• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 23

To be fair guys, the writing isn't that bad, it's pretty generic all around and the scaling is wonky, but at least the art is very good, and we get to see Mel use all his forms and powers

The only issue is that there are 0 stakes, everyone's gonna be fone and the Demon King isn't threatening at all, regardless, I think we should just try to enjoy it for what it is

Writing is shit that's what it is.

That's for this current arc tho I think we all can agree on that.

Like reading this is just horrible.

Escanor has legitimate reasoning and his power level has only shifted with the Gaiden Arc

Meliodas has been getting power ups and power ups. More so than others who already get Bankai0esque powerups out of nowhere.

They both are basically. But diff to people

AstralKing7 said:
Writing is shit that's what it is.

That's for this current arc tho I think we all can agree on that.

Like reading this is just horrible.
I mean, you can always stop reading it.

Just saiyan.

tbh who in the world would stop? theres a reason i didnt stop reading FT.. i came so far so i wanna see how it ends

This "You can just stop reading" repone is so old and outdated at this point.

People follow the series for many years, of course they can't drop the thing when it at it last breath.

ZERO7772 said:
This "You can just stop reading" repone is so old and outdated at this point.

People follow the series for many years, of course they can't drop the thing when it at it last breath.
Just like your constant ranting, you know.

Zezu1995 said:
tbh who in the world would stop? theres a reason i didnt stop reading FT.. i came so far so i wanna see how it ends
You... Can... Stop... Reading... And finish it when the series ends.

Nobody is forcing you to keep reading weekly something you dislike. If you dont like it, its on you.

i like it still i might be the only one here who defends it . but its ending so idc if it gets bad .. imo the 3v3 was the last good arc with ludo vs zeldris

Eh, writing is shit but as Escanor fan last month was a treat for me so I am not mad tbh.

The Gaiden made me drop s lot of salt though

Thinking about, it's only when the fights get really really long that writing starts to dip down a bit. The Mael revelation and a few were great in my opinion. Then again I might be inspired by Zacky's music videos

Trash chapter

DK might as well had just opened a portal in the first place with Zel a body to summon the other half of his real body

We never got to see this guy at full power

NNT- 5 out of 10 as a series for me

Guys, it's most certainly not the end of the fight, there's gonna be another twist, also Zeldris had help with the Demon King just like Meliodas, so it makes sense

Nakaba wont end it here, Mel hasnt used his DK form and Arthur hasnt awakened yet. Still, the DK jobbing again, how dissapointing...

Really tho, how hard is it to write an actual threatening villain? Most of the fans complains would have never happened if the DK trashed the sins like nothing and then Escanors sacrfice would have also meant something.

DK is a god who had his power for thousands of years, by logic even Meliodas god form should be no match for the DK full power because he's just like a newbabe comapred to his father.

DK had the hype, the status, and the lore to back his character yet he failed miserably at every turn

Honestly, the Demon King's plan of possessing people with the Ten Commandments was fairly stupid and only managed to succeed due to extraordinary circumstance.

Tbh Estarossa or Mael should have been the over all final villain.

Like it jsut makes sense that the bad guy would have the powers of Angels and Demons. It would have been so much better but no

Like tbh... u can lowkey see that he probably was going to end up that way as the final boss

When u think about it. The spel from Gowther could have broken at a later time which was probably the plan. Up until the the writing was kinda good thst was a huge plot twist I didn't see coming

Like DK should have just been the mid Bosa battle and then have Mael/Esta take the commandments at his "father's" defeat to reveal himself as Mael the Archangel then this is where Arthur comes and the series ends with the epic clash

Bullshit as always.
I mean, come on.. the Sins in the battle are supposed to show at least 6-C feats, and pretty sure this explosion performed by 7 PEOPLE AT THEIR FULL POWER is not even close to 7-B feat

Please, tell me the last time in DBS that the universe was in danger of being blown up after Battle of Gods. And everyone and their mother are universe level at that point.

^I agree

People should top b!tching about the characters not blowing up the whole country everytime they land a punch. SSG Goku almost destroyed the universe with few attacks but Vegito barely destroyed few buildings in Blue.

That concept is specifically addressed in the Goku vs Beerus fight. Characters learn to control their energy in a way that prevents damage to the surrounding environment. Still, it's a common trope that isn't even all that bad. I don't see why people get so upset over it.

Nope, I'm not even upset over it, I just don't have enough neurons to comprehend feats and powerscaling lmao

Btw, I have another doubt, the DK now was defeated twice and pretty sure he won't come back, what about the Supreme Deity? Is she supposed to be dead? According to cap 311, Meliodas was able to destroy his curse, cast upon by SD, but he failed to destroy Elizabeth's curse, because the DK was still alive.

She might be irrelevant at this point.

Also I think what Atrex1's saying is that we really need to get bigger feats aside from that to have some nice nifty upgrade calcs. I mean for crying out loud Kongou Banchou literally almost destroyed the world via Multi Continental. An easy scale above what SDS can do in raw power

Back