• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Maybe Series Finale Revision Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massively Hypersonic+ Low Tiers (Accepted)

This calc was accepted a long time ago but was never applied. It would scale to pretty much everybody in the series which upgrade everybody from Massively Hypersonic to Massively Hypersonic+.

7-B+ and 7-A Downgrade (Accepted)
This calc as pointed out by M3X is unusable since it uses and incorrect size. And the recalc is just 7-C+ so all the 7-B+ and 7-As will be downgraded to just 7-B.

Some 6-C downgrade (Accepted)
So as you know Demon Mark multiplies the users power. And we currently backscale some characters like Unsealed Base Meliodas from the Demon Mark. But, I don't think we should do that. We don't know how big of a multiplier the demon Mark is so upscaling by assuming it's just 2x is fine but I don't think we should backscale using it. This would downgrade the characters with a power lvl of 27k-39k to At least 7-B, likely higher. Since they don't have any statement or feats of being somewhat comparable to a 6-C.

High 6-C upgrade (Accepted)
Basically it was mentioned in Derieri's profile that she tanked her own attack full countered at her. So this would give her High 6-C durability and the characters that have a power lvl of 60k+ will become High 6-C scaling from Post-Revival Base Meliodas punching out her ribs.

Prime Elizabeth (Rejected)
So in this chapter Elizabeth held back both Indura Monspeet and Indura Derieri at the same time using two separate attacks rather than one. So I was wondering if she could scale to their combined AP. Or do we still assume she's merely just much stronger than one of them?

Assault Mode (In debate)
So I was thinking since

Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas > Near-Noon Escanor Durability 2x> Near-Noon Escanor > Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas

Can Assault Mode be considered an at least 2x boost?

Agree: 2 (Steve Rogers1, DemonGodMitchAubin)

Disagree: 0

Neutral: 1 (ZERO772)

27-39k should be either where they currently are or At least 7-B, likely higher. As for Elizabeth, she could probably scale to their combined power as her magic would be split between each beam and is still able to hold them back.

I disagree with scaling Elizabeth to be twice as stronger as the induras tbh. Everything else is fine

I agree with everything except the Elizabeth part, I don't think holding off two weaker characters makes you 2X as strong as them, plus she had a little help in dealing with them

She was still able to hold them both back by herself for a pretty long time. Sariel and Tarmiel only joined in to help her later on.

I think that still just means she's stronger, I don't think we have a confirmed 2X multiplier cause she needed Sariel and Tarmiel's power to fully push them back, but then again, that's me

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I think that still just means she's stronger, I don't think we have a confirmed 2X multiplier cause she needed Sariel and Tarmiel's power to fully push them back, but then again, that's me
I mean both the Induras were already far stronger than Ludoshel. So even though she isn't exactly 2x stronger than the Induras she should still be roughly around 2x stronger than Ludoshel since she could hold them both back while Ludoshel failed to hold back even one.

I would just give her an At least, not a 2x, especially since we're already being very generous with 2x multipliers, I just feel safer with not giving her a 2x

Ehh fair enough I guess. I just thought maybe she could be 2x stronger since she split her output in two. Though I'll probably wait for a bit more input about her.

Aubin has a point here. It's better to assume that's just stronger rather than saying she's 2x when there is nothing like a full counter as solid evidence.

Alright so I guess Elizabeth is simply much stronger than the Induras. So what about Assault Mode?

Once again, I agree with everything except the Elizabeth multiplier, I think the Assault Mode thing makes sense

Oh sorry didn't know when you said everything you also meant assault mode since I kinda added that one a bit late so I thought you didn't see it when you posted your reply.

This thread is actually finishing up a lot faster than I expected. We could probably move onto the ocean scaling and AP descriptions soon.

Can I get some clarification on something?

Derieri's base AP is: Likely Island level+ (Staggered Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas)

Can anyone point out where this happened? The only time she harmed/staggered Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas is when she was using her Combo Star to enhance her attacks.

Yeah just took a look at it and she never really staggered him until after a few hits. Though she should still be comparable to Monspeet who restrained Estarossa by surprise using his Trick Star ability and tanked his hellblaze.

> Though she should still be comparable to Monspeet who restrained Estarossa by surprise using his Trick Star ability

Isn't that a strength feat, not an AP feat?

Wait there's a difference? So physically restraining a character doesn't count as an AP feat?

Well if none of those are usable we can still scale her above 48k Diane who was stated to have power similar to that of Drole.

I'm pretty sure just restraining a character, especially from an advantageous position like a chokehold, isn't fully counted as AP.

I see well thank goodness for Melascula randomly saying a not peak Drole's Dance Diane is somewhat comparable to Drole so they would still probably be 6-C+ either way.

Oh right also should we write down all the upscaling on the main verse page or should we just make a blog and detail all the AP scaling for the verse? Cause I think we should make a blog as there's way too much multipliers and stuff going on.

Alright guess I'll start on that. But just to make sure we only need one for the high, top and god tiers right? We don't need one for the low and mid tiers since there aren't that many multipliers involved?

low and mid tiers are fine as they are scaling wise, but yeah, from Tarmiel and higher, that's what we need to figure out

I agree with Massively Hypersonic+.

The calc is slightly wrong. The second picture measured a much higher point of the rock than the third, but I doubt it'd break Small City level, regardless. So I agree with this.

I suppose I agree, but I'm somewhat contentious about this, since there'd an absolutely massive gap between characters.

I agree with this as well. Meliodas' Assault Mode has more than enough justification to place it as well over a 2x multiplier from his regular Demon Mark.

If Derieri is downgraded, she could just scale to Drole and Gloxinia. Her physical strength is one of the highest out of the Ten Commandments and her entire power level is almost comparable to Drole, as well as superior to Gloxinia.

So uhh does anybody have the scan for full counter doubling the attack power? I don't remember which chapter it's in.

There's quite a few times. The first instance is the fight in the Forest of the Dead. I'll gather some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back