• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 24

Is it okay if I add the newly accepted calc to the calculation section of the verse or should it wait?

Overlord4896 said:
what the shit, since when did hawk mama become number 1? what did i miss?
She's mother chaos. The being who gave birth to all races in the verse beside the 3 main ones I think.

Nakaba is Q&A said True Magic Meliodas is weaker than Mama Hawk.

Yeah you should wait a bit the calc hasn't been applied yet. We're pretty much just waiting for the series to end before making the revision.

its cont+ but it dont matter since it dont scale BUT... the counter before the last one can SCALE since DK tanked that one

The Demon King never tanked any of the attacks and then there was plenty of excess power left over from the last attack, showing how the Demon King was taken out by only a fraction of the last attacks power, Meliodas is stronger than the Demon King by likely a small amount, as Zeldris said it was equal but then said stronger, meaning he's likely not far above the Demon King, just stronger by a small amount

So since the Demon King got wrecked by even the first hit of the attack, I see no reason as to why he scales to the attack at all

so i was talking with someone and even tho he disagrees due to outiner issue which could be true can we do a calc for escanors mini sun and maels bigger sun? their literal so why not, it would be like father from fullmetal

Steve Rogers1 said:
Father's calc comes out to 9-B using surface temperature.
Well that doesn't mean he can't scale to other feats he has shown, it just makes his sun calc more accurate

BurlapJack said:
What about the Grace's aren't literal? What does it even mean that it isn't literal? Explain please
no their all literal to their counter parts the main issue with tarmiel is that we cant seem to find an end and no one wants to scale it to the smallest ocean.. escanor/mael idk how you guys handle the sun thing.. ludos flash at best would be rel+ since we need more info before we can push it to sol. as for sariel its just a tornado so nothing special

Steve Rogers1 said:
It does mean that we won't get anything meaningful for Escanor and Mael trying to calc their suns.
truth be told both escanor and maels sun were much bigger than fathers

Battler356ushiromiya said:
So Sad...........Escanor died an unnecessary death because of Meliodas holding back.
I swear Meliodas is the true villian of this story. Someone kill this midget already.

Ok, so his death was completely unnecessary and could have been avoided. Mel was stronger than DK, he just needed to pull out that form, kick his ass and they'd win.

WTF? This sucks bad

Back