• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 22

Also When Esta FC Escanor attack, gil said it's is same as meluodas technique? Ban replied that no something is different, there wasn't any magic in escanor attack then Esta respond and reveal his power that he can fc physical attack At this point everyone knows that Meliidas can only fc magical attack

Considering he is Mael, he should've learned it from the Goddess Clan but.. he doesn't use FC anymore, neither against Gowther, King etc, neither against Zeldris and DK Meliodas as well, shit.. did he freaking lost the ability or Nakaba had Alzheimer?

ATrex1 said:
Considering he is Mael, he should've learned it from the Goddess Clan but.. he doesn't use FC anymore, neither against Gowther, King etc, neither against Zeldris and DK Meliodas as well, shit.. did he freaking lost the ability or Nakaba had Alzheimer?
Yeah Nakaba seems to forget about this things. The sinner didn't use any of the abilities from Chandler or Cusack even though FC would have saved him from getting one-shotted. Ban also seems to have forgotten snatch. King is using only 1 spear currently. Drole never danced against anyone etc.

Well, it's possible that the Original Demon doesn't actually have the unique abilities of Cusack or Chandler and they have their own unique abilities while in their separate forms.

and i agree with damage the OD possibly only got those abilities when they were separated but even soo when they fused shouldnt they still know it?

Yeah Nakaba seems to forget about this things. The sinner didn't use any of the abilities from Chandler or Cusack even though FC would have saved him from getting one-shotted. Ban also seems to have forgotten snatch. King is using only 1 spear currently. Drole never danced against anyone etc.
ban dont use snatch cuz if someone durability is higher he will break his hand and hes not immortal anymore so he cant just heal it ... same goes for hunter fest... it puts a big strain on his body

> and i agree with damage the OD possibly only got those abilities when they were separated but even soo when they fused shouldnt they still know it?

Possibly. Possibly not.

I don't recall them ever saying he can use any of thier magics when he's together.

The most we've seen him do that his other forms can do is channeling his Darkness into making blades for his hilts like Cusack.

And we know he has a unique magic power when he's a single entity that neither of his two halves have.

The OD should have gotten more of Cusack and Chandler's abilities. He would've made for a more interesting villain. The same goes for the DK. It's weird that he hasn't shown off any of the 10 commandments that he created.

I think it's more likely that he just can't use the abilities; when they're restored to him all they do is raise his power to his original levels.

At least, that's what it seems to be so far.

i might agree.. seing dk made them to be a vessel... i dont even think before he made them he had any commandment powers

I'm not buying the whole "sinner just forgot all his movesets because he's a fusion"

His separated moves would have been too much for the sins and nakaba just can't have his precious maincrew getting handled

Imo, I agree with Jack. The reason for him not knowing the moves his halves did is never explained and I don't know a better reason than because it would've been too OP if Sinner could just look into Escanor's eyes and than make him cut his own head off with Rhitta.

So Diane can just knock back the Demon King, is this calc usable at all tho, and also, damn, look at her, she's quite fine in this chapter

On another note, the Demon King is just getting constantly hit and being like, nah brah, that ain't gonna work, but he's not doing literally anything to the sins

Hope it's time for The One Escanor to just demolish him

The DK's connection to the lake was cut out, time for this idiot to take things seriously. I bet Escanor will humilliate him... again.

so where does this feat even put diane? also now they only got 1 min to beat the DK cuz if escanor ONE go away its over... but my GOD THE ART IS GODSEND

Back