• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narberal Gamma vs Ryo Shimazaki

I'm finally getting back into Overlord and finished season 1 so it just feels appropriate to do this, not to mention I love Mob Psycho 100 so much. Fight takes place in a large abandoned castle in the middle of a very dense forrest. Speed Equalized.

Narberal Gamma: 0

Ryo Shimazaki: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Narberal Gamma
6851000-5158795298-latest

All right what is ryo shimazaki first move? His pressure points are liable to fail as narberal is a doppel ganger and her body isn't well real in the traditional sense. He can teleport as can narberal, They can both fly, narberal resist her magic being detected due to a ring. What is his ap?

Im currently not sure how this goes, I need more info on ryo shimazaki to make any hard predictions.

The pen or the sword said:
What is his ap?
Not sure his AP matters too much

The High 8-C attack Narberal scales to was done by someone whose level was mid 30s with highball. With 5 levels being enough of a difference in Overlord to traditionally sway a battle firmly to one side's favor, Narberal being at worst 28 levels higher means she scales ridiculously above it. She would probably be in a higher tier, but since Overlord lacks feats we're stuck with this.

Those 28 levels don't even factor the stat gain differences between Humans and Heteromorphs

Allright then narberal seems to hold an ap advatage...She can teleport just like her opponent and his pressure point strikes won't work against her unique physioligy. He teleports behind to strike I see narberal using her physical armor buff to tank it or teleporting away to blast him with lightning...

Anyway, his teleportation spam makes it pretty damn hard to land any spells with speed equalized, I don't see her landing her lightning spells. He has mind resistance, so her Charm spell might not work, and I don't see her doing that well in CQC.

Yeah his teleport spam is a definite obstacle in this fight for her... Cqc isn't her favored fighting style though she can fight that way decently well with it when pushed. Her biggest problem is she's not liable to ever get off the magic she needs to kill him and he should resist her charm spell, add onto that his tk and he can beat her down, her lifting strength is to low to escape.

Hmmm Yuri alpha or shizu would probably do better here but narberal needs distance and time to get off her best attacks, things she wont get against ryo.

Minds eye is restricted as speed unequal narberal is the faster character and he can only blitz with it speed equal.

saying that I still see ryo taking this more often then not.

Mind's eyes goes for pressure points right? Would she have any? I see this more as a tie but I'll vote for the one with more votes if need be

She has none because she is a dopel ganger her body is actually more like a large costume hiding a different body beneath. Still If minds eye is a speed amp its restricted because narberal is the faster character

Narberal's AP and Dura scale far, far above 3.5 tons, so that's what's making this hard for me to decide

Doesn't Chain Dragon Lightning home on targets?

Mind eye apparently allows a blitz thus its a speed amp, he can only amp to blitz her due to speed equalization, thus it's disallowed as it allows him to blitz the faster character. Narberal does massively scale above high 8 c

TK kinda ignores durability.

Ryo easily stomped Teru, another High 8-C character while playing with him and destroyed his 3 layer barriers with one punch, he can casually BFR his opponents and make the battle place, virtually anywhere.

He was getting overwhelmed by like, 7 espers (2 high tiers included) at once and later after using Mind's Eye he crushed them, and his precog makes him hard to even hit. Not even as I mentioned so many espers stood a chance in a battle against him, though the teamwork was excellent. That's his combat skill feat.

its a good skill feat but narberal's scaling is pretty high into high 8-c, bfr fails due to narberals own teleportation, I don't see how changing the battle field will really helps him. He's not dealing with espers, the tk is another big obstacle for narberal overall.

Minds eye is restricted as it allows him to blitz a faster a character.

I don't see that on her profile, she's Athletic Human in lifting strength and even if, Ryo doesn't use TK to restrain opponent but to do damage

if it comes from their gear, that could maybe work

since the Pleiades' gear are of similar quality and seem to offer the same resistances

but that might be too much of a stretch to say

Really? didn't evil eye claim the pleides were likely resistant to most status effects, I sorta doubt the other sisters are lacking the resisistances of their lessers... She phased through a magic net iirc and another character with the same resistance phased through other high teir npcs trying to restrain her

Her lifting strength should be higher....

iirc CZ could break out of metal chains, but i doubt that's enough of a lifting strength feat

So Tk seems iffy, narberal likly has a ap advatage, ryo can't use minds eye and his pressure point techniques wont work. His main advatage is his mobility.

Back