• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: 7-A Top Tiers - Revision and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byakugo Sakura was compared to KCM Naruto if base Naruto=Minato and Sakura=Tsunade so Tsunade>>>>>Minato and teenager Minato=/=Adult Minato but you can do whatever you want just don't mess up scaling

tsunade is stronger than Sakura tho. Someone just said we dont accept Sakura being as strong as Tsunde. KCM2 Naruto>>Sakura. KCM2 Naruto=KCM2 Mintato

I personally think that Byakugou Sakura > SM Naruto (War) but weaker then KCM1 Naruto

Sure Byakugou Sakura is comparable to KCM but that's COMPARABLE not equal. For all we know she could be weaker

a character that has a bigger chakra doesn't mean he/she able to defeat another character who has less chakra.

Byakugou Sakura is feat-less just cuz she thought she caught up to kcm/ems does not put her on kcm/ems lvl

Madara is >= Obito > KCM1 Naruto >> SM Naruto

Tsunade oneshot madaras ribcage susanoo aswell as his armored susanoo sword and was beating his Complete Susanoo clones which are all above Madara.

There is no direct proof that they are weaker either as even regular clones can fight and hurt the opponent.

All that is known is that they are superior to shadow clones as they are far harder to distinguish from the user and that they can take damage before turning back into wood.

Even if you want to say that they are massively weaker than the original she destroyed the Ribcage and sword of the original Madara.

base naruto tank hit from susano and creaked ribcage susano

to u only naruto feats PIS but not others lol

and how is obito stronger then KCM

and kcm naruto>sm naruto/ 4 tails naruto>>> oro and Byakugou tunadae couldnt even oneshot oro but u think she is stronger then KCM

@Omimi

Naruto was punched by a ribcage susanoo with an arm and it sent him flying and at that point Madara wasnt trying while the clones had killer intent.

He did not crack it, i have argued you on this and you failed to argue me back yet just refuse my arguments and say that i call all naruto "feats" outliers

Naruto stating that Obito is "So strong" and taking his rasengan to the shoulder like nothing

Weakened base Tsunade 2 shot Orochimaru so how can u compare that to Byakugo Tsunade?

Is Obito going to Scale from Gyuuki's Durability?

If Not, then V2 Jinchuriki snd Obito hurting him would be considered Outliers given he can survive his own TBB.

Tsunade has constantly been shown and stated to be objectively physically the most powerful out of the sanin

Shadowbokunohero said:
Tsunade has constantly been shown and stated to be objectively physically the most powerful out of the sani
Yeah, Tsunade only loses to them because she has no offensive or Defensive Jutsu. She's a Physical Fighter, which is why even characters like Kakashi and Minato body her.

TheFinalOrder said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
Tsunade has constantly been shown and stated to be objectively physically the most powerful out of the sani
Yeah, Tsunade only loses to them because she has no offensive or Defensive Jutsu. She's a Physical Fighter, which is why even characters like Kakashi and Minato body her.
yup

Tsunade in her 100 seals should be comparable to Sakura, there's no indication of her being massively weaker than Sakura

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Omimi
Naruto was punched by a ribcage susanoo with an arm and it sent him flying and at that point Madara wasnt trying while the clones had killer intent.

He did not crack it, i have argued you on this and you failed to argue me back yet just refuse my arguments and say that i call all naruto "feats" outliers

Naruto stating that Obito is "So strong" and taking his rasengan to the shoulder like nothing

Weakened base Tsunade 2 shot Orochimaru so how can u compare that to Byakugo Tsunade?
The Naruto clones weren't actually punched....Madara simply over powered the Rasengan by transforming into his skeletal Susanoo. The force of that transformation and blow back is what sent Naruto clones flying.

Also, Naruto did stress the Ribs. That's the "Creak" sfx. Though you're right, he didn't "Crack" them.

Also, KCM Naruto Post 617 > KCM Naruto making that statement.

The creak sfx can be either:

Stressing his ribcage

The sound of the pillar Onoki created cracking as it was cracking at that moment.

Or the sound of his ribcage expanding

And even then it was a combined attack from Onoki and Naruto.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Tsunade in her 100 seals should be comparable to Sakura, there's no indication of her being massively weaker than Sakura
She should still be stronger. Her CC is much better as with Sakura she could only stablize Shikamaru with great effort where as Tsunade simply touches him and revitalizes him instantly. As we know, Sakura's Strength is dependant on her CC. If Tsunade's CC is better, so is her strength.

Also, Hashirama coukd only be refering to Teenage / YA Tsunade when he compared Sakura's strength to her's (Depends on when he died). Elder Tsunade (Lol) is much more skillful than her Teenage / Young Adult years.

Hashi died before Tsunade became a genin.

As Tobirama died after Hashi and when Tobirama died Hiruzen still wasnt in the squad with the sannin making Hashis statement illogical and unusable.

ShrekAlmighty said:
The creak sfx can be either:
Stressing his ribcage

The sound of the pillar Onoki created cracking as it was cracking at that moment.

Or the sound of his ribcage expanding

And even then it was a combined attack from Onoki and Naruto.
  • Susanoo Rib Cage doesn't expand. It appears fully formed already unless of course there are other instances showing this with Sasuke's and Itachi's Susanoo Rib Cages.
  • The creak sfx are coming from the area where Naruto's Rasengan meet the Susanoo.
  • Kishi doesn't write "Creak" sfx for cracking. Not to mention Ohnoki's Pillar wasn't cracking nor had any sfx on it iirc.
  • You're right, the combined pressure of the Rasengan + the Pillar pushing up could makevthe Susanoo creak.

@TFO Tsunade is by far a superior Shinobi, but using a reference to the somewhat misquoted line that Sakura had surpassed Tsunade.. Sakura 100 seals>Tsunade in pure strength by an unknown amount.. nothing suggests it's astronomical

Shadowbokunohero said:
@TFO Tsunade is by far a superior Shinobi, but using a reference to the somewhat misquoted line that Sakura had surpassed Tsunade.. Sakura 100 seals>Tsunade in pure strength by an unknown amount.. nothing suggests it's astronomical
No, I meant Hashi's statement statement could only refer to Teenage/YA Tsunade at most as he died and doesn't know her as an adult nor an old woman.

Tsunade as of Part 1 Naruto was more skillful than her YA Self havin trained and created the Diamond seal and 100 healings seal well after Dan's death. Btw, Hashi's Statement would onky make Sakura >= Teenage/ YA Tsunade. Who already is inferior to part 1 Tsunade.

"naruto was punched by a ribcage susanoo with an arm and it sent him flying and at that point Madara wasnt trying while the clones had killer intent."

1st bold nope it was humanoid Susanoo and humanoid Susanoo >>>> ribcage susanoo

and 2nd bold headconon

"He did not crack it, i have argued you on this and you failed to argue me back yet just refuse my arguments and say that i call all naruto "feats" outliers"

rasengan was cracking ribcage susanoo otherwise madara wouldnt have to use humanoid Susanoo to overpower naruto

bold its other-way around u refuse my arguments by calling his feats PIS

"Naruto stating that Obito is "So strong" and taking his rasengan to the shoulder like nothing"

1st bold doesnt make him stronger then KCM and 2nd bold tanking his attack does not make him stronger then KCM otherwise kcm naruto would be stronger then combine force of madara+obito +jubi cuz he tanked combine attack of rinnagan madara +rinnagan/ms obito +jubi

"Weakened base Tsunade 2 shot Orochimaru so how can u compare that to Byakugo Tsunade? "

my bad u are right she didnt use Byakugou and bold no comment

1st bold nope it was humanoid Susanoo and humanoid Susanoo >>>> ribcage susanoo

and 2nd bold headcono

Okay yea first bold is indeed incorrect TFO explained it better than i did as Naruto wasnt even punched, 2nd bold how is Madara staying at one place serious while piercing someone with a sword atleast 2 times and trying to kill other kage (Especially Ay and Mei as they were gonna die if Onoki and Gaara didnt save them) is headcanon of killing intent

rasengan was cracking ribcage susanoo otherwise madara wouldnt have to use humanoid Susanoo to overpower naruto

bold its other-way around u refuse my arguments by calling his feats PIS

Show me the crack please or any indication of it being damaged, that is indeed a lie i never called anything about Naruto PIS i usually use the term of Outlier, and i have yet to use it against any argument thats logical.

1st bold doesnt make him stronger then KCM and 2nd bold tanking his attack does not make him stronger then KCM otherwise kcm naruto would be stronger then combin madara+obito +jubi cuz he tanked combin attack of rinnagan madara with susano +rinnagan/ms obito +jubi

So Naruto stating that Obito is stronger and Obito taking his attack like nothing makes him what weaker than Naruto?

Ok when tf did Madara ever use Susanoo together with Juubi and when did KCM Naruto take an attack from Juubi.

I still disagree with Obito taking the full force of Naruto's Rasengan. Similarly to him not taking BM Naruto's rasengan to the face.

He got clipped, yes, but he was thrown out of the Kamui Dimension before the full force hit him.

In my comments im talking about KCMs rasengan on his shoulder/arm not the one to his head as we had (me and you mostly ;D)a discussion on it and we have yet to reach a conclussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back