• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 26

While I like Merlins background and her playing 4-D chess, I REALLY don't like her motives. I mean, all this just because a childhood crush? And you couldn't get over him after 3000 YEARS!!?

The b!tch owned the plot of the whole series but somehow managed to be equally as pathetic

The Japanese and 14 year old edgy teens tend to think this kinda thing is the deepest most mature it development, god I wish this wasn't so petty

Well the demon king would be universe level since he created an entire reality with the demon world going by the description

I'd say we wait until we actually know who Chaos is, what his true powers are, and his appearance before making any profile, but yeah, it's looking like 5-B

However there is no FTL, I have no idea where that came from, just cause he is from a distant star does not make him FTL

We know very minimal info on him at all, for all we know his world creation could just be hax, I say we wait since we literally know nothing about him like at all

FTL comes from the idea that he traveled through the space passing other stars and planets.

That's a FTL feat and up if it's actually gets shown that he traveled through space

But ofc we're waiting because the panel where we see his form could be the place where he created the world so we may not get to see the travel part

Yeah, we have no idea how long Chaos took to get to where she got or from how far she came. Sure we have the distant and the talk about ancient stars but that's at best gives us an assumed distance with no good timeframe to go off of.

FTL is pushing it.

And what's this about FTL Naruto and Fairy Tail?

In regards to the FTL thing we don't exactly know how chaos got from there to here, could be portal creation or teleportation as far as we know.

@Dude the FT FTL thing is probably referring to ppl attempting to use Natsu dodging Stings laser as justification for an upgrade, those threads are few and far between though so I wouldn't put them on the Naruto FTL level

What's going on with Naruto? I thought Lariat got thrown out, we don't use that one feat where naruto does Light Fang for some reason I yet to know, and we don't have anything else but those.

@DemonGodMitchAubin Oh, and last I checked, we don't consider creation feats hax. If you create something we just give you the tier for it. Look at the Soul King, Spooky, etc. for example.

leme end this naruto thing.. delta is possibly sol due to her eyes being machines FT gets there cuz their magic is NATURAL... and its not only sting.. acrologia dodged stings light multiple times and gildarts dodged light.. shit bleach did it also but this site tries too hard to deny ftl feats idk why.. anyways NNT it dont matter how FAR AWAY chaos was.... a distant star will always EQUAL ftl .... flash is already SOL anyways so this makes sense

Duedate8898 said:
What's going on with Naruto? I thought Lariat got thrown out, we don't use that one feat where naruto does Light Fang for some reason I yet to know, and we don't have anything else but those.
why would lariat get thrown out? data book literally says 1/3 speed of light... its not hard to do the math

Heres some truth the day after XMAS... NO BIAS
1-Delta eyes are machines if yes her lasers are sol...giving them rel+-sol (Naruto)
2- Luffy is dodging lasers from a machine which replicates kizarus light giving them rel+-sol
3-Ludo Flash grace is a literal flash (google what is a flash) , SD head shouldnt move faster than her body , chaos distant star feat gives NNT Rel+-sol possibly ftl (chaos)
4-Barro shunsui dodged them ,Aswualen(natural) stern g dodged them ,hollows light, giving them REL+-SOL
5-FT easiest one... their magic is natural sting/gildarts feats future rouge giving them sol-ftl (yes sadly by logic they should be the fastest and this coming from a man who dont like ft that much)

FT actually doesn't accept Sting's Magic as Speed of Light

Also the think about her head being speed of light makes zero sense, her head is light, but she's not dodging her head or moving at the speed of her heads rays

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
FT actually doesn't accept Sting's Magic as Speed of Light
Also the think about her head being speed of light makes zero sense, her head is light, but she's not dodging her head or moving at the speed of her heads rays
sting light is still natural that makes it sol stop low balling.. like its literally in the manga... SD body cannot move faster than her head.. if her head is literal light and she turns her WHOLE BODY left along with her head it should logically move at the same speed stop trying to hard to deny

The SD head is not necessarily LS. It is made of photons, but it is a sphere that is in one point, connected to the body, the body that dictates the speed of the head not the other way around. Also, light spheres are not always LS. Gildarts feats are outlier, we are agreeing with this in the topic.

@Zezu

No offense dude, but that's not how it works, The supreme deity moving from point a to point b doesn't make her light speed, her head is light, that's stated and is fine, but it's basically a flashlight, her head is emitting light rays, but if she moves her head, that's not moving at light speed, she would have to cross a distance in a short timeframe, her head being light and moving a distance doesn't prove speed of light at all

That's like saying if I wave a flashlight around in my hand, I can move at the speed of light

sigh w.e im not about to have this war again , everything i say or post gets ignored/debunked then few weeks/months later something happens and yall agree its happened about 3 times now for both bleach and NNT

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Zezu
No offense dude, but that's not how it works, The supreme deity moving from point a to point b doesn't make her light speed, her head is light, that's stated and is fine, but it's basically a flashlight, her head is emitting light rays, but if she moves her head, that's not moving at light speed, she would have to cross a distance in a short timeframe, her head being light and moving a distance doesn't prove speed of light at all

That's like saying if I wave a flashlight around in my hand, I can move at the speed of light
that flash light isnt YOUR HAND tho... its not part of your BODY

Stop forcing this idea, there is not enough evidence for any of it. And if future proof will be shown, that does not mean that your reasoning now is correct, cause we dont have evidence

sigh... fine w.e .. anyways we missed something about this chapter the demon/goddess realms if both DK/SD created them then we need a size for it right? think ill ask nabaka

@m3x is nowhere to be seen after he told me to screw off because I said 5B nnt may be a reality,

Lul get it cause reality warp

Back