• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no taizai general discussion thread 29

I mean a fresh start is always good, a clean slate for new stories is absolutely possible now

ya hopefully new manga is consistent but i give NNT 8-10 rate , 2 points drop is cuz of inconsistency retcons and how bad the writing got after mael.. its like after that he lost all his mojo

So yeah, it turns out that the cloud calc will get downgraded, it will now be a lower level of 6-B

Afternoon Mael will be 21.62 Teratons (Country level)

Prime Assault Mode Meliodas will be 64.86 (Country level+)

Full Power Demon King will be 129.72 (Large Country level)

So it's a bit lower, but nothing too drastic

well now we just need someone who can read chapter to read the raws and translate the side text for any info we missed then make a final revision and we done on to the next series

My FT friend gonna troll the shit out of me for this one. Natsu can't be beating Meliodas without outside help.

It's so hilarious how messed Tristan's family is; the parents where considered traitors to their species moreover their "love" was partly responsible for a war that cost the lives of many, the uncle is likely dead, the granddad is super dead and the grandma is sealed away at an unknown location.

@Ah Gou

I mean, does it really matter who wins, if we take Natsu's High-End, he can beat Meliodas's strongest form easily, but if we take his Low-End, Meliodas stomps, so no matter what, it's uncertain, once you realize it doesn't matter because there are so many characters who are far stronger than them on this site, then you realize it doesn't really make a difference who is a higher tier

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
What's also left to discuss about besides lightspeed, just want to be prepared
thats the thing we only got the ludo info based on the side text of the raws it wasnt in the english or viz only raws and each chapter has many of them thats why someone gotta re-read the whole series with raws xd we dont know if we missed anything critical

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Ah Gou
I mean, does it really matter who wins, if we take Natsu's High-End, he can beat Meliodas's strongest form easily, but if we take his Low-End, Meliodas stomps, so no matter what, it's uncertain, once you realize it doesn't matter because there are so many characters who are far stronger than them on this site, then you realize it doesn't really make a difference who is a higher tier
i dont wanna make this a ft vs nnt fight but remember mel vs gelda? when she got close and used explosion from the tip of her sword he FC that.. natsu literally gets FC left and right.. he would have to win with physical power which he isnt doing since mel is a better fighter and still has revenge counter

"I don't want to make this a Fairy Tail vs Nanatsu no Taizai fight"

Proceeds to immediately do that...

I already said I don't care who is stronger or who wins in a fight, I like Fairy Tail and Natsu more, that's all

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
"I don't want to make this a Fairy Tail vs Nanatsu no Taizai fight"
Proceeds to immediately do that...

I already said I don't care who is stronger or who wins in a fight, I like Fairy Tail and Natsu more, that's all
I helped you.

Ah Gou said:
My FT friend gonna troll the shit out of me for this one. Natsu can't be beating Meliodas without outside help.
But Meliodas is still far faster than Natsu and we know that Full Counter work against tier far stronger than Meliodas himself since it is hax. In order words, Mel is still a bad matchup for any magic heavily users on the offensive end.

He should be able to Full Counter any attack from anyone in Fairy Tail as he did against an attack that could erase the entire country of Britannia out of the map.

Zezu1995 said:
hmm this happened before on a bleach wiki they said the novel isnt canon due to their rules... so i guess its the site oh well i count it as canon so w.e
They just dont like the novels and hate, mute and ignore all that try to argue in favor of the novels.

Okay? Don't have to say it like that, I know I was just responding to what Zezu had said.

Lot of things we didn't see. SD/Heavenly Realm/Demon Realm/2 Demon bros and teachers's Induras despite being hyped/The creator of the Sacred Treasures/Mael-Ludociel Grace combo like Tornado and Ocean. All these were more interesting than whatever was happening in the final arc (Chaos excluded since I liked that)

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Sad thing couldn't see One Mode Mael till the very end
Sunshine is probably lost when Escanor died anyway.

Gawain will probably inherit it like Escanor as said by the Arthurian Legend and since they are a sequel...

Ah Gou said:
Lot of things we didn't see. SD/Heavenly Realm/Demon Realm/2 Demon bros and teachers's Induras despite being hyped/The creator of the Sacred Treasures/Mael-Ludociel Grace combo like Tornado and Ocean. All these were more interesting than whatever was happening in the final arc (Chaos excluded since I liked that)
If we are lucky, it will be expended in the sequel since it was confirmed to be a sequel called the 4 kights of Apocalyse.

Probably the 4 horsemen of Apocalyse will appears as well.

Back