• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no taizai general discussion thread 29

@Ah Gou

Oh, i thought you were trying to make a calc. Yeah, you want to make it a thread if you plan to have a discussion about it.

Ah Gou said:
Screenshot 20200318-223540 YouTube
Sariel and Tarmiel's domain was absolutely huge in the anime
ofc it is. ive been scream "their graces are LITERAL" forever now :/ he summons a real ocean while sariel makes a real sky lol.. theres a reason they needed a dimension for it, it would wipe britinna off the damn map

now a new calc gotta be made cuz some people i wont say any names coughdemoncough refuse to listen

this series has soo much revision cuz yall rush it, i think we need to make a final one AFTER the anime is finished

Anime is non canon and not even a good secondary source

Season 1 ruins the canonicity of the show

Therefore all this stuff is unusable, we're not even allowed to pixel scale and such over the manga

Also call me out as much you want, somebody's gotta be the voice of reason here ƒÿÅ

we still with this? do i have to get a GM or something for this crap? the anime is adapting the manga you think cuz a character in the manga takes 2 steps but anime takes 4 makes the anime non-canon? yall doing ANYTHIng to avoid these feats, enough is enough the anime is canon who are you to say it isnt?

Anime isn't canon, remember how Gowther's Arc was butchered, sorry to be the guy who follows the rules

I would very much like to use anime pixel scaling for Fairy Tail, Deus Sema would be way stronger, but now, I don't get too, that's not how it works

The anime contradicts the manga a lot, from Gowther's arc, to the ending of season 1, to just about everything that happens on the 4 Seisen no Shirushi episodes. It isn't canon.

so this whole season is pointless? lmao does that make sense to any of you? and nabaka contradicts himself all the time that shit is normal tbh

Yes, anime is pointless, same reason DBZ, Naruto, Bleach, and Fairy Tail don't use anime feats or pixel scaling, otherwise there would be higher results for a lot of things

The only thing anime can be used for is timeframes, other than that, nothing is usuable

So welcome to the party Zezu, all shonen go through this

And now it looks like the Mael Calc is getting downgraded, so lower levels of 6-B and High 6-B, man this is not the day for NNT

There's a reason Anime Goku and Manga Goku have separate pages, a reason the Boruto Anime isn't used for anything, a reason we don't pixel scale Deus Sema from the Anime, a reason the Bleach Anime isn't used either

Anime can be used for timeframes if the story is the same as the manga or if it's a canon movie or something like that

Point is, a lot of these feats that seem more impressive in the Anime can't be used

It sucks I know, but thems the rules

I thought we did use the anime for the Boruto? Isn't that what one of the lightning calcs relies on an anime only scene?

Duedate8898 said:
I thought we did use the anime for the Boruto? Isn't that what one of the lightning calcs relies on an anime only scene?
Yeah, because Boruto anime has involvement by the mangaka working as showrunner and he considers it backstory for his manga, so we count it as secondary canon (that is, canon unless it contradicts the manga).

I remember Boruto Anime being mostly unusable, is that untrue? I thought they take the manga as complete precedence

And, I'm kinda happy for the downgrades if we're getting them. Wanted to do a few fights but didn't because I found NNTcaled to high for it to be fair.

hmm this happened before on a bleach wiki they said the novel isnt canon due to their rules... so i guess its the site oh well i count it as canon so w.e

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Anime is non canon and not even a good secondary source

Season 1 ruins the canonicity of the show

Therefore all this stuff is unusable, we're not even allowed to pixel scale and such over the manga

Also call me out as much you want, somebody's gotta be the voice of reason here ƒÿÅ
But you're not the voice of reason, like ever

Back