• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 23

ByAsura said:
Nabaka didn't say it's a literal flash, he Ludoshel moves like a literal flash. Your scans say this.
If he says he moves like a flash then he moves like a flash, what the hell are you trying to argue against? Zezu is right on the money when he says he should have a speed upgrade, it isn't wank lmao

everytime i make a CRT yall ignore or downplay it then weeks later come right back and agree when someone else does it this has happened twice already

So they are fighting Demon King again. For a third time. First time it was Meliodas than it was Zeldris and now I think he merged with the country itself.

Well at least it seems like we are finally going to have some decent feats this time around.

Oof, well since these all need to get evaluated, let's not panic, we should make a big CRT after they're all evaluated

Yeah cause if these are all correct than that would mean that Danafor Destruction is now an outlier as it's above most of the others feats performed by characters comparable or stronger than him in the series. And since the feats are now so low I think we should also probably remake the Mael Cloud Dispersion feat as it might be usable.

Although the god tiers might stay where they are if Demon King suddenly decides to throw around some small country lvl feats in the next chapter. Which seems possible as he has merged with the land of Britannia right now.

It was decided by calc members that the current ocean calc was the most accurate to use. But now M3X remade it because he said there's a problem with it in the blog and the results are even lower now.

All 3 calcs are based on horizon distance. When you can calculate said distance from the cloud above actual tornadoes, I can't see using Estarossa as a reference being more accurate.

Ehh I don't know much about calcs so I can't say much about it. But we should probably just wait for the calcs to be evaluated. Though I saw his conversation with a calc member and I know that at the very least the current Diane calc is inaccurate. So at the very least the mid tiers will be downgraded.

Even if we see the downgrades, we'd still see High 6-C characters. Meliodas' Danafor feat would also be attributed to his Prime Assault Mode according to 327.5.

@Causality So I guess the high tiers and up are probably going to stay the same. But the mid tiers are probably going to get downgraded.

@Steve Actually the latest volume extra straight up had Meliodas saying he isn't as strong as his prime when he was in Danafor. So he somehow regained his Prime power after the events of Danafor not before. And even if it was Prime Meliodas that performed it everybody kinda agreed with ignoring the retcon.

Steve Rogers1 said:
Even if we see the downgrades, we'd still see High 6-C characters. Meliodas' Danafor feat would also be attributed to his Prime Assault Mode according to 327.5.
This was already brought up and was rejected

Edit: Nvm Peter explained it better

depending on the official scans, shouldnt DK get solid country possibly large if hes really making the land of britinna his vessel ?

Peter1129 said:
Oh right also there are some new feats as well as recalcs of the current feats. And from the looks of it the mid to god tiers of the verse are probably gonna get downgraded if these calcs are correct.
Original Demon Storm

Tarmiel Ocea

Drole Earthquake

Ten Commandments Awakening

Diane Chibaku Tensei
diane literally made something bigger than a mountain and he puts it at town lmao.. most of these wont get accepted cuz current the current ones are fine and we still need to figure out tarmiels ocean being literal .. the OD storm reached all around britinna all the way to the forest thats small country .

Peter1129 said:
So far it seems like he has only possessed parts of Brittania not the entire land.
guess we need to wait for another chapter cuz going by spoiler translations it was stated twice hes using the land of britnna but you also could be correct

Back