• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 24

Oh yeah do you guys remember the calcs that M3X made? So it seems like some of the calc have been edited and now some of them are pretty major upgrades.

Tarmiel Ocea

Original Demon Presence

If this new ocean calc gets accepted than Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas and those that scale to or above him will be Low 6-B.

And if the Original Demon calc gets accepted depending on what happens to Prime Elizabeth anybody that above her will probably become 6-B.

Although they might scale even higher depending on what happens with the Mael Cloud Dispersion calc if it's still usable.

Why are people putting Demon King Zeldris above Escanor? Their One on One battle never concluded because Nakaba is a hack and the DK just got one shotted afterword

Speaking of which, is Escanor gonna drop dead next chapter? Dude killed himself for nothing lmao.

nakaba's gonna pull a jotaro and say the suicide move wasn't actually a suicide move lol.

and by pull a jotaro i mean he's gonna do an asspull.

You guys do know that there will be like 20 more chapters at least?

Nakaba confirmed that he is working with Volume 41 and Volume 39 ends with chapter 328 (The One Ultimate). Considering the Jobber King last words, its posible there will be a new villain before this manga ends.

you guys really think thats gonna happen? she needs to take over someone and i doubt anyone who can handle the power will give her their body for free

Steve Rogers1 said:
Ludo, Tarmiel, and Sariel were all able to force their body to materialize. What's stopping her?
they did that after waiting some time in a host body and their true bodies didnt even last long

Well About The One Ultimate it's all like using up your life force with sunshine to get an stronger form of The One mode so the first thing I'd Mael Might not have The One and his sunshine just peaks at high noon so I'm pretty sure if Mael also burns his life force with sunshine given that He's a goddess so his life force is far higher than that of a weak human like that of Escanor adding on top of that his insanely higher base pl,stronger body and goddess Regenerationn i think hypothetical Ultimate Noon Mael would be far far stronger than One Ultimate Escanor.

Mael is a little bitch who is afraid of facing the clown king when even Diane has been doing the works on him for a while now. Don't give me that weak human vs stronk Godess BS.

He will still be a jobber even if he burn his whole race and use it as fuel for himself.

Estarossa was the best villain of this series, he definitely got the beating but at least he strikes back even stronger and more savagely. For this manga where it's now established that either of the gods are fodder to God Meliodas it would have only made sense if Dark Mael would have been the FV I mean an absolutely new entity having both the power if commandments and graces an absolute fallen angel would have been the best villain of the series.

ZERO7772 said:
Mael is a little bitch who is afraid of facing the clown king when even Diane has been doing the works on him for a while now. Don't give me that weak human vs stronk Godess BS.

He will still be a jobber even if he burn his whole race and use it as fuel for himself.
I absolutely agree hes such a wimp in a battle between him and Escanor,escanor will just beat him by his pride lines,since Mael will just pee in his pants when Escanor says hes the pinnacle of all races at that time Mael will be like ehat he's the pinnacle meaning stronger than the gods OMG im nothing compared to him I'm too weak I give up.

Mael just got the short stick for not being a main character. Nakaba wanted Escanor to fight the DK and that means that Mael needs to return Sunshine, the DK being too strong for Mael was just the lame excuse Nakaba though for that to happen. Yes, Mael shouldnt be able to 1v1 the DK, but he was more than strong enough to support Meliodas, like Ban and King did... like ******* Diane did.

Hopefully Escanor will be out of the picture for the next villain so Nakaba can give Mael some time to shine. I will also be very pissed if all this Escanor's death foreshadowing ends up in him surviving.

Estarossa is the strongest all fiction character here's why- Remember when it was said in the chapter when he was first introduced it was said that Once the man awakens from his dreams the nightmare begins.And actually that became true after Estarossa's awakening the entire manga turned into a terrible nightmare with never ending inconsistencies,plot holes,trash and BS chapters ,it became a total shit series for a series which started so good,in fact even till nakaba sensei is having ill health so it clearly indicates that The Character of Estarossa absolutely broke through all of walls of narration and reality and ******* affected the real world both for readers an terrible nightmareic experience and nakaba's bad health issues and all .

**** TOAA,**** PRESENCE,**** THE CREATOR(UMINEKO),**** FEATHERINE,JUST **** EVERYONE ELSE...........ESTAROSSA IS THE STRONGEST OF ALL

Damn its true, after he awakened, everything has become shit. Damn Estarossa is tier 0 and we never knew it.

Plot Twist: Estarossa is pretending to be Mael, so he will get the graces left by the archangels, become again the main villain, kill the sins and erase the entire NNT, then the manga ends there.

Looks like it's hunted there are multiple gods or that with the balance being destroyed some weird metaphysical catastrophe may occur

Which may mean new huge feats that will slingshot the verse up the tiers hehehe

BurlapJack said:
Looks like it's hunted there are multiple gods or that with the balance being destroyed some weird metaphysical catastrophe may occur

Which may mean new huge feats that will slingshot the verse up the tiers hehehe
Wait what and where did you get this

DragonEmperor23 said:
Burlap is the nephew of the author so he gets scans a week earlier
You serious then why does he wait for the spoilers to be posted in Mangahelpers when he can just simply post spoilers by himself there

figured lmao , good one tho you got me but truth be told wtf is he talking about? maybe it was for another topic and he posted here by mistake?

Back