• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanazana's High 8-C Bracket: Round 1, Match 1

Nanazana's High 8-C Bracket Starts!

In the red corned we have Son Goku (Dragon Ball) nominated by Ahmed berserker!

In the blue corned we have Shigeo Kageyama nominated by The man with the Midas touch!

Speed equalized and starting distance is 30 meters. The one with most votes after 24 hours will automatically win and move to the nezt match. even if thread doesn't end.

Here's the current standings!

Goku: 2 (Revaret, Ahmed berserker)

Mob: 3 (The man with the Midas touch, MistaClean, Litentric Teon)

Incon:

Kid Goku really has a good edge here. He has much superior lifting power, at least more than 2x Mob's AP, more combat experience and a flight that counters Mob's telekinesis. I think Kid Goku can handle that, but I'm going to wait for more feedback.

Gokus flight is limited to the Flying Nimbus during the early parts of Dragonball, so if it was destroyed goku would be forced to fight on land. Mob should be able to destroy it using telekinesis to rip it apart or restrain its movements.

idk where this 2x attack potency is coming from. General Blue arc Goku is 3.72 Tons of TNT scaling from General Blues durabillity while Mob is scaled to being stronger than Shimazaki, who is 3.09 Tons. Thats a 1.2x difference.

Mob also has a pretty major ranged advantage. Standard Battle Assumptions dictate that characters start at the maximum range of character with the highest range (but no longer then 4 KM) with this in mind Mob could continuously use is psychic powers to chuck objects at goku while Gokus is too far away to properly counterattack. If the fight is forced into Close quarters, Mob can create forcefields to protect himself from Gokus blows.

1 - Tambourine destroyed Goku's Nimbus with a powerful ki blast and its striking power was at the multi-city block level. Therefore, Mob cannot destroy Nimbus by his telekinesis.

2 - Mob is scaled to being weaker than Serizawa, who is 3 Tons. I used the fact that he was OVERPOWERED by Serizawa to find the AP difference between them. Calculations contradict but still this do not change the fact that the AP difference between them gives Goku an advantage

3 - According to Daizenshuu 4, one of the many Dragon Ball guidebooks written by some of Toriyama's past collaborators, the Flying Nimbus' top speed is Mach 1.5. I think Nimbus gave Goku a speed advantage enough to get him out of the things Mob threw at him.

Can't Mob just knock Goku off of the Nimbus? He doesn't need to destroy it. Goku himself is only Superhuman. As are his reactions. The Nimbus is pure travel speed, not combat speed.

I do think Goku would have a difficult time getting in. Since Mob can continuously attack him from the air with his telekinesis, without Goku being able to do much about it.

1. Just because a Multi City Block level character ONE-SHOT the nimbus doesnt mean that a weaker attack couldnt do so as well. The Nimbus has 0 durabillity feats (to my knowlege) that show it can tank Large Building level attacks.

2. Mob is still>>Shimazaki who performed a 3.09 ton feat. Katsuya Serizawa would logically be above this value as well, even if he was not calced as such, due to powerscaling. Also its mentioned in Serizawa calc that he was holding back when he performed his calced feat, so its not indictive of the power he used to overpower mob.

3. pretty sure speed is equalized though? even then, Mob should be able to restrain the Nimbus with his telekinesis, even if he can't destroy it outright.

1 - Nimbus was blown up by a missile in the Red Ribbon Army Saga but not destroyed (Multi City Block level durability feat)

2 - I think you're right, the AP difference doesn't seem that big, but still 1.2x isn't that small a AP difference

3 - Still, Nimbus can outrange or outmaneuver the Mob.

1.Being blown up by a missle isnt MCB unless it was calced as such, do you have a scan of this happening?

2. It is pretty small though. there pretty much even. And Goku is going to have a hard time hitting Mob in the first place Mobs due superior range and projectiles, along with Forcefields.

3. IF goku tries to approach using Nimbus he can still get knocked off of it, or use his Paralysis Inducement to stop the Nimbus from flying.

The 24 hour time limit was for the entire match? I didn't realize.

But for it to be added to their profiles, more votes are still needed.

Nanazana said:
The 24 Hour time is over. Mob won (3-2).
You need at least 7 votes for one character, with a three vote diffference to decide a match. But this is your tournament so do as you please, though I"d recommend giving people time to give input.

Anyway, the AP difference between Mob and Goku is pretty negligible what with both of them scaling above a 3 Ton attack. Goku has a massive skill advantage but I hardly doubt that will come into play considering that Mob is predominantly a ranged fighter. He also seems to have more mobility in the air than Goku and can just telekinetically knock him off the Nimbus and proceed to wail on him with psychic blasts and explosions. His superior range also makes it unlikely for Goku to land any damaging attacks.

Voting for Mob.

Of course people can continue to debate or vote in the thread, but the one with most votes will win after 24 hours for bracket even if the winner is different in the thread

Back