• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage3245 said:
> 9.naruto have cross-dimensional interaction (can touch/hurt limbo)

Isn't that a specific weakness that the Limbo have toward Six Paths Senjutsu, rather than an ability of Naruto's?
This^

Also i guess all ninja who have shown to use scroll(like tenten,naruto) should have dimensional storage(weapon only)

Damage3245 said:
> 9.naruto have cross-dimensional interaction (can touch/hurt limbo)
Isn't that a specific weakness that the have Limbo toward Six Paths Senjutsu, rather than an ability of Naruto's?
sasuke clrealy state that six path senjutsu can affect limbo

Six Paths chakra/Six Paths Senjutsu/senjutsu is only weakness for power null and Invulnerability off yin-yang realese

there was no indication that its Limbo weakness

Damage3245 said:
> anyone that can touch Black Zetsu should have Non-Physical Interaction cuz bz dont have any physical form
What makes you say that Black Zetsu doesn't have a physical form?
Black Zetsu can pass through ground and object yet Naruto still able touch him and he cant get way from that

naruto will get limited spatial manipulation and non physical interaction for torching portal

Omimi said:
Black Zetsu can pass through ground and object yet Naruto still able touch him and he cant get way from that
Black Zetsu (and White Zetsu) can merge with the ground but I don't think that means they're non-physical.

Damage3245 said:
Black Zetsu (and White Zetsu) can merge with the ground but I don't think that means they're non-physical.
k what about others ability give your opinion about them

resistance to pressure point for naruto

pain tolerance for naruto

Body Control for kn4

resistance to possession for naruto

Dimensional Storage for sasuke,naruto and tenten

camouflage for all konoha ninja

naruto have cross-dimensional interaction (can touch/hurt limbo)

limited Life Manipulation for naruto

Multiple Personalities for jinhuriki

Empowerment for all sm/cm user

limited precognition for sm naruto

and Body Control for all user of Rope Escape Technique

from op

Naruto-Mind Manipulation Via Ma and Pa, Aura, , Breath Attack, and Limited Spatial Manipulation (His chakra was causing distortions in space)(imade think its kaguya or hagoromo who causing distortions in space) so someone need to look at novel for this

naruto will get limited spatial manipulation and non physical interaction for touching portal

Sasuke- Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel (teen self), Aura, , Limited Weather Manipulation Via Kirin,, Memory Manipulation Via Sharingan,

All Susanoo users should have Barrier Creation

Jiraiya- Mind Manipulation Via Ma and Pa.

accepted for now

Could you post the scan of it displaying any of these?

• Explosive - When activated, this type of aura creates a powerful shock wave of energy around the user. Also includes various elemental aura.
  • Overwhelming - An aura which cause a variety of negative effects to the enemy. Effects range from weakness to unconsciousness to death (i.e., can kill by aura alone).
  • Fear-inducing - Aura affecting an enemy's emotions, make them feel insecurity and fear. Generally has a negative impact on the target's fighting ability, and at high levels (in the absence of resilience), can cause hallucinations and induces insanity.
  • Rage-inducing - Aura which forces the opponent to lose control of himself. Might function by simply reinforcing negative emotions such as anger, bloodlust, etc. and induces rage and complete loss of emotional control.
  • Materialized - Aura that can transform into material objects (usually temporarily). Can be used to create weapons, armor, and in some cases even living creatures.
  • Catastrophe-inducing - Aura that causes natural (or supernatural) disasters on a humongous scale. Might even allow the user to absorb from surroundings at an unlimited scale.
  • Charismatic - Aura that causes a supernatural charm for its user. Allows a variety of purposes, such as causing the target to fall in love with the user.
The only thing I can think of his when they felt Sasuke's chakra as really dark and cold.

i thought bz was non-physical cuz of this

Naruto_25.jpg

https://ayoqq.org/images/madara-drawing-black-zetsu-13.png

@Omimi; Black Zetsu looks like he's made out of a mass of black goop but that doesn't seem to be non-physical.

Also, since Ashura and Indra aren't really conscious anymore after being reincarnated, is that really immortality?

Damage3245 said:
@Omimi; Black Zetsu looks like he's made out of a mass of black goop but that doesn't seem to be non-physical.
Look at the link, he just move through the ground like its not there.

Black Zetsu has shown multiple times where hes has moved through the ground like its nothing. I'll het some scans tomorrow. Unless someone else does it.

@Damage

this Immortality page says

4:Immortality via reincarnation or Resurrection: Characters that are immortal because, whenever they die, they will simply reincarnate within another body or resurrect themselves at a later point in time.

sasuke,madara and unknown number of people are reincarnation of indra

naruto,hashrama and unknown number of people are reincarnation of ashura

dont ask me how lol

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Black Zetsu has shown multiple times where hes has moved through the ground like its nothing. I'll het some scans tomorrow. Unless someone else does it.
So does White Zetsu, doesn't he?

I found this line from the wiki that I think is what is being referred to: ' In its original form, it has shown the ability to phase and travel through its surroundings.'

But I don't think that counts as being non-physical. Just that Black Zetsu has shown the power to phase through solid terrain sometimes.

resistance to pressure point for naruto

pain tolerance for naruto

Body Control for kn4

resistance to possession for naruto

Dimensional Storage for sasuke,naruto and tenten

camouflage for all konoha ninja

naruto have cross-dimensional interaction (can touch/hurt limbo)

limited Life Manipulation for naruto

Multiple Personalities for jinhuriki

Empowerment for all sm/cm user

limited precognition for sm naruto

and Body Control for all user of Rope Escape Technique

from op

Naruto-Mind Manipulation Via Ma and Pa, Aura, , Breath Attack, and Limited Spatial Manipulation (His chakra was causing distortions in space)(imade think its kaguya or hagoromo who causing distortions in space) so someone need to look at novel for this

naruto will get limited spatial manipulation and non physical interaction for touching portal

Sasuke- Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel (teen self), Aura, , Limited Weather Manipulation Via Kirin,, Memory Manipulation Via Sharingan,

All Susanoo users should have Barrier Creation

Jiraiya- Mind Manipulation Via Ma and Pa.

accepted for now

for no one have disagree with above listed ability

@Omimi; isn't that just Pain's jutsu? It says he is the sole caster, and mentions that he is the control tower that makes it possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back