• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Narberal Gamma vs Ryo Shimazaki

Narberal can tp as well, calling him more skilled is fair, his precog is analytical prediction, will that even work when he can only see her fake body? It says he reads his opponents movements, narberals body is just a facsimile over her true more moth like body iirc

The pen or the sword said:
Narberal can tp as well, calling him more skilled is fair, his precog is anyaltyical prediction, will that even work when he can only see her fake body? It says he reads his opponents movements, narberals body is just a famiscile over her true more moth like body iirc
moth???

Narberal can tp as well, calling him more skilled is fair, his precog is analytical prediction, will that even work when he can only see her fake body? It says he reads his opponents movements, narberals body is just a facsimile over her true more moth like body iirc
If she still moves, he predicts

Except as far as I know he only ever predicts human opponents and has never encoutered something like narberal, her body isn't the same as humans and is liable to not move the same way. Im not saying its absolute I just have doubts his predictions will be perfect.

He reads opponent's moves by sensing basically everything, since he's blind. He precoged bullets and dodged them all.

Except as far as I know he only ever predicts human opponents and has never encoutered something like narberal, her body isn't the same as humans and is liable to not move the same way. Im not saying its absolute I just have doubts his predictions will be perfect.
Yep, humans that uses supernatural abilities that defies the logic of physics and he still predicts their moves and abilities just fine

Also is her TP even as good? Because he can teleport anywhere, any time with no limits and spam it all the way he wants.

Im not so sure of that, their abilities originate from there bodys afaik and he can likly predict what abilities theyll use based on their movments, narberal is using magic and has a fake body covering her real one id say that leaves a few blurred lines but I concede he would be able to predict.

There's no such thing as magic in MP100. There's ESP tho and verse equalization makes them work the same way as mana.

that sounds like a generalization, mana induces changes onto the world as well, its not simply energy attacks, it can change and alter gravity, turn things to stone and warp the fabric of reality when properly applied.

Not sure why you guys are saying Mind's Eye is restricted. It's not. Sure their speed will be equal but Mind's Eye does more than just increase reaction time or speed (which really it doesn't).

It just makes him extremely aware of everything around him and detect all weaknesses up to those that not even his opponents are aware of.

I thought it was a speed amp, if it allows him to outspeed/blitz narberal who is the faster character it gets restricted regardless of its other effects. speed is equal an amp that allows the slower character to blitz the faster one gets restricted.

Saying that if its only a sensory technique or related to pressure points/detecting weaknesses Im unsure what it would detect, she doesn't have pressure points and Im not sure what weaknesses he would find.

In a way it does speed up his teleportation speed, and how it looks in the anime it seems that he's really focused that everything slows down even more from him... Before he telespams with no delay and oneshots them. I doubt he'd find any pressure points but on the off chance, it may find ways that weaknesses bodies don't usually have.

That said, that's unreliable.

In the manga, it's the same effect but blitzes even more people.

It might have to be updated in the profile if so. But yeah telespam is still done even more in that state.

It sounds like a speed amp to me (all be it one with some special functions) if it allows him to blitz others, thus it's restricted as narberal is fasters.

"he's really focused that everything slows down even more from him" Sounds like it speeds up his preception Ie amps his reaction speed and buffs his teleport speed. which allows him to blitz the faster character.

Teleportation speed? I mean, he already has sick teleportation "speed" because of his precog. Teleportation is way better than for example, MHS movement speed, as it's instanteous. Precognition would make Narberal trying to even hit him, for lack of a better word, hell. It took many espers to even scratch him.

Yup, yup, yup, and yup at each post there.

And sure teleportation isn't speed. But with how he spams it he attacks more times than he regularly would.

Back