• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no taizai general discussion thread 29

Ionliosite said:
I mean, I would agree with that. If we're not adding Chaos due to lack of info, everything should be gone.
What do you mean lack of info?

The Lady of the Lake has stated these informations I posted and it is very clear. We have even seen the Reality Warping powers of Chaos the one arc it appeared. There have been no changes to that and there's nothing unclear. If so, please state.

Chaos' powers and therefore the powers Arthur has are very clear.

I don't know whats your problem with that.

Maltesermailo said:
Ionliosite said:
I mean, I would agree with that. If we're not adding Chaos due to lack of info, everything should be gone.
The Lady of the Lake has stated these informations I posted and it is very clear. We have even seen the Reality Warping powers of Chaos the one arc it appeared. There have been no changes to that and there's nothing unclear. If so, please state.

They know but people refuse to make a profile for chaos because "there is no info" so they are saying "well if you dont want to make a profile because there is no info you should not be giving arthur this keys/powers"

Maltesermailo said:
Ionliosite said:

A.Alucard:"I agree with that!"

Lady of the lake was wrought from Chaos. She took that entire combined attack which is multi continenal on the low end. Key word: WROUGHT from Chaos (which means made in the same or similar way) and that magic boost got absorbed by Arthur to awaken his powers. "But nuh by he created the world they mean Britania", yeah i can imagine Chaos' proxy being stronger than Chaos itself (sarcasm). Or course the ones responsible for NNT "don't care as much" so I'm just talking to myself.

@Ah Gou

What's your problem dude... I get you disagree with me, but you really don't have to act that way, and someone else could have made another CRT for Chaos and Arthur at any point before the lockdown, in fact, someone said they would, but never did, so I don't know how that's on me...

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Maltesermailo said:
Ionliosite said:

They know but people refuse to make a profile for chaos because "there is no info" so they are saying "well if you dont want to make a profile because there is no info you should not be giving arthur this keys/powers"
I made a profile, but it got deleted for being too unprecise. Although I saw other profiles in that style as well. If you want you can take a look at my sandbox. Any suggestions welcome!

I just quoted you, that's all. You're not the only one responsible for NNT, there's like 3 other active guys 2 of which dip after 2 comments and 30 other listed as supporters that aren't even bothering. You're the most active NNT *supporter*.

quick question , on this forum is it agreed demons darkness isnt magic? since both times for 10c and chandler/cusack they both use darkness with zero magic power... and monspeet had to recharge with souls after firing one hellbird yet they could all fly with darkness.. then it gets FC by mel vs the DK ..My point is , isnt that enough proof of mel FC not needing it to be magic since its darkness/air pressure/and lightning thats 3 times he FC something that isnt magical

That's easy to answer, Nakaba Forgot...

Full Counter is specified to only counter magic attacks, if Nakaba made a non magical attack get reflected, that's a plothole and likely a Death of the Author...

normally ill agree cuz you're correct BUT.. it happen 3 times :/ 4 if you count the darkness demon DK zel summoned which mel vanish countered

I don't know, I guess we can add that he can reflect non magical darkness and ligtning, or we assume the attacks that Mel countered were magical, wasn't the storm created by the Demon King, so a lightning bolt from it would also be magical

I prefer the latter to be honest

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I don't know, I guess we can add that he can reflect non magical darkness and ligtning, or we assume the attacks that Mel countered were magical, wasn't the storm created by the Demon King, so a lightning bolt from it would also be magical
I prefer the latter to be honest
it was create by there raw power , no one used magic to make it. remembers mel whole DK destroying country thing? its that. so its natural

ty for the edit , theres also twiggo but he dont matter so either way i dont think theres anything left to do but wait for new series

Um, it seems more accurate to say that those instances were just magic, instead of assuming that Full Counter can also reflect only magic with the exception of lightning in one case and darkness in another.

cept we know the lightning was natural, we know twigos attack was raw physical power, we know demons darkness can be used with zero magic power so its a demonic trait (but could also be dark magic) , theres also a beast in pugatory that attacked him with a ball of of fire or darkness which he also full countered tho im not sure if that was magic

Zezu1995 said:
cept we know the lightning was natural, we know twigos attack was raw physical power, we know demons darkness can be used with zero magic power so its a demonic trait (but could also be dark magic) , theres also a beast in pugatory that attacked him with a ball of of fire or darkness which he also full countered tho im not sure if that was magic
Why don't you add in Meliodas profile, resistance to mind manipulation from Cath attack as well since you are editing already

Zezu1995 said:
Just said that his FC has magical and energy based reflection properties

yes its not mind hax tho he did resist dolors eye mind magic, but anywho like i said theres nothing left to do but wait

For what I remember the eye of dolor tells him power levels and he is able to read the mind/intentions? Of those he sees but not mind control

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
would it really be mind hax? he just showed him a future timeline not like he mind haxed him
That is an illusion then, what do you call what he did? Mind manipulation or illusions?

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
For what I remember the eye of dolor tells him power levels and he is able to read the mind/intentions? Of those he sees but not mind control
He can read the mind, Elaine who can read the mind, can't read Meliodas's mind

Dolor reads the "heart" which is Nakaba's way of saying he can read more than your thoughts. Also demon darkness is different from Hellfire. Meliodas has countered hellfire but not regular demon darkness, which is not magic. "Nakaba forgot" nah, it was never stated that demon darkness is the same as hellfire and there's lack of info, so we go from the proof we already have which is "they don't need magic to manipulate the darkness".

So meliodas has more feat into his FC than simply reflecting magic + resistance toward illusions or mind manipulation on how you view Cath technique.

In his profile, he had already resistance toward telepathy or mind reading.

Still no change on Arthur profile, I see, despite the facts from the manga.

Full Counter has only ever deflected magic, twigo was very clearly using magic when he attacked since no other character can just generate large air slashes with their physical strength. Several times Darkness is referred to as magic by those with it so it is very clear that the physical darkness that demons create can be used to make magic. And it seems far more likely that the lightning is magical due to us having the specification that Full Counter can only reflect magic attacks with nothing else ever being added to that description.

Not exactly, FC has been described to counter magical attacks because the verse runs on magic and there are no other supernatural sources. You're not gonna read "FC counters magical attacks....and non magical attacks" from a magic-type verse. Wouldn't be surprised if he could counter a random attack someday.

The fact that Estarossa's full counter exist would disagree with that point.

Meliodas does magic counter

Estarossa does physical counter.

That's whats been stated and shown to us, with the only thing that could possibly contradict this being this single instance of lightning, unless we assume the more likely thing that it's magical.

I didn't mean physical attacks when i said "FC counters magical attacks.....and non magical attacks". I meant non magic energy attacks.

That honestly just feels like a leap of logic, it seems more likely the the lightning was just magical.

Duedate8898 said:
That honestly just feels like a leap of logic, it seems more likely the the lightning was just magical.
It was brought in by the Demon King's magic, so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

sigh, you guys remember about how the area was being destroyed cuz meliodas had the DK power? thats pretty much what created the storm , so you gotta ask yourself is that magical? imo its not . If my raw power from standing still makes an earthquake thats not magic just my pressence

Um, the only thing I would think it to be is magic. Since otherwise that would imply there is some other power source that's being used here, since the world with no external factors wouldn't care to try and get meliodas off of it.

Duedate8898 said:
Um, the only thing I would think it to be is magic. Since otherwise that would imply there is some other power source that's being used here, since the world with no external factors wouldn't care to try and get meliodas off of it.
It is still a natural phenomenon, there isn't any magic in that storm nor the catastrophe happening because of his presence.

Not only does the fight where this takes place occur in an area rich with magic, but we also know that the land itself has been flowing its magic into the animals and plants of the world.And most importantly, we have already had it established that full counter only reflects magic. So it makes more sense to assume that this lightning is magical, instead of assuming that full counter can now reflect magic and lightning for no reason at all.

Back