• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no taizai general discussion thread 29

Technically 2 awful arcs and the next season will also be from DEEN, so my hope ain't on the anime, but on "Tristan: Meliodas Next Generation".

It was an arc by definition, and the ass pulls that involve everything about Merlin, Chaos and Cath on that arc totally make it bad.

I know the ending was dragged out for a while, but having the Chaos arc be longer and more developed would have been better, they rushed Cath so hard

Kinda not really, it's getting a sequel manga, I mean it's basically another Boruto and Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest situation

Arthur was pretty cool, until he became Chaos. He's no longer Arthur by this point, he's Galahad.

Speaking of which, I didn't realise how much the series is centred around Arthurian Legend.

do we have a general topic page? i wanted to talk about something but dont know if heres the right place

I think SD is far more powerful than the DK, but she intentionally never destroyed the DC because it would have unsealed chaos which would have been an far greater threat, also maybe she also prohibited Mael not to do anything to the DC at high noon because of that. Just my theory tho

Battler356ushiromiya said:
I think SD is far more powerful than the DK, but she intentionally never destroyed the DC because it would have unsealed chaos which would have been an far greater threat, also maybe she also prohibited Mael not to do anything to the DC at high noon because of that. Just my theory tho
Equal in power kinda means they were equals......

Who knows, SD might not have ever tried, at least seeing how a mere human with Sunshine (a part of her power) can be nearly equal to DK, then SD should be far stronger than DK

Who knows, SD might not have ever tried, at least seeing how a mere human with Sunshine (a part of her power) can be nearly equal to DK, then SD should be far stronger than DK
Is more like nakaba dont care about making sense and less about SD being above

cept he wasnt he had to fuse his life force into a suicidal attack to be equal and that still wasnt enough

Well that was One Ultimate, not the normal One mode which equalled the DK physically
That speaks more of the inconsistencies than anything else before he needed at least 2 to 3 hits to destroy ON

Oh my God please stop playing these mental gymnastics just to ******* WANK MAEL my god shut upp already damn

And battler, if the SD was stronger and intentenially kept dk alive because of chaos being unsealed then how come chaise wasn't unsealed anyway due to the balance being broken? Mark is now dead weight and irrelevant now deal with it

Oh my God please stop playing these mental gymnastics just to ******* WANK MAEL my god shut upp already damn

Its just a theory,not any fact, so no need to take it to your ass and get your ass in fire.

About Mael being irrelevant and dead weight, I won't say that since he seems to have a major role in the sequel of being Gawain's master and we have chances of seeing a High Noon Mael in the sequel as well

I don't think Nakaba would be cruel enough to kill Mel off after all he struggled to get his happy ending with Elizabeth.

Back