• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: 7-A Top Tiers - Revision and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
But i'm still against scaling base Naruto to Minato. I watched that scene where Kurama says he surpassed Minato ,maybe he was saying he surpassed him with KCM or BM

Also, Sixth Gate Lee's meteor destroying feat on The Last is scalable to the Kage, since Kakashi stated that opening the first 7 gates makes you comparable to a Kage

Ssr4vegito said:
But i'm still against scaling base Naruto to Minato. I watched that scene where Kurama says he surpassed Minato ,maybe he was saying he surpassed him with KCM or BM
Iirc Base Naruto was having amazing chakra control and Kurama said Base Naruto surpasses Minato b4 he even came to the battlefield

So 7A scales to

Sannin

Kabuto(SM)

Obito(war arc)

SM Naruto and above

Kakashi(war arc)

Base Minato and above forms

Tobirama(this guy got owned by two v2 jinchurikis)

Hiruzen

Itachi

Sasuke

Sakura

Pain etc...

Obito was able to fight KCM Naruto and kakashi=<Obito so comparing Minato to war arc Kakashi would make Minato above base Naruto

Ssr4vegito said:
@Blackejan

Can you provide scans please? Was it explictly stated about base Naruto?
I honestly forgot the chapter but I did read it one time and Kurama said it. A couple of people here also posted it too so imma ask them

I don't understand how you're scaling this Jutsu to Pain's Shinra Tensei? The purpose of this Jutsu is to create something with Chakra while Shinra Tensei is using Chakra to manipulate magnetic forces. Just cause X Jutsu can make something doesn't mean Y Jutsu is comparable when Y's purpose isn't creation.

Plus this was done and rejected before.

That was when it was looking like an outlier but with so many 6-C and 7-A calcs coming in now it is not.

Also this is his application of chakra it shows the level of strength he is able to bring out using chakra.

how are you gonna say that Obito is comparable to Base minato lol. That obito was off steroids lol. he had the rinnegan and tailed beast. He way stronger than his teen self that fought Obito. Base Naruto was stated to have surpased Minato. He was even stated to have surpased him in the fight with Kakazu

Shinra Tensei and this Jutsu are entirely different. Just cause he can make storms with Chakra doesn't mean all his other Jutsu use that same amount of Chakra and apply it in a similar fashion.

I'd have to disagree with this scaling to anyone as it doesn't even make sense to scale it to Pain's other Jutsu. We shouldn't compare Jutsu that work differently, especially creation Jutsu to destructive Jutsu.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Shinra Tensei and this Jutsu are entirely different. Just cause he can make storms with Chakra doesn't mean all his other Jutsu use that same amount of Chakra and apply it in a similar fashion.
I'd have to disagree with this scaling to anyone as it doesn't even make sense to scale it to Pain's other Jutsu. We shouldn't compare Jutsu that work differently, especially creation Jutsu to destructive Jutsu.
I disagree heavily. It shows the amount of chakra one can apply to attacks and it literally Pains lowest calced ability. other give 6-C and 6-B. meaning it scales to people. If not all storm calcs should be invalid as well.

And as I already mentioned characters it scales to are also showing 7-A levels of power.

I amnot saying it would be his tier lol. Just saying that implying 7-A is not consistent and is above his normal strength is wrong sonsidering other calcs put him at much higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back