• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no taizai general discussion thread 29

Apart from the kids I wouldn't want to see anything Demon-Goddess related in the sequel, ESPECIALLY DEMONS RELATED. That being said I'm not reading the sequel unless I see it getting good reviews.

Sunshine is probably lost when Escanor died anyway.

Gawain will probably inherit it like Escanor as said by the Arthurian Legend and since they are a sequel...

Yeah we'll definitely see Gawain with sunshine but i wanted to see the OG sunshine user use One Mode at least once

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Gawain will probably inherit it like Escanor as said by the Arthurian Legend and since they are a sequel...
Yeah we'll definitely see Gawain with sunshine but i wanted to see the OG sunshine user use One Mode at least once
Probably doesn't have a One mode since Sunshine doesn't affect his physical body and muscle like Escanor for some reason.

Ah Gou said:
Apart from the kids I wouldn't want to see anything Demon-Goddess related in the sequel, ESPECIALLY DEMONS RELATED. That being said I'm not reading the sequel unless I see it getting good reviews.
Pretty sure that Tristan has obviously the demonic heritages and power of his Father, Meliodas and he is likely the next MC judging by the portrayel of the final chapter of NNT, like Boruto.

So yeah.

Probably doesn't have a One mode since Sunshine doesn't affect his physical body and muscle like Escanor for some reason.

Well whatever he might not have one mode,but he definitely has a high noon state right i wanted to see that. And yeah sunshine seems to give Mael more magical power boost less physical strength where as it gave escanor more physical strength boost and less magical power.

Pretty sure that Tristan has obviously the demonic heritages and power of his Father, Meliodas and he is likely the next MC judging by the portrayel of the final chapter of NNT, like Boruto.

Yeah, Tristan is part demon part goddess, given the strong Boruto vibes he gave on the last chapter, I won't doubt for a second he'll be the MC of the sequel.

Depends on how closely tied together both series are I think, if we have returning characters and the story is built off of the one in NNT stay together. If they only share universe then two verses might be required.

I don't think there'll be any need for another verse page, given this will be pretty much just a Boruto situation.

Merlin always brought up the fact that all seven members of the 7DS were biologically different and now we've got the next generation of hybrids: half demon/quarter human/quarter deity, half human/half fairy, half giant/half fairy etc.

how does the whole elisabeth awakening thing as a goddess work biologically? Shouldn't it make her full goddess so Tristan would be 50/50 demon and goddess

DragonEmperor23 said:
how does the whole elisabeth awakening thing as a goddess work biologically? Shouldn't it make her full goddess so Tristan would be 50/50 demon and goddess
it was stated last chapter shes a human/goddess

Ah Gou said:
NNT final chapter had some sketches of the sequel, it seems like Mael will appear.

>Mael

Wut? Where do you get that from? I couldn't even get what was happening on those sketches because of how rough they were.

I think it's confirmed that Tristan is a girl, the main NNT wiki says she is Mel's "Daughter"

Or it is Adult Tristan.

Well it looks totally like Mael tho,i mean just look at his dress and collar it's the same as Mael. Yeah it can also be adult Tristan but for now he seems more like Mael so until that heppens he should be considered as Mael or someone who looks like Mael!?

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I think it's confirmed that Tristan is a girl, the main NNT wiki says she is Mel's "Daughter"
Wiki isn't a source lol and no, Baltra confirmed that it was a boy when the question was asked to him and he replied that he knew thanks to his vision.

just a note... if i ever stop commenting or go randomly MIA my job has covid 19 i work in a nursing home so ya.. just a heads up

Zezu1995 said:
just a note... if i ever stop commenting or go randomly MIA my job has covid 19 i work in a nursing home so ya.. just a heads up
It is fine, that virus isn't deadly anyway.

- certain "that person" is mentioned (could be me overthinking, but it's the same word that was used to refer to the supreme deity, sooo….) - one panel with Tristan on it says "boobs" so there's a good chance he inherited his father's love for them -the girl that looks like Diane and Tristan have met when they were children -she also has a rather rude way of speaking sooo maybe she's Ban's daughter or something? -Mael is talking to someone saying "So the one inheriting Sunshine is… you, huh?"

Back