• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no taizai general discussion thread 29

Poor Arthur, nakaba promised to make him the main character and now look at him lol 😂😂😂, only thing is that he's the strongest in the verse.

BTW if Arthur becomes like a Sinbad type character then **** tristan, even as a side character Arthur would be better than him in every way by far.

Tristan as the main protag... yaaaaayyyyyy.... I'm gonna loosley keep up but if they don't make Arthur a central character Imma be peeved

No one at their peak can simply create an planet just by mere intent which my Boi Arthur as king of chaos could(obviously when fully controls his chaos powers)

Feel bad for Arthur fans. They were promised a sequel 4 years ago and got dropped for a Mel character on steroids (Tristan).

We all remember right even nakaba's mel wank, he still ultimately makes arthur the strongest by far. That clearly shows even Nakaba's Mel wank fears chaos Arthur lol

Well I believe Arthur is gonna be one of the main characters if not The Main Character. Also it was said a king would unite all of Britannia or something so yeah that's Arthur

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Nah it was said about Arthur by Merlin. Tristan won't nearly be as strong as Arthur
If Nakaba will follow the arthurian legends the Tristan and Lancelot will be stronger than Gawain who will be stronger than Escanor.

If Nakaba will follow the arthurian legends the Tristan and Lancelot will be stronger than Gawain who will be stronger than Escanor.

Yup im Expecting that as well.lets see how nakaba takes it. I don't want to go into the kids power levels stuffs for now.

Kids being far more powerful than their parents/precursors while gaining inherent traits from both?

Kinda reminds me of the child mechanic from the FE games.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
7DS 336 5
Just remember this is Nakaba and his nel and his Tristan wank against Chaos Arthur I. E totally scared shitless lol 😂😂😂
This is Nakaba, he can makes Tristan as a being superior to Chaos as Chaos himself is a being born from Ancients Stars, meaning Tristan can be Universal if Nakaba want it.

The real question is who will be the fourth knight, is already a given the first three will be Tristan, Lancelot and Gawain. It could be Arthur or some other Knight of the Round Table.

i dont think we counting arthur as a knight hes more like the leader

i wont lie tho im excited about this new series

Siegfried10 said:
The real question is who will be the fourth knight, is already a given the first three will be Tristan, Lancelot and Gawain. It could be Arthur or some other Knight of the Round Table.
The girl we saw with Tristan in the spoilers maybe? King and Diane's daughter I think.

Lgamer099 99 said:
Siegfried10 said:
The girl we saw with Tristan in the spoilers maybe? King and Diane's daughter I think.
It seems that it was the reincarnation of Derrieri

It seems that it was the reincarnation of Derrieri

Really? Can you link the source?

This is Nakaba, he can makes Tristan as a being superior to Chaos as Chaos himself is a being born from Ancients Stars, meaning Tristan can be Universal if Nakaba want it.

Whipe i agree nakaba can make tristan stronger but this is has a very low chance,less than 10Ôäà,he can't just create dimensions sub consiously like chaos arthur did,definitely he'll be OP but not even near to Arthur. But no one from NNT is gonna be universal,at best they can get to large planet level.

Also as you said Chaos was born from Ancient stars, but Mel and Eli ain't even near to planet level let alone star lol, they are just by products of chaos and tristan is their child by no way he's comparable to chaos.

I'm planning to start a re-read of the series to properly formulate a stance upon it the next week. So if anyone wants they can join in that?

only thing we need to do is re-read the raws and get any info from the side page text other than that we pretty much finished with everything

Zezu1995 said:
only thing we need to do is re-read the raws and get any info from the side page text other than that we pretty much finished with everything
nobody gonna do that tho since basically nobody cares about it

No I meant reread as in actually reread the story for the story itself. Not for power or anything like that, just to see how it makes me feel by the end of it.

I mean, I agree the ending was awful, but I don't think it retroactively makes the series itself bad, I still enjoy the parts I enjoyed, and will forever praise the sun in name of EscaGOD.

Back