• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no taizai general discussion thread 29

^the translation of the scribbles we got on the final chapter. So Mael never got Sunshine back, a new person has inherited it.

Ah Gou said:
- certain "that person" is mentioned (could be me overthinking, but it's the same word that was used to refer to the supreme deity, sooo….)
- one panel with Tristan on it says "boobs" so there's a good chance he inherited his father's love for them -the girl that looks like Diane and Tristan have met when they were children -she also has a rather rude way of speaking sooo maybe she's Ban's daughter or something? -Mael is talking to someone saying "So the one inheriting Sunshine is… you, huh?"
By the way, where you get those informations? From the last chapter?

Ah Gou said:
- certain "that person" is mentioned (could be me overthinking, but it's the same word that was used to refer to the supreme deity, sooo….) - one panel with Tristan on it says "boobs" so there's a good chance he inherited his father's love for them -the girl that looks like Diane and Tristan have met when they were children -she also has a rather rude way of speaking sooo maybe she's Ban's daughter or something? -Mael is talking to someone saying "So the one inheriting Sunshine is… you, huh?"
I knew It, Gawain confirmed. About the girl, I think she's Diane and King's daughter, maybe she spended a lot of time with her uncle Ban. I'm liking more and more Tristan's design, the first time I saw him I didn't really like it because he looked like the fusion between Kid Mael and Kid Estarossa, who are the same character lmao.

Oh i wrote another comment but it hasn't posted. These translations come from the Coffin of Eternal Darkness blog.

Ah Gou said:
Oh i wrote another comment but it hasn't posted. These translations come from the Coffin of Eternal Darkness blog.
Do you think that Tristan could surpass his Father one day or naw?

Tristan would probably surpass Meliodas, the same is for Gawain, he would probably be stronger than Escanor as in the arthurian legends.

Yeah I'm guessing all the kids surpassing their parents. Tristan is the best of both goddess and demon.

well i gave mxs enough time , i think ima start my revision, time for our final duel demon " i set this card face down and end my turn"

i think you guys are taking the title too literal . 4 of them the story will mostly be circling but theres like 15+ knights

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Shhhh, Tristan can still be important, but not the main character
I mean, the final chapter went exactly the same as Naruto's did, except NNT's actually put all the emphasis on Tristan, unlike Naruto's which showed the whole new generation. So yeah, Tristan actually had more screentime on the final chapter than Boruto did on his.

Ionliosite said:
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Shhhh, Tristan can still be important, but not the main character
I mean, the final chapter went exactly the same as Naruto's did, except NNT's actually put all the emphasis on Tristan, unlike Naruto's which showed the whole new generation. So yeah, Tristan actually had more screentime on the final chapter than Boruto did on his.
Yeah, he will be the MC of the sequel, taking the mantle of MC from his Father lol.

Same way from Naruto to Boruto.

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Still Arthur will remain the strongest hands dow
For sure yeah unless Nakaba makes another ridiculous character at this sequel, after all, Choas isn't omnipotent and didn't create the Universe but he was himself from Stars across the Universe far away from Earth that he created from nothingness.

Right man, but for this series he's the strongest until that. He's created from star dust then or something? Everyone in NNT now with exception of chaos is large country level so for anyone to be a threat, it needs to be at least an Planetary level being to even challenge Arthur

So far Chaos is portrayed as the ultimate god tier of the verse, someone who could pose a threat to it (Arthur) is a similar being as Chaos from a distant star.

tbh i wonder if theres more beings like chaos.. since it came from space

edit, should chaos get every power in the verse?

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
AP dont really matter when you have hax like reality warpi
Why Arthur profile is upgraded to Planet level at least via Creation ( Reality Warping)

As it was stated that the world aka planet was created by Chaos from nothingness with a thought or a will.

Same manner as the Soul King from Bleach lol

Obviously he created also the DK, the SD, Magic, all the races from nothingness as well.

Back