• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 26

Emmm.. "General Discussion" says the title.

Fun and Games board, Dafuq? I've messed it up and didn't realize

so we have offical confirmation that chaos "creating everything" doesn't mean everything as the SD and the DK created their realms, this seems to imply more of creating races than an actual planet regardless if chaos was born near ancient stars.

Zezu1995 said:
NNT chaos
wont wank but what does this mean?
being born near ancient stars doesn't mean anything for power just age(also what's that mysterious being hidden behind a silhouette?)

So from what I understand about the scaling in this chapter.

100% Demon King and 100% Supreme Deity working together is stronger than Mother of Chaos (Hawk Mama). True Magic Meliodas was stated to be approaching Hawk Mama's lvl so he's likely above 100% Demon King rather than 50% Demon King. And apparently the Sacred Tree is also on the same lvl as the Demon King and Supreme Deity?

Peter1129 said:
So from what I understand about the scaling in this chapter.
100% Demon King and 100% Supreme Deity working together is stronger than Mother of Chaos (Hawk Mama). True Magic Meliodas was stated to be approaching Hawk Mama's lvl so he's likely above 100% Demon King rather than 50% Demon King. And apparently the Sacred Tree is also on the same lvl as the Demon King and Supreme Deity?
i don't think the sacred tree is on the same level i think it was just created at a similar time to the DK and SD

the tree is more of a birthing than power tbh i agree with lavcore anyways... um i think nabaka just saved the series....

I didn't get that at all^ they sealed Chaos which doesn't scale to AP at all.

Also the scared tree as no statements saying it's as strong as DK and SD.

@Lavcore it's stated again Chaos created the world and the races so that's that's. In the same sentence it says he created the races and the world

chaos def is the supreme being in NNT rn(ignoring dubious planet level stuff) as it created DK and SD logically it should be superior to them individually and it's probably 6-B because of that(we not gonna talk about that mysterious figure?)

@astral

let's just wait for raw translations for now and not start this argument again

AstralKing7 said:
I didn't get that at all^ they sealed Chaos which doesn't scale to AP at all.

Also the scared tree as no statements saying it's as strong as DK and SD.

@Lavcore it's stated again Chaos created the world and the races so that's that's. In the same sentence it says he created the races and the world
Ehh when they say sealed Chaos I thought they managed to defeat and than seal it since that's how most mythology stories I've read about the gods seems to go. They defeat their creators and than seal them. And I kinda thought the Sacred Tree is on the same lvl since it was created as a godlike being that created its own realm and race just like the Demon King and Supreme Deity.

anyways maybe a slight upgrade for merlins time stop spell? since it was said she purposely delayed the spell.

We still don't know if the time stop is instantaneous or still requires a bit of prep time. All we know is she delayed the spell on purpose.

true but i wouldnt be surprised at this point... tho i wanna know if theres gonna be another war... cuz whats the point of this? if this being is soo strong and both SD/DK is GONE... 7DS has zero chance of winning

This isn't Chronos and Zeus and his brothers tho

We don't l KE how the events that led up to Chaos being sealed happened

I agree tho about the sacred tree being really strong

i don't see any evidence of the sacred tree being as strong as the DK and SD thing got burnt down by a fodder demon.

Back