• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 26

AstralKing7 said:
This isn't Chronos and Zeus and his brothers tho
We don't l KE how the events that led up to Chaos being sealed happened

I agree tho about the sacred tree being really strong
isnt it the same tho... both are creators and got sealed by their kids

Lavcore said:
chaos def is the supreme being in NNT rn(ignoring dubious planet level stuff) as it created DK and SD logically it should be superior to them individually and it's probably 6-B because of that(we not gonna talk about that mysterious figure?)

@astral

let's just wait for raw translations for now and not start this argument again
If it created the world it ain't dubious at all, stop being an embarrassment, chaos creating the world isn't wank in the slightest

ya lets drop chaos at Planet but heres the ISSUE... Mother of chaos might not be the TRUE chaos... theres too many.. mother,king,saint... princess like who is who

I'm okay with Unknow, possibily Planet level, but MAYBE the "World" they are referring to is just Britannia.

Yeah at this point I'm no longer even sure if Hawk Mama is the original Chaos or a sealed form of Chaos or an entirely different character altogether.

Also about the creating the world thing I think Chaos probably created the planet itself. Throughout the chapter they separated world from Britannia. Merlin said the combined attack would've destroyed Britannia rather than the world. Which means Britannia =/= world because otherwise Merlin would've just said world rather than Britannia. And we know it's not the universe as Chaos was born on a distant star.

oh my ******* god i can't with this shit "world in japanese means sekai, sekai means world" i've lost it at this point

I mean from the context now it's pretty clear that it's the planet. We know the universe already existed before Chaos and they clearly don't consider Britannia the world. So world in this context could only mean planet.

Peter1129 said:
Yeah at this point I'm no longer even sure if Hawk Mama is the original Chaos or a sealed form of Chaos or an entirely different character altogether.
yep and if we make Hawk mama chaos that would mean meliodas is planet which is a no go right now tbh... so lets just agree theres a TRUE chaos, a KING, SAINT ,MOTHER and PRINCESS

There is no princess of Chaos. So far there's The Chaos, King of Chaos, Mother of Chaos, and Saint of Chaos.

Lavcore said:
i wanna punch something right now i'm so mad.
why? not like chaos scales to anything yet arthur just got some abilities but nothing crazy enough to scale .. look at it as finally getting a true GOD of the show

wait .... if DK/SD worked together im pretty sure two country tiers cant seal a planet :/ unless its all plot ofc

THE ENTIRE RAW TRANSLATION THING ENDED UP BEING NOTHING AND NOTHING GOT SOLVED I AM SITTING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I CANNOT STAND THIS SHIT.

Lavcore said:
THE ENTIRE RAW TRANSLATION THING ENDED UP BEING NOTHING AND NOTHING GOT SOLVED I AM SITTING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I CANNOT STAND THIS SHIT.
dont overthink it... tbh we do that alot for verses i sometimes forget its all fiction so it dont matter no need to stress

AstralKing7 said:
So 5B confirmed for Chaos? Or is the world confirmed as the planet from the raws?
it ended up being translated as sekai and sekai means world in japanese so nothing got solved and if i didn't have some semblance of control i would try punching a hole in my wall.

I mean what did you guys expect? Sekai õ©ûþòî has always meant world. Hoshi µÿƒ is planet/star. Uchu Õ«çÕ«Ö is universe.

even IF 5-B was confirmed it would be considered an outlier because of the whole DK and SD thing and if hawk mama is chaos then mel would scale so this whole talk about 5-B upgrades was for nothing unless you want to argue that DK and SD have 5-B ******* SEALING when working together.

manga helpers has 1 point... 1 -.. what feat would merlin get for playing around with DK curse? also is there any Q/A ?

lavcore they would have it by logic.. anyways what box do we put chaos in OTHER? or do we make up one for aliens?

Zezu1995 said:
lavcore they would have it by logic.. anyways what box do we put chaos in OTHER? or do we make up one for aliens?
are you honestly saying that two low 6-B's working together can seal a 5-B entity? or something else?

Back