is wondering. Naruto's chakra has passively been causing distortions in space since it's just been building up over time

Should give a quote, my understanding of such things was that the spatial distortions seemed to be a product of Kaguya's revival and Hagoromo's involvement in the world, not Naruto himself.

Naw I actually think it was stated to be Naruto's chakra in the Light so I'm gonna have to find it later but can't remember if it was Toneri who stated it or Momoshiki. Most likely Toneri

Have those portals shown the ability to cut through ordinary matter when closing? Perhaps anyone could hold open those portals with enough strength, not just Naruto.

they were able to open in ice without affecting the ice itself, somebody should not be able to touch them in the first place.

1997KD said:
He was just trying to open it and failed, nothing else, he didn't resist anything here
ou can literally see that he held a portal open, it is impossibloe for anyone to do that with just strength beause it is a dimensional portal, not a door.

You can see how it struggled to close.

He's not resisting the portal closing he's holding it open

That's not resistance to spatial manip that would just give him limited spatial manip

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
that isn't a resistance feat dude.
Just means he was strong enough to hold it open briefly which isn't quantifable in any way.
yeah its unquantifiable, its not a strength feat we are trying to add.

you read the 2nd half and not the 1st of my post.

U didn't have to say quantifiable. We weren't trying to calc it which was unnecessary to say

I was just getting my point across lol.

I'm not sure about NPI actually unless we have proof it's an intangible portal or something. But this is spatial manipulation like when Kenpachi cut space.

8 tails did said that throwing tbb is same as vomiting

so i think Breath Attack for tbb is fine

from Breath Attack (There can be many types of Breath Attacks, whether it be breathing fire, icy breath, energy or plasma, acid or poison substances, and more)

bold tbb also energy based

and he and kurama also use shockwave with their mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back