• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Maybe Series Finale Revision Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So uhh guys we have a problem. I went back to check the statements about full counter doubling the attack power and found these two statements for the official translated version.

https://*****************/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-22-page-22.html

https://*****************/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-184-page-18.html

One says reflected with greater power one said its many times over. So yeah I'm probably gonna need to Japanese scan and somebody to translate them. Or if somebody has the data book I would like to see how much it says full counter multiplies when reflected.

I remember in the original it said it doubled power, but I suppose it was re-translated. There was also a recent statement somewhere.

The first link doesn't work. Though I did find the chapter on the website so I can see what it says on chapter 331 in Japanese. But the bottom three are Korean not Japanese.

It works for me. I know, anyway, I'm still looking for the raws in Japanese. They're difficult to find, even on the wayback machine.

Yeah I tried it before and I could only find summaries of the chapters rather than the actual chapter.

Base Post-Revival Meliodas is 60k.

With AM he has 142k. This is almost a 2.4x boost, so yeah, I'm fine with the 2x boost.

The only links I can find are potentially virus-filled, or you have to pay for them. So I'm done. I've heard the Korean ones are pretty much an exact conversion of the original.

By the way, here's another RAW of the Chandler thing. I've also found a lot of others by reverse image searching this.

Yeah I can read some bit of kanji because kanji is basically just Chinese. So I'll just say it now that right there definitely says several times. And if the databook is correct (after IMade translates it) and does say more than doubles than that would mean full counter in fact triples the attack rather than double which is a huge upgrade.

Can't find the one for Guila talking about full counter. But just checked the scene in the anime and she said the same thing as Estarossa in the anime. So the description is likely the same. So I guess we just wait for IMade's translation than. For now I'll keep working on the blog.

I can think of some stuff right now, since Hendrickson and Albion would be downgraded.

Albion's first casual attack was barely stopped by Arthur and his Holy Knights, to the point where they were unable to repel a second. It was implied his second attack would have heavily injured Arthur, yet Albion tanks that same attack after it had been reflected by Meliodas' full counter.

Even at a minimum, this feat must be 42.6 megatons by scaling off Gilthunder's incredibly casual storm. The Ten Commandments were described as natural disaster compared to someone like Hendrickson, and King has double their power level. So I think this is enough for City level+ Ten Commandments.

Actually that would mean Albion's durability is over 85.2 Megaton. It was already stronger than Sealed Demon Mark Meliodas who is at least 28.4 Megaton. Which means huh 7-A mid tiers are still a thing via upscaling. Well I might as well make the blog into a scaling chain for the whole verse.

This seemed to be a casual attack, though. Ablion's full power blasts completely destroyed it after they were reflected by Meliodas.

Oh right. Well I'm not exactly sure about the power lvls stuff since it's not linear and we can't upscale to the + sign without multipliers. So yeah not exactly sure if we can have 7-B+ Commandments. We can definitely have insanely high into 7-B Commandments though.

That's the thing I was talking about before. Also, you have to get a premium account.

Just the one for Guila in chapter 22 and the Albion in chapter 115. We have the scans for all the other full counter scenes.

So yeah IMade just confirmed for us that the data book did indeed say Full Counter more than doubles the attack power. So we now have the data book and two scenes in the manga saying full counter more than doubles the attack power and two scenes saying it's several times stronger. I guess that confirms Full Counter is actually 3x rather than 2x.

Technically speaking it doesn't mean that it has to be 3x as powerful. More than double would be the same as saying it is 2.5x stronger for example.

All we can concretely say about it is that it is >2x.

Chandler and the knight said the attack was µò░ÕÇì (several times) stronger. That means at least 3. So we have two statements plus the data book saying it's >2x and two statements saying it's 3x.

At this point Nanatsu no Taizai is pretty much dragon ball on a smaller scale now. It even has a multiplier chain so big that it will make thee god tiers 6-B to High 6-B via sheer multiplier scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back