• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: 7-A Top Tiers - Revision and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
wheres the list then? we can just take people from the 7-A list and just put them in the 6-C. That reminds me but will Pein be 6-C?

dude you do realize the 7A people dont all scale to 6C right lmao. ONly people that do are Kakashi, Guy, Naruto, Obito, Kisame, Killer Bee, Deidara and Kabuto and thats it and maybe the Kage but most likely not since the people i just listed have crazy amounts of chakra

ShrekAlmighty said:
Since im very salty and its about damn to finish them i will try to organize the 7-A calcs and who should scale to them.
List of accepted 7-A calcs:

1: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Ninja_Art:_Rain_Tiger_at_Will_calc

2: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Rock_Lee_destroys_a_meteor

3: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Kirin_Revisited

4:https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Six-Tailed_Naruto's_Bijuudama

5: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/The_Last:_Gaara_protects_the_Sand_Village

6: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ra_and_Manda_II_flipping_Turtle_Island_(calc)

Now lets get to who would scale to each calc.

Rain Tiger
Pain / Nagato

SM / KCM Naruto

Byakugou Sakura / Adult Sakura

SM Jiraiya

EMS Sasukes Susanoo

Sage Kabuto

Itachis Susanoo

Byakugou Tsunade

SM / KCM Minato

Rinnegan Obito

Prime/Edo Madara

Hashirama

War Arc Kakashi

Version 2 jinchüriki

7th Gate Gai

Mei

Onoki enhanced A

Samehada fused Kisame

Rock Lee smashing the meteor
New Era Lee and 7th Gate Gai

Kiri
Sasukes Susanoo/Kirin

Itachis Susanoo

Sage Kabuto

KCM Naruto

Rinnegan Obito

Mei

V2 jinchüriki

War Arc Kakashi

KCM Minato

7 gates Guy

Byakugou/Adult Sakura

Byakugou Tsunade

Samehada fused Kisame

Prime/Edo Madara

Hashirama

Nagato

Onoki enhanced A

Bijudama crater
Same as Rain Tiger

Gaara protects the sand village
The Last/Adult Gaara

Deidara flipping the turtle
Deidara

Part 2 Gaara

If anyone has anything that they dont agree with please do tell me.
This comment need to be here as well, credit to ShrekAlmighty.

AstralKing7 said:
dude you do realize the 7A people dont all scale to 6C right lmao. ONly people that do are Kakashi, Guy, Naruto, Obito, Kisame, Killer Bee, Deidara and Kabuto and thats it and maybe the Kage but most likely not since the people i just listed have crazy amounts of chakra
Yes i know that lol i meant was find the list for the 7-A and to take out the people who scales to the 6-C feat. Does Pein also scale to 6-C?

EDIT: Base Naruto (war) also scales and just letting yall know, it was talked about ALOT during the huge Naruto revsion back then

Nagato does not scale to 6-C, and KN6 Naruto is physically still "At least 7-A". Only his durability is 6-C. So only those who can directly harm him scale.

Ok im confused why arent there gonna be 6-C's? the bijuudama was calced at 6-C right? and there's people stronger then KN6 Naruto (whos durability will be 6-C)

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't think we can avoid it. We just have to regulate it somehow, except we're gonna ignore character showings.
Do u mean my post above about the 6-C calc? if so then how would we regulate it?

the people who would scale would scale above KN6 Naruto would be 6C because of his durabiltiy. In other words Kakashi with chidori and other lightning release jutsu, Might Guy, KCM Naruto, Obito, Killer Bee, and strongest form of Kisame but Kisame should just down right be island level in durability tho since he could take attacks from Killer bee in his 6 tails form and still be alive and move

dont they all scale for fighting the tailed beasts in the war arc??? Sorry if i missed some, i bet it was the Kage right lol

yeah so what should we do to start these revisions off for real this time?? Do we just get someone to apply the upgrades or should a thread be made

First we need to find out if everyone agrees with the proposed list after that i and BFF can apply it.

No need for a new thread considering this is a thread concerning 7-A revisions.

this thread is over 400 comments but if we can finiish on here its fine. Well count me and Alex as being in areement for the list. We just need staff agreement now and Kep agrees obviously

Should Beginning of Part II Gaara being 7-A be considered an outlier? Since both Deidara and him have 2 High 7-C feats on the same fight.

War Arc Gaara onwards would obviously scale to 7-A, though.

I think we have everything here...we just need to make talk about Base Naruto (war) since there r people that disagree w/ it but it was talked about during the huge Naruto revision.

@BFF

Justifications are already on the profiles but if u think so maybe we should make it.

@Kep

No one would really scale from part II Gaara being 7-A so im inclined to say that it wouldnt be an outlier.

I agree with it not being a outlier and with making a new thread for BFF's reason s nad this one gonna hit 500 real fast

@Shrek

Justifications are coming from Jiraiya, so some things should change.

Plus KN4's feat isn't City level+ anymore, so we have to do something about the Sannin. Nowaki's feat is still available, but it doesn't feel like anyone wants to use it so they should be downgraded to 7-C along with KN4.

Also, is that Kirin calc for Kirin itself or something else? I can't actually tell.

My Kirin calc is actually 2 feats

The energy required to form Kirin itself (which is 7-A but low-ish, which makes sense for the time), and the destructive capacity of one Kirin lightning bolt (which is far better than the yield of Sasuke's own fire)

@BFF

Sure we can go over justifications and change those that require it but im not sure if creating an entire thread for a couple of sentances is needed.

OOF RIP Sannin/Hiruzen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back