• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 19

According to the official translation, Elizabeth never "gave" meliodas or DK world of pain as meliodas replaced it with "cruising for a bruising". So this means that meliodas was referring to Elizabeth slapping her in chapter 248 and DK isnt badly hurt as hes only bruised up from the ark

Maxnumb231 said:
According to the official translation, Elizabeth never "gave" meliodas or DK world of pain as meliodas replaced it with "cruising for a bruising". So this means that meliodas was referring to Elizabeth slapping her in chapter 248 and DK isnt badly hurt as hes only bruised up from the ark
Sure. Meliodas in 248 understimated Liz. Sure.

The gap in power levels has never been portrayed so clearly than in this chapter.

Somebody please put Escanor down for the count man!!ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Escanor really needs something to do before the manga ends, maybe he'll merge with Mael to fight

I'm hoping that Mael will possess him and somehow leave him with the power in a way that he can survive using it.

Zezu1995 said:
escanor is gonna get his true power and then die
Nakaba has a hard time keeping Eline dead, you think he would kill one of the sins?

I agree whoever that he really needs to do something before the manga ends cuz it makes no sense from story telling stand point for all the sins to get their big moments while Escanor is just comic relife

It's such a shame really that a character who once was the most epic thing about NNT is turned into a joke and is irrelevant even in term of power scaling. Remember when Escanor even showing on the screen caused everyone to go nuts? Every line he said was gold and fun.

As an Escanor fan I am deeply wounded. I hope he does something at this point or his character is ruined for me.

naw what happened to escanor is good... most of the fight since s2 its been him solo'ing the verse till recently .. its about time he dies

Looking at his cocky attitude makes me want to see him getting clobbered by Saitama, with a nameless punch.

I mean, it's not much of his fault, his Grace literally forces him to be prideful. And let's not forget that he and Merlin are the only main-characters that didn't get a power-up through the series to keep up with the Power-Creep, and so the fact that Escanor is more than a match to the Top-Tiers and can somewhat keep up with Low God-Tier characters is very impressive.

I liked his cocky attitude. Cause usually cocky people always lose but he lost to plot as well as the fact that he was cool asf and hyped asf.

The fact that they made his character itself weak and bad by having a crush on Merlin and being in a one sided competition for her against Arthur is what killed him for me as a character

Escanor was great, because for about 40 chapters, the villains had been really overpowered and wrecked the heroes for the longest time, so it became really awesome to see a hero who finally could fight back and show the villains who their messing with, however the the story shifted, and then suddenly the Heroes now always wreck the Villains, which leaves no place for a character like Escanor anymore, which sucks, we needed more threatening and powerful villains

-BANLK- said:
I never liked Escanor, he is like a wish fulfillment for some people.
He's a 40 years old virgin with a crush on some witch. How is that a wish fulfillment? Mel is the biggest Gary sue in this story.

Mel is a Gardy Stue, Escanor is a better Protagonist and should've been the main character, his character and backstory are far more interesting

ZERO7772 said:
It's such a shame really that a character who once was the most epic thing about NNT is turned into a joke and is irrelevant even in term of power scaling. Remember when Escanor even showing on the screen caused everyone to go nuts? Every line he said was gold and fun.

As an Escanor fan I am deeply wounded. I hope he does something at this point or his character is ruined for me.
This is so cringe worthy.

You can keep throwing shitty jokes and act all smug PaChi2.

Maybe this is cringe, yeah. But I really picked this series because of Escanor and every page he appeared in made me enjoy the series more. Do you really have to be an ass about it?

hes a escanor fanboy thats fine but escanor glory days are gone bro... its over... anywho ... we have more powerful villains their literally fighting an indura right now... neither of them can beat that thing 1v1

(Seeing holy knights get clobbered by baby Indura) *sigh of relief* At least there's some consistency to be had in this manga.

also the sins should get low country now since theyw ere able to affect and injure the indura shoudl they not?

Back