• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
hmmmmmmmm

So I don’t know how this really works, I don’t know if Deku can even get past getting ragdolled by him, cause he needs OFA for air force if iirc, and black whip doesn’t have the power to breakthrough the force fields. Fa-Jin can’t really be used cause he needs to do repeated movements to do it, so unless him just flailing in air somehow creates Fa-jin energy, I dont see what Deku does.

p.s I don’t watch Mob Psycho, I don’t know if Ryo can just hold telekinesis on him without letting go or if he needs to let go to create forcefields

hmmmmmmmm

So I don’t know how this really works, I don’t know if Deku can even get past getting ragdolled by him, cause he needs OFA for air force if iirc, and black whip doesn’t have the power to breakthrough the force fields. Fa-Jin can’t really be used cause he needs to do repeated movements to do it, so unless him just flailing in air somehow creates Fa-jin energy, I dont see what Deku does.

p.s I don’t watch Mob Psycho, I don’t know if Ryo can just hold telekinesis on him without letting go or if he needs to let go to create forcefields
Am a Mob Psycho Fan, I'll tell you upfront that Shimazaki does not utilize telekinesis much in character. He prefers to exclusively engage in h2h combat most of the time whilst also utilizing teleportation and ESP to get out of dodge to avoid people's blows, he never once used his telekinesis to hold people down and/or ragdoll 'em - although, that was because he was fighting a bunch of people who were weaker than him who only beat him due to the group exploiting the fact that his movements are predictable as hell since he relies a lot on his ESP and a bunch of sneak attacks done all-at-once... this group was immediately beaten once he got serious.

... This doesn't matter, of course, since Final Act Base Deku's durability seems to be higher than Shimazaki's attack potency, so he can't really hurt Deku anyways 'sides he somehow finding a body of water and drowning him in it due to Shimazki's Class 100/25 (It says in his profile that he has Class 100 LS but the person being compared in the LS Section only has Class 25... might be an upscale tho, or just a bad mistype by an editor) LS against Deku's Class 10 LS.

Am a Mob Psycho Fan, I'll tell you upfront that Shimazaki does not utilize telekinesis much in character. He prefers to exclusively engage in h2h combat most of the time whilst also utilizing teleportation and ESP to get out of dodge to avoid people's blows, he never once used his telekinesis to hold people down and/or ragdoll 'em - although, that was because he was fighting a bunch of people who were weaker than him who only beat him due to the group exploiting the fact that his movements are predictable as hell since he relies a lot on his ESP and a bunch of sneak attacks done all-at-once... this group was immediately beaten once he got serious.

... This doesn't matter, of course, since Final Act Base Deku's durability seems to be higher than Shimazaki's attack potency, so he can't really hurt Deku anyways 'sides he somehow finding a body of water and drowning him in it due to Shimazki's Class 100/25 (It says in his profile that he has Class 100 LS but the person being compared in the LS Section only has Class 25... might be an upscale tho, or just a bad mistype by an editor) LS against Deku's Class 10 LS.
First: thank you, I do not know much bout this-

Second: it says esp is used to give him enhanced sense, does that mean that smokescreen is once again useless don’t know why I ask it always is.

Third: so what your saying is that this comes down to a CQC fight in which Deku is a damn tank with 8-B durability?

First: thank you, I do not know much bout this-

Second: it says esp is used to give him enhanced sense, does that mean that smokescreen is once again useless don’t know why I ask it always is.

Third: so what your saying is that this comes down to a CQC fight in which Deku is a damn tank with 8-B durability?
Ye, Deku's smokescreen is absolutely useless here. Even more so than usual, since Shimazaki is literally a blind man. So unless Deku's Smokescreen Quirk also has an additional quirk that allows it to negate any-and-all-forms of enhanced senses, it'll not affect Shimazaki's capabilities to land a hit on Deku in the slightest.

And another ye for your third question. Shimazaki literally can not damage Base Final Act Deku. Pre-Final Act Deku also has some trouble against Shimazaki since Deku doesn't really have many counters to Shimazaki's tried-and-true trick of grabbing his opponents and teleporting himself and them several kilometers high in the skies and immediately pushing them downwards with his telekinesis.

Yea I forgot about Deku's City Block level durability. But I think eventually Shimazaki's attacks could wear him down, especially if he used his pinpoint attacks against Deku.

Yea I forgot about Deku's City Block level durability. But I think eventually Shimazaki's attacks could wear him down, especially if he used his pinpoint attacks against Deku.
Given that Ryo probably has hostile intent danger sense (and Deku’s own intelligence) could predict teleports, combine that with Deku’s durability and immense pain tolerance and it’s not looking good

Does this city have a body of water?
Because if Shimazaki realizes that his attacks aren't doing much he could always drown Deku
iirc from above he doesn’t use telekinesis in character so if he just holds him with his hand then Deku can still punch him

iirc from above he doesn’t use telekinesis in character so if he just holds him with his hand then Deku can still punch him
No I mean like, literally teleport him to a body of water and hold him down there since he has higher LS?

No I mean like, literally teleport him to a body of water and hold him down there since he has higher LS?
It could work but how many things can he effect with his TK all at once because Deku can make a fuckton of Blackwhips and Fa Jin will eventually make them so fast he might not be able to even react to it while he's trying to drown him.

Wouldn’t he also be drowning? Like FantaRin_The_First said he doesn’t use telekinesis character so he’d have to teleport along with him in the water

It could work but how many things can he effect with his TK all at once because Deku can make a fuckton of Blackwhips and Fa Jin will eventually make them so fast he might not be able to even react to it while he's trying to drown him.
He has forcefields that he can use to block the whips and as for Fa Jin not sure if Ryo can do anything about that.
Wouldn’t he also be drowning? Like FantaRin_The_First said he doesn’t use telekinesis character so he’d have to teleport along with him in the water
He can teleport him deep into the water (assuming there even is water there, or if it's even super deep), then just teleport out.

Then again Izuku could always just use Fa Jin to get out so I'll concede on that point

He could catch a barrage of bullets IIRC. And in the event he's somehow pushed this far, he could just teleport him a certain distance below water and hold him down with telekinesis while above said water.

This fight is actually very cinematic now that I'm thinking about it.

With Ryo teleporting around and both dodging Deku's attacks, and Izuku tanking everything thrown at him, with Blackwhip potentially overwhelming Ryo, but because of the LS difference he could easily break out of it, or just straight up Teleport out of it. Even Deku with his danger sense and likely better acrobatics (although in a disadvantage due to teleportation), will be hard to tag as well.

This fight is actually very cinematic now that I'm thinking about it.

With Ryo teleporting around both dodging each other's attacks, and Izuku tanking everything thrown at him, with Blackwhip potentially overwhelming Ryo, but because of the LS difference he could easily break out of it, or just straight up Teleport out of it. Even Deku with his danger sense and likely better acrobatics (although in a disadvantage due to teleportation), will be hard to tag as well.
Ye, I like the sound of it (though I’m trying to find spice city and it doesn’t seem to be a Mob Psycho place so Ryo would have to teleport around and waste time trying to find a body of water to drown Izuku.)

(though I’m trying to find spice city and it doesn’t seem to be a Mob Psycho place so Ryo would have to teleport around and waste time trying to find a body of water to drown Izuku.)
I think the OP meant Seasoning City, which is where MP100 takes place. Regardless I'm still not certain there's even a body of water there

Plus Shimazaki's movements are actually pretty easy to read, even Teru who isn't as experienced or has nearly enough senses as Deku, was able to catch on and read him. So SURELY Deku who has Danger Sense and others on top of it can read his movements after some time. I might just vote for Deku due to this
Would he even do that in-character?
It's very likely that he would do that in character. At first, he was just toying with everyone but as soon as they posed a threat he was trying to kill them. So maybe not at first but later on yeah

Plus Shimazaki's movements are actually pretty easy to read, even Teru who isn't as experienced or has nearly enough senses as Deku, was able to catch on and read him. So SURELY Deku who has Danger Sense and others on top of it can read his movements after some time. I might just vote for Deku due to this
If Teru who as you Said isn’t experienced in reading opponents can read his moves, then I’m sure the guy who can predict the shots from a sniper rifle a km away in heavy rain while tired can do it.

If Teru who as you Said isn’t experienced in reading opponents can read his moves, then I’m sure the guy who can predict the shots from a sniper rifle a km away in heavy rain while tired can do it.
Well not that he isn't experienced, but not nearly as experienced as Deku. And I already voted for Deku for this reason

I'd considered using other keys for Deku like his BoS 5%, Joint Training Arc 8%, or base Deku in either Joint Training arc or Endeavor Agency arc, but those matches would've been stomps in favor of Shimazaki since Deku didn't have Danger Sense, greater experience or any of the other Quirks.

Also something that isn't being brought up in favor of Shimazaki is his Mind's Eye. This ability heightens his extrasensory perception immensely, discerning his opponent's attacks and weak spots with much greater accuracy and increasing his speed tremendously as well. I believe this would make it much harder for Deku to actually grab or locate Shimazaki, even if he'd figured out his movements before. I mean with that Mind's Eye, he was able to instantly take out all his fighters in single attacks before they could even react, so the speed increase is significant.

I'd considered using other keys for Deku like his BoS 5%, Joint Training Arc 8%, or base Deku in either Joint Training arc or Endeavor Agency arc, but those matches would've been stomps in favor of Shimazaki since Deku didn't have Danger Sense, greater experience or any of the other Quirks.

Also something that isn't being brought up in favor of Shimazaki is his Mind's Eye. This ability heightens his extrasensory perception immensely, discerning his opponent's attacks and weak spots with much greater accuracy and increasing his speed tremendously as well. I believe this would make it much harder for Deku to actually grab or locate Shimazaki, even if he'd figured out his movements before. I mean with that Mind's Eye, he was able to instantly take out all his fighters in single attacks before they could even react, so the speed increase is significant.
I mean rifle has a higher attack speed then 45% Deku hand he caught and fought just fine

Got ask... What are Final Act Base Deku's Ap Values? I know Shimazaki's AP values are around 10 Tons or so, but got no idea what are Base Deku's are.

Got ask... What are Final Act Base Deku's Ap Values? I know Shimazaki's AP values are around 10 Tons or so, but got no idea what are Base Deku's are.
Deku is at 2.7 tons but can go higher with Fa-jin

also according to the calc pages Shimazaki‘s AP is 3.09 tons

Wait, really? ... Hmm, I wonder where I got the 10 Tons thing. Meh, methinks that I got mixed up with another verse. Anyhow, what are Deku's Durability Values? I'mma vote for Deku myself, but I just want to know for the sake of fairness.

Wait, really? ... Hmm, I wonder where I got the 10 Tons thing. Meh, methinks that I got mixed up with another verse. Anyhow, what are Deku's Durability Values? I'mma vote for Deku myself, but I just want to know for the sake of fairness.
It’s baseline 8-B I believe. Given Ryo does have mind’s eye to speed himself up, analytical prediction and danger sense just make sure that isn’t a deal breaker

So Deku's durability has about a 3.7x advantage against Shimazaki's 3 Ton AP, huh.

... Might as well say this, but... If Shimazaki uses his Super Sensory Zone "Mind's Eye" ability on Deku, he is going to screw himself over. Extremely. Mind's Eye will basically make him hyper focus on Deku, and Deku alone, so, he won't be able to use his enhanced senses to sense anything but Deku. And unlike how Shimazaki blitzed a bunch of people who were slower and weaker than him, Deku can keep up with his danger sense and natural analysis capabilities - so he will eventually figure out a way to make a snack attack, which will screw him greatly since it is explicitly mentioned that he has lowered durability against attacks he can't track/predict.

... Which is how a 10-A Human was able to knock his ass down with a single punch barrage in-canon.

Ok since Deku got some revisions and his durability is now significantly higher for his Final Act base state, this match was removed. However, don't want to have to remake another thread, so I'm just changing Deku's key to U.A. Beginnings Saga 5% Deku, meaning votes can now be recast.

Back