• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 22

Oh no, the Demon King needs the infinite magic of the lake, even though literally no one has run out of power in the series ever, lack of magic power has never been an issue at all, the sins aren't suffering from this, and they've been spamming spells against the Demon King, god, I hope this just ends with The One Escanor chopping the Demon King in half

Zezu1995 said:
MAYBE its cuz of the body? who knows but I think its best to wait for MS... it explains better
The link I send above is official scan I guess

Edit: those are official scan, so they take priority rather ms translation

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Oh no, the Demon King needs the infinite magic of the lake, even though literally no one has run out of power in the series ever, lack of magic power has never been an issue at all, the sins aren't suffering from this, and they've been spamming spells against the Demon King, god, I hope this just ends with The One Escanor chopping the Demon King in half
The Demon king takes Sunshine from Escanor GG

Tbh at this point Im more interested in everything surrounding the fight, like Diane and King, than in the fight itself.

I tried a calc of the Lake destruction. It only got Town level+ results, but someone might do a better job of it.

The Ocean Feat is really the only really important feat, everything else was only ever 6-C

Well there's also Mael's cloud dispersion which kinda just got forgotten due to some problems with the distance or something else. And there's also Ban's fissure punch which we were hoping to see if there is an earthquake in the anime. But that's like over a year away if not longer.

Oh right forgot it's coming out in October. But the Ban vs Demon King scene scene is like the season finale. Heck we might not even see the fight this season if they don't rush it. So it's still at the very least going to be half a year before we see it.

Season 2 ended around chapter 200 right? Usually they do 100 chapter per season so 40 episode will easily finish 130+ chapters.

but they would have to stop at the fakeout epilogue since the recent arc only has 20 something chapters.

Supreme Deity is behind everything and the gang is gonna go beat her up with a reformed Demon King who shares a body with Zel instead.

imagine that

So does anyone know the multiplier that puts the low 6Bs, as Low 6Bs. I need it for a thread between Luffy and Meliodas.

There is no concrete AP for the Low 6-Bs there's only a scaling chain. And the scaling chain for Post-Purgatory Meliodas are these two

Scaling Chain #1

True Magic Meliodas (Comparable to)~ 50% Demon King (Far stronger than)> Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas (At least over 2x stronger than)> Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas (Soundly defeats)> Demon King Zeldris (Far stronger than)> Afternoon Mael (Casually one shots as he gets weaker overtime)> Original Demon w/ Crisis (Already solidly stronger but is still getting much stronger every second)> True Body Ludoshel = Baseline Low 6-B (1 Teraton)

Scaling Chain #2

True Magic Meliodas (Comparable to)~ 50% Demon King (Far stronger than)> Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas (At least over 2x stronger than)> Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas (Soundly defeats)> Demon King Zeldris (Far stronger than)> 4C Mael (Stronger than)> Prime Elizabeth (Roughly comparable to)~ Indura Monspeet + Indura Deriere > Indura Monspeet (Slightly stronger than or comparable to)>~ Indura Deriere (Completely no sells and overpowers)> True Body Ludoshel = Baseline Low 6-B (1 Teraton)

I doubt the scaling chain will matter since currently Luffy seems to be winning via durability negation and future sight rather than AP.

True Body Ludoshel is baseline Low 6-B via casually overpowering Original Demon who is super casually High 6-C+ (887.2 Gigaton).

Back