• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 24

Do you know what would really turn this around? If there was a plot twist to show the real enemy of the story!

and that enemy turns out to be,

wait for it,

The Taunting Frenchmen from Monty Python!!!

steve he didnt his main body is in purgatory destroying the commandments just means he wont connect to the outside world untill the seal is broken

which isnt happening

Zezu1995 said:
steve he didnt his main body is in purgatory destroying the commandments just means he wont connect to the outside world untill the seal is broken

which isnt happening
It could totally be argued that destroying the commandments killed the DK.

Time will tell what happened to him. Or not. Who knows.

So the lake absorbed the rest of the combined attack energy, which Meliodas destroyed along with the commandments, which means DK form Meliodas is going to get a boost.

Zezu1995 said:
wouldnt it just destroy his connection?
And destroying the lamp shouldnt kill a genie.

But, as I said, it's unknown as of yet. Nakaba is the one who decides.

So Zeldris pretty much confirmed True Magic Meliodas is stronger than the demon king. And I'm guessing that's referring to 50% Demon King since he has to use all his power to destroy the Commandments which are just 50% of his power.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Mel stronger than the Demon King... then why did he not use that power earlier
Likely would have caused way more destruction than what the final attack did

meliodas is stronger than DK and reminder that DK when he possessed zeldris, he was at his youth power which is stronger than the old DKs power by a ton. not only he said his f ormer power has returned but also his youth power days which means the DK that they fought> old DK even with 100%

Well I think this series will continue longer since MS says that a new era has come where they will step forth and all. I mean seriously just end this shit already.

Oh right.. I forgot Arthur will come back. That means the series isn't done yet.

This show is exactly like Demon King, you think he's done but nope

(except that DK is really done now)

Epsilon R said:
Oh right.. I forgot Arthur will come back. That means the series isn't done yet.
This show is exactly like Demon King, you think he's done but nope

(except that DK is really done now) </div>
He better be, he sucked as a villain.

Mel's True Magic was never explained, and i doubt Nakaba will end the manga without explaining it.

Should Mel be scaled to the super full counter combo?. It was stated that an attack on that level couldnt destroy the commandments for good, while his True Magic Form could do it

Siegfried10 said:
Should Mel be scaled to the super full counter combo?. It was stated that an attack on that level couldnt destroy the commandments for good, while his True Magic Form could do it
Friendly reminder that not every ability relies on AP.

Meliodas says destroying him isn't so straightforward, so it could just be that the commandments are immune to regular physical damage.

It hasnt been stated that Mel destroyed them with Hax, so for the moment is AP until proven wrong.

It hasnt been stated that Mel destroyed them with Hax, so for the moment is AP until proven wrong.

"It hasnt been stated that Mel destroyed them with AP, so for the moment is hax until proven wrong".

Point is: we know NOTHING of Mel's power.

MEL DOES NOT SCALE TO THE FULL COUNTERED ATTACK AT ALL

There is no proof that he does at all

Meliodas destroyed the Commandments while the full counter combo attack couldnt do it. Thats proof enough.

If you want to wait to see if Mel's magic is hax, thats ok, but if its proven that it is just AP, then he would scale to that attack.

Back