• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 23

ZERO7772 said:
^I agree

People should top b!tching about the characters not blowing up the whole country everytime they land a punch. SSG Goku almost destroyed the universe with few attacks but Vegito barely destroyed few buildings in Blue.
WRONG they need to start blowing up bigger and better shit, the only reason i and many others find this website actually interesting

I mean, half the time writers give less of a crap about that stuff compared to the fans. I imaging writers dont go 'oh i need to make sure my character is continent level' usually thoughts that specific never factor in unless it is incrimental to the plot. Usually they just settle for non-specific growths in power, its ppl like us who pay more attention to this stuff

WRONG they need to start blowing up bigger and better shit, the only reason i and many others find this website actually interesting

You do realized only nerds like us give a crap about "characters blowing up stuff" right? The author, including likely 90% of the reders doesn't care how much damage those fictional characters can cause.

Zeldris giving love speeches (wtf?) and the DK ended with PTSD after the first Mel/Ban fight. Looks like the possesion will be undone and he will somehow continue the fight while being weaker, i dont see the point of that. I expect a PU for the DK so he can stop being so pathetic.

Wow, this fight is an exact repeat of the last one, except in this fight, the Demon King never once had the upper hand and threatened the Sins, also where's Ruler, also, how did Escanor get Sunshine, also wheres the goddess, also why won't the DK just shut up already, he's been saying, "I'M THE DEMON KING, NOBODY CAN STOP ME" for the past 50 chapters, even tho he hasn't even taken out 1 Character and keeps getting wrecked

well truth be told he isnt at 100% but this next fight he might be seeing now they gotta kill him in the real world to end this

The fact that Zeldris has time to flirts with his girl when he's in a battle with THE DEMON KING is hilarious.

This guys is so pathic

Dk isn't the only one repeating lines

You all keep saying the same thing every few comments for the past year, Jesus Christ I get it, dk is trash

hmm i just noticed something about tne 4 AA.. their graces are literal , literal flash, ocean,sunshine,tornado.. cant we use that and find the smallest ocean to finally be done with tarmiels issue, i noticed that we talked about going back to it but never did

Well, Escanor isn't Star level...

And I'm not ok with assuming a real ocean, I prefer lowballing to be safe and not wank our mid to top tiers

sunshine not sun . lol and we can just assume its the smallest ocean :/ since it was used in a dimension we dont even know how far it goes same with sariel we can use the biggest or smallest tornado and see what happens

The same scans you posted say "like a flash, literally." Also, Ludoshel could cut Escanor's top off while using flash, proving that he doesn't become an actual flash of light, even if he's as fast as one.

Sariel doesn't just produce Tornadoes, he can also make storms and shields of wind. Tarmiel can outright manipulate water. They're called "Ocean" and "Tornado", but they just seem to be Water Manipulation/Creation and Air Manipulation/Weather Manipulation.

he has water manipulation but he still created a literal ocean and since NNT is our world IRL we should scale it to the smallest ocean.. as for ludo i didnt say he becomes a flash .. he moves like a literal flash of light which would auto put him at rel+ to sol which would explain why MS had the whole "FTL" translations before since ON was faster than flash grace

that calc means nothing now that we got Q/A for ludo.. all graces are literal and NNT is OUR WORLD meaning that shit is a mega low ball

also sarile just created the sky in the dimension while tarmiel did the ocean.. which both size is just to big to find out but since its literal we can get one for ocean and just scale sariel after

It's called as big and Britannia is said to be identical to Britain (even being physically similar on the Seven Deadly Sins map) but it's not the same as the real world.

Being an ocean doesn't make it as large as a real one, the definition is "a very large expanse of sea, in particular each of the main areas into which the sea is divided geographically." It just needs to fit the description, not the size, especially since this feat isn't on Earth.

That's my point, it's not a literal flash of light, it moves as fast as a literal flash.

which would still put him at rel+ , anyways theres literally a Q/A of nabaka saying and i quote " Yes NNT verse is our world just in ancient times" he didnt say anything about britininna he meant the whole planet... i had the scan months ago but not sure where it is leme find it. and it doesnt matter if the feat wasnt on earth its still a literal ocean

The point isn't speed, I don't care about it being lightspeed or not. My point is it's not a literal flash of light, which debunks your point of all graces being literal.

Yes, because in ancient times we had Camelot, Purgatory, the Fairy King's forest, floating temples and Megadozer. Also, again, it doesn't need to be as big as real world ocean to actually meet the qualifications of being an ocean.

Last comment on that blog has the real volume of the Artic ocean...Anyways people will always be iffy on this.

how in the world are you gonna argue with a Q/A bro? nabaka said its a literal flash then thats what it is.. plain and simple

Nabaka didn't say it's a literal flash, he Ludoshel moves like a literal flash. Your scans say this.

this isnt the first time tho.. literal was also used for ocean.. lord why did i ever delete these scans...

i could find them if i knew how to use this stupid picture finder.. every time i type something in this it says cant be found

yes i posted the link here but leme see if i can find it again its only in the japan scans and it has about 10 other questions with it

Back