• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 26

Lavcore said:
Zezu1995 said:
lavcore they would have it by logic.. anyways what box do we put chaos in OTHER? or do we make up one for aliens?
are you honestly saying that two low 6-B's working together can seal a 5-B entity? or something else?
sadly yes.. its stated and we have no choice but to use it.. but look at it this way.... maybe.. their tiers are higher... the graces being literal dont sound too bad now does it?? i made a case about it going off of FLASH which logically would put tarmiels ocean at large country to cont.. lets say we agree... it would make sense DK/SD having the power to seal but currently two small country tiers sealing a planet dont make sense... so something is OFF...

Master Rooshi was able to seal Vegeta in a BOTTLE, and the AP difference between them is massive though. So I wouldn't be surprised if a Low 6-B characters could do it against a 5-B being.

Lavcore said:
even IF 5-B was confirmed it would be considered an outlier because of the whole DK and SD thing and if hawk mama is chaos then mel would scale so this whole talk about 5-B upgrades was for nothing unless you want to argue that DK and SD have 5-B ******* SEALING when working together.

How would that be an outlier.

I say it again we don't know how the events went

The fact that they had to seal Chaos meant they couldn't defeat it.

AstralKing7 said:
Lavcore said:
even IF 5-B was confirmed it would be considered an outlier because of the whole DK and SD thing and if hawk mama is chaos then mel would scale so this whole talk about 5-B upgrades was for nothing unless you want to argue that DK and SD have 5-B ******* SEALING when working together.
How would that be an outlier.

I say it again we don't know how the events went

The fact that they had to seal Chaos meant they couldn't defeat it.
yeah it sure does make sense for two low 6-B characters to seal a 5-B enitity it's not like the DK COULD HAVE USED THAT LEVEL OF SEALING AT THE 7DS THAT SURE DOES MAKE SENSE.

Lavcore said:
and also we don't have enough info for a chaos profile i suggest we wait until the end of this arc.
We kinda do. We know it's at the very least High 6-B after the revisions though it's probably 5-B based on the new context of the creating world statement. It should have all the abilities that King of Chaos Arthur possess as well as Creation. And it's speed should at least be scaled above 100% Gods. Though it should have a possibly far higher as it came from a distant star which means it is capable of interstellar travel.

also peter ... merlin said its the mother of chaos that created the world sooo its hawk mama... but the issue is... why is hawk mama acting so scared?

Zezu1995 said:
its a mixed skill its not a feat dk did on his own ...
A mixed 5-B sealing spell means both DK and SD have sealing so if both of their sealing combined makes 5-B sealing then AT THE VERY LEAST the DK would have a level of sealing above his AP.

@peter

it's still better to wait for this arc to end instead of creating a profile for an entity we know next to nothing about other than it created the races and came from a place near ancient stars.

Lavcore said:
Zezu1995 said:
its a mixed skill its not a feat dk did on his own ...
A mixed 5-B sealing spell means both DK and SD have sealing so if both of their sealing combined makes 5-B sealing then AT THE VERY LEAST the DK would have a level of sealing above his AP.
which is why i said we need to review the GRACES... if their truely LITERAL ... god tiers would be multi cont due to ocean

as it stands right now that feat doesn't make sense and we should wait before going "5-B NNT YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

all im saying is.. my 3 SOL feat, my 2 ocean feat topics are coming back to bite everyone in the butt.... now the WHOLE verse gotta go thru... what is this the 19th revision?

before i go to sleep someone went back to try and say world=britnna which could be true but anyways meliodas world thing used sekei also soo... what do we do with this?

Ok wow, Merlin is clearly evil as fuq and did all of this cause she got rejected by Meliodas... that is immensely unsatisfying as a reasoning for why Merlin did all this, and their probably all gonna forgive her, even tho she really doesn't deserve it after everything she has done

At the same time, Chaos creating the world seems to be leaning towards 5-B at this point, however it's still not confirmed completely and should still be taken with a grain of salt since it was over an unknown timeframe and still could just mean a few different things

I'm still wondering where the story's even trying to go from here, the series killed it's best character and is running on fumes, Meliodas and Elizabeth suck, the rest are boring and everyone's fodder now

I don't want another 50 chapters of a new god being a villain who fills the same exact role the Demon King did

Ugh... I might drop the series if we get another arc... the stakes are so low and I feel 0 emotion for any character

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I'm still wondering where the story's even trying to go from here, the series killed it's best character and is running on fumes, Meliodas and Elizabeth suck, the rest are boring and everyone's fodder now

I don't want another 50 chapters of a new god being a villain who fills the same exact role the Demon King did

Ugh... I might drop the series if we get another arc... the stakes are so low and I feel 0 emotion for any character

Dude..drop the series.

It's obvious we are getting a new arc. Even if we don't a spin off would get made

Also those of whom going "buT dK aNd sD aRe bOtH lOW 6B thEy cOuLd NeVeR sCalE!!1!"

Aren't these things malleable? Like we could actually be misunderstanding their powers and such all along

Also it was hax not raw AP as others pointed out

Well hax is based on strength in the verse for the most part so it wouldn't be surprising that they scale via AP/Dura

No it's not.

Meliodas has been full countering attacks way above his pay grade.

Ban has been stealing literal physical strength from people above his pay grade

The effort to keep nnt at 6B is too high till the point where people are just saying anything that doesn't make sense

Doesn't mean that he wasn't able to before and even tanked said attacks stronger than himself, Ban has a limit too you know, even then, the kanji and hiragana can mean even society which the Korean translation goes with too

It sure as hell isn't talking about society, since we're shown that the races were not all created directly by the Mother of Chaos with only Humans and Giants being entire races created by her. The land of Britania could be aruged, but we're never shown any type of barren planet or anything of that nature, just the Mother chilling out in space before creating the world. Which also makes me say that assuming its Britania is kinda strange since it would be better to just refer to it by name instead of calling it something else, so that looks unlikely as to whats meant as well.

Honestly I'm leaning towards Planet level for this one, in terms of creation at least. Though also knowing that the Demon King and Surpeme DIety created their lands makes for some strangeness, since I'm not sure what the size of either is. Then again, using creation feats to give characters AP is iffy so who knows.

It's already been confirmed that the NNT world is the Earth and stated that Chaos created "the world" from nothingness. Any attempt to try and downplay this to be the society is just mental gymnastics. It makes no sense within the context of the story.

Merlin being a thot is actually a good plot twist, better than Mael/Estarossa i would say. Also merlin is talking about some dude coming from a distant planet and while standing in space he creates the world, you guys totally ignored that panel. His silhouette standing in space means there was no planet there to begin with, and he created the earth.

Creating the planet and it's time period is required to actually say if it's actually 5B or not, but going by statement that it created the world very easily meaning in a very less time then it should be planet level. Also won't his travel speed be FTL I mean it came from a distant star right.

Mael,OG gowther and Merlin all had a play in bringing out the way for chaos,maybe from the figure similarities it seems Mael was an incarnate or a small fragment of the actual chaos dude

Also more and more plot points How could Merlin reactivate THE GOD'S curses, when DK previously stated that it was him who did it.

Back