• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 23

1997KD said:
If I recall correctly commandments were supposed to disappear once it loses his vessel?
if you go back to when meliodas got rid of them they were fading then cusack put them in darkness before giving them to zeldris .. you guys gotta pay attention

Zezu1995 said:
diane literally made something bigger than a mountain and he puts it at town lmao.. most of these wont get accepted cuz current the current ones are fine and we still need to figure out tarmiels ocean being literal .. the OD storm reached all around britinna all the way to the forest thats small country .
Stop spamming the thread with your replies. Use the edit button. Also to be fair all the mountains we have seen in NNT have been pretty small and it's been pointed out that the current calc used an incorrect size for GIdeon. And that is not how storms work. A planetary storm could just be Low 6-B.

Also the whole Flash = lightspeed thing has already been discussed to death. IMade already said the wording does not imply its lightspeed after translating it.

peter google whats a "flash" and then both translations mine and imade both said "literal flash" :/ you guys are trying really hard to ignore this ya know.

sorry for spam forgot i can edit xd anyways i dont see why a literal flash cant be rel+ to sol and if we agree that its rel+ wouldnt ON still HIT SOL due to being at least 2x faster?

so should DK get a new key with "at least low 6-B,possibly 6-B(was going to fuse with the entire country"?

also should it be called britannia DK?

So far it doesn't seem like he merged with all of Brittania. He only seems to have merged with the mountain ranges near the lake.

hmm maybe the part he wants us to see is mountain size but in truth hes merged with all of it. what yall think?

Well when he turned into that Cthulhu lookalike he only pulled parts of the land when he started floating rather than the entire thing. So yeah I don't think he has merged with the entire country.

Peter1129 said:
Well when he turned into that Cthulhu lookalike he only pulled parts of the land when he started floating rather than the entire thing. So yeah I don't think he has merged with the entire country.
that part was odd cuz when he floated then landed back he was one with the land again so maybe thats why? cuz currently picture wise he isnt floating hes grounded

Let's just wait until the best translations, and if he says he merged with all of Britannia then it will be accepted as fact

Well after getting his ass kicked twice Demon King decides to become Britannia!

seroiusly why is this guy still alive

maybe cuz his main body is still sealed in purgatory and they cant kill him but they can stop him from coming back by destroying the commandments , tho he still wont be dead .. SD isnt dead either her body is just destroyed

she isnt dead every goddess body got destroyed to seal the whole demon clan. she can use her soul to come back like the others do but lets be honest whos body can even hold her power?

natsu cant beat meliodas tho... physical meliodas has him topped and if natsu uses magic it gets FC now natsu can eat it like he did on the first chapter of ft but its gonna be a back and forth and will force natsu to fight physically which he wont win and any multi magic skills gets clonned FC i can never see how natsu beats meliodas....wait.. he does have END curse fire which isnt magic but END needs feats and fc has counter 2 things without magic already

@Zezu

The Natsu downplay hurts and is wrong

Natsu's peak scales like 2 million times above him right now

Zezu1995 said:
she isnt dead every goddess body got destroyed to seal the whole demon clan. she can use her soul to come back like the others do but lets be honest whos body can even hold her power?
that goes for a normal goddess we dont know for her and besides the whole thing with meliodas curse staying broken it seems to give more food for the theory that she is dead

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Zezu
The Natsu downplay hurts and is wrong

Natsu's peak scales like 2 million times above him right now
i didnt say meliodas was stronger i said PHYSICALLY... natsu hasnt shown any base physical feats higher than shit.. ban punch on DK is higher than anything natsu has done and meliodas scales far above that. now note im talking about BASE natsu even if he uses his forms he still has no shown physical feats

and how am i downplaying? i been saying natsu was cont forever... yall ignored me then also lol

@Zezu

I don't wanna make this a Natsu vs Meliodas thread, I'm just gonna say Natsu's Physical Strength scales to his Magic Power, but let's just agree to disagre

know what i think... i feel after 280 shit went downhill and we expected waaaay to much from the original demon which let us down... then i thought about it and realize the original demon was only strong cuz DK gave him power but took it away to make it 10 and split them in two

Back