• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: 7-A Top Tiers - Revision and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as the eyes stay OP (you don't even need them but they still make you OP) its all according to kishis keikaku

guys i been meaning to revise the susanno because its not actaully a phyical attack but a spiritual jutsu. For one even if you dont have eyes you can still use it proven by Itachi and Madara. Two chakra is stated to use spiritual energy. Three to use susanno you have to use energy from your Mind to create it. Susanno can still be touched but it logically should be able to attack spirits and souls when you think about it.

seems a big reach whitheout proof beyond "It's made with imagination". All chakra has spiritual chakra by that logic, so every jtsu works on ghosts

I know how it works. It takes ones physical energy from every cell and mind energy from their mind. That, in no way, means that it can hit non corporeal beings. If it could then tsunade's boyfriend's ghost technique would be the most useless thing created by kishimoto, yes, even more useless then the females

AstralKing7 said:
...You forgot it uses spiritual energy tho bro
Spiritual power IS mental power.

Spiritual energy is YIN, Mental power is also YIN. Its name does not change that it is explainde to increase with one's imagination and knowlege.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I know how it works. It takes ones physical energy from every cell and mind energy from their mind. That, in no way, means that it can hit non corporeal beings. If it could then tsunade's boyfriend's ghost technique would be the most useless thing created by kishimoto, yes, even more useless then the females
not all can do that but kcm naruto with chakra arms can touch his own soul

Ricsi-viragosi said:
the amount of chakra used can collerate to it sometimes. Raw control on its own is far from enough, just look at sakura pre-shippude
Chakra Control allows you to amplify jutsu's strength by pumping more Chakra into it. Not only this, but skill in General allows you to increase a Jutsu's strength (AP) and use less chakra in the proccess, but it still a component of chakra control. So, yes, Chakra Control is the corner stone of all AP in Naruto above a basic level. Naruto in Part 1 could make a stronger Rasengan using Nine Tails Chakra because it's stronger than his own, but when it comes to the Larger Rasengan, Naruto has to know how to control that larger chakra in a same manner which is harder.

This touches upon Kurama's statement. Naruto can control larger amounts of chakra than Minato can, more skillfully than Minato can. Thus, Naruto's AP would scale according to his skill being greater.

the only feats that are 7A are Nagatos, Kirin i believe since kep said something about using something different for it and 6th gate Lee destroying a big part of a meteor.

Is there any staff who agrees base Naruto>base Minato? Scaling Minato is the biggest problem he is the weakest hokage

Minato shouldn't be the weakest since he has Yang Half Kurama and can beat Orochimaru who beat Old Hiruzen (stated however that Prime Hiruzen could beat Orochimaru in a heartbeat). Weakest would be Tsunade

Also yes Kurama said that Base Naruto surpasses Base Minato

Kurama knows what he says. He's also sealed in Naruto so he knows everything about him and he fought Minato. He even knew Madara when Edo Madara tried summoning him in the war

He knew Madara because he was controlled by him and Madara was pretty famous and Minato didn't actually fight Kurama, he teleprted him and got drained by most of his chakra and Kurama isn't omniscient

Ssr4vegito said:
Kushina was most of time at home and i never saw Minato fighting full power infront of Jinchuriki kushina
SAo you are telling me that the wife of a guy dosesn't know him enough to tell how strong he is? Man, by this point your really pushing it. Plus, kurama was only a tool for kishimoto to express the level naruto had reached. There is no reason to assume tha kurama is wrong and occam's razor say that we take the possibility with less what-ifs in it.

bruh Kushina went on missions i believe as a teenager with Minato. She had Kurama back then. Also it should matter anyway since Minata isnt the weakest kage lol. He is stronger than Tsunade and the Third i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back