• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 26

it did not sure why its being denied they literally said it TWICE...Anyways... theres 2 characters i think gonna come back.. the demon cath eat she seems too strong to just die to a damn cat... then nanashi.. hes very odd did some easy feats and just went MIA

snake is world only meant country then why do they bother using britinna then? they used both "world" and "britinna" in the new chapter if it was the same they wouldnt bother using both.. i feel yall trying very hard to ignore this feat... for the whole meliodas power buff thing i understood it was britnna this is MUCH different

It very much clearly means the planet if a creature from a distant star in one panel shows to be sitting in an open space while saying creating the world

Y'all need to quit playing, someone make CR-whatever so this can be done and I can laugh in m3x's face afterward

I wouldn't recommend making a a crt until we get an actual look at who Chaos is and more abilities pertaining to reality warping

Yeah the statement is 5B but we haven't seen anything else from Arthur or Chaos on that level. That's why we are waiting

Whoa whoa... let's keep it "friendly" here, don't get me wrong I'm kinda miffed about the NNT manga losing the plot and the anime is just... ugh!.

But let's keep the discussion reasonable shall we?, resorting to fallacies/insults is a sure fire way of losing your argument!.

EDiT: btw I agree we should wait for more context before upgrading a tier 6 verse to tier 5 based on a couple statements.

The MoC standing in an empty space and snapping his fingers or whatever he's doing with his hands while Merlin saying it created the world is a damn solid evidence that the world means planet in this context.

So, thanks to Merlins Actions in the final arc, Escanor died and was cucked by Meliodas the whole time, that's so sad for my Boi

This thot better get what's coming to her for my boi Escanor, I really hope they don't just forgive her

Merlin's motivation for everything is so pathetic

Ah Gou said:
The MoC standing in an empty space and snapping his fingers or whatever he's doing with his hands while Merlin saying it created the world is a damn solid evidence that the world means planet in this context.
The real thing is how long did it take to make it (assuming they mean "world" as in "planet earth")

I thought by default we don't care about the timeframe unless it was stated to be done over a long period of time?

Heh... it seems "love" truly is the worst curse in NNT, Mel and Elizabeth falling in love with each other caused so much trouble lol!.

But yeah the main protag getting crushed on by two members of his own group, a druid, his "true" love etc is bit too much like a cheesy teen romance but hey some folks will eat it up (like literal cheese).

can i ask a question do the timeframe even matter? he still created it and since one wasnt given instantly can work till we have one

So against my better judgement I just watched the wrath vs pride episode and it was just so many layers of ...OOF! (its bad enough the blood got turned into "white stuff" and the art-style got choppy) but dang the picture from the OP doesn't do the sheer amount of "UGH!" in that episode justice!.

Back