• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 23

We still don't really know if he completely merged with the entire country. Right now it just seems like each of the Commandments can only possess a part of the land. We should probably just wait for the next chapter.

I'm thinking the same thing here. He might eventually merge, but he hasn't gotten the chance to go all the way through with it. 331 will give us a more definite answer.

Peter1129 said:
We still don't really know if he completely merged with the entire country. Right now it just seems like each of the Commandments can only possess a part of the land. We should probably just wait for the next chapter.
i agree for now

Steve Rogers1 said:
Is Britannia (Great Britain) even big enough for a 6-B rating?
yes idk why ppl think GB is small lmao i mean its not as big as most counties but its still pretty big plus its mordern day GB

Let's wait till next week to confirm what they mean by merging with the land, but it seems like it could be legit

Britain fits perfectly as a 6-B result if we take into consideration explosion formula for this.

M3X said:
Britain fits perfectly as a 6-B result if we take into consideration explosion formula for this.
Hm. not really

If you use GB's area, so 229 850 km┬▓, you obtain a radius of 270.4 Km

And with the standart Explosion formula,you obtain approx 896 Gigaton which is High 6-C.

With more stuff, on Google maps, the diameter of GB is about 867 Km and with the standart explosion formula you obtain 3 Teraton which is Low 6-B.

As of now it only looks like he only merged with just a mountain, at least for now. But ngl cant wait for the animals, soil and the rocks to beat the DK in a mental battle.

I dont know why are you using real life GB to this, we had never used this before. The map gives you 1000km+ easily

Yeah I know he said, and we had a lot of discussions about this and we never used irl GB to calc something, we used the map

M3X said:
Yeah I know he said, and we had a lot of discussions about this and we never used irl GB to calc something, we used the map
Well, Nabaka says it's irl Great Britain, you don't have to pixel calc things anymore since you have the very size of it. and his map is the GB so irl size scale to the map.

If some calc use the value calc'd from a map, then it need to be changed.

Yeah Nakaba said this, Nakaba said that. I dont give a shit for what he says. His own map contradict every thing he said about GB. Zuhur Gorge is 150 miles away from Liones and it isnt a far away place considering you have Camelot, at the other side of the country. Are you sure the distance between Zuhur and Liones is 1/4 or 1/5 of the entire country? No, this is bullshit

Hm. Maybe that his own size can contradict some of his drawing maps but that's change nothing to the fact that this is the IRL one, it's way better to use the value of the irl since it's the same to use a value from random pixel scaling from fans you don't think? for now we don't have any size of NNT's GB, we just assume the size with pixel scaling which is less accurate than the size of the GB which is supposed to be the IRL one.

For now you can't use a size from fanmade calc against the declaration of the fact that their GB is the exact same as the world.

Oh, I actually can and I will use. Claiming "fanmade calc" worths nothing here, since his statement contradicts a lot of things and information about distances between places on the franchise, and this fall under Death of the Author.

And a statement coming from an author who forget things on his own work and retcon a lot of things has less value. And you cant forget the mark he put with 100km on the map.

Then

• The statements in-work contradict his own out work, then, Death of the Author
  • The mark of 100km
  • He is dumb and make retcons everytime or forget things
He literally made a map with a 100km scale, and you want to use a random statement - a contradictory one - even with the reasons above?

If you meant Zuhur valley checking maps he is off by probably 50km, I think we shouldn't go with nabaka

I took a look at the map. For one, the distance between Edinburgh and Liones is 100 to 170 kilometres. In the manga, the actual distance is 186 miles (299 km), a massive difference between the map and the source material. Zhuhur Valley is 90 (a pretty big high-ball on my part) km South-East of Liones, in the manga it's 150 miles (240 km) South. Lastly, most of Britania extends from Camelot to Megadozer, which is only 300 miles (480 km) apart.

Nabaka's map is extremely flawed.

>Oh, I actually can and I will use. Claiming "fanmade calc" worths nothing here, since his statement contradicts a lot of things and information about distances between places on the franchise, and this fall under Death of the Author.

And a statement coming from an author who forget things on his own work and retcon a lot of things has less value. And you cant forget the mark he put with 100km on the map.

Firstly, not really, you can't use a Fan calculation to find a distance different from the one the author said, even if it's contradicted just look at the beefcake size which is contradicted by most of the Panel of the manga but we still only use it instead of pixel calcinfg something

Actually, his very own map contradict what he said in the manga, just like ByAsura verified, Liones is at 126 Miles so approximatively 299 Km from Edinburg But if we use the pixel scaling for calc the distance, you find a result of 126 Kilometers, which contradict the very source of the author. I didn't forget the 100 Km on his map, but his scaling/maps is extremply fallacious by contradicting his own statement.

>The statements in-work contradict his own out work, then, Death of the Author

The statement contradict a source which constantly contradict the manga, so in my opinion, DOO should apply on the Map since it can't be trusted because it contradict everything we have in the manga

>The mark of 100km

Even if we ignore mly point above, the mark of 100 Kilometers mean not much here, you can't obtain a proper value with calcing, and since, it's wy less accurate to do that insteads of using a verified size, another exemple Zuhuhur is at 150 miles so 240 km, and if we use the map, you find something like 103 Kilometers, again his map contradict his claim

>He is dumb and make retcons everytime or forget things + He literally made a map with a 100km scale, and you want to use a random statement - a contradictory one - even with the reasons above?

You should said this for his map insteads of his statement, for now only the map contradict the statement but also the manga, the statement don't contradict the manga so basically your map contradict both the authors statement but the other's main source, in the other hand, the statement is clear and contradict nothing or at less much less things than the map.

So basically you wanted to use a map that contradict the manga and the statement, i don't think you can do something like that, for now, judging by the contradiction made by the map, we can no longer use his map for calculate something.

Just to note that this is the same with this Map too

> Yeah Nakaba said this, Nakaba said that. I dont give a shit for what he says.

I don't know which side I am on for this topic - but I do want to point out that it is funny to say that you don't care about what the authors says when the alternative you're proposing is using the numbers from a map created by the author.

the way i see it, if he wants the map to be current modern day GB then use the real map its that simple yall fighting each other for nothing

episode came out on *********... its decent animation could've been better but the sub were horrible... like god damm

Back