• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 19

I dont understand the need to do what he is doing. Elizabeth and Meliodas would have left the world, leaving no possible opposition to his conquest.

The Supreme deity messed it up. If her curse hadn't have worked at that last moment they would have left. Leaving DK to the human word with Mel thinking he was dead. That would have turned out so much better and would have given opportunity for better writing imo

Didnt the last chapter state that Elizabeth's curse was made by the DK, tho?

Also was the power thay dk zeldris displayed telekinesis? Is that something of note to add to a profile? (Idk how to add but i want someone else to)

We should wait for the english translations before adding it. To me it just seems like another way to use Ominous Nebula.

Uhhh I just read the profiles. Wasn't here for when these feats got calced years ago. Ask a expert from back the if they're still here

Yeah, this is where everything comes from:

Class G (His arm wrestle with Ban wrecked Baste Dungeon)

But there's no calc for it as far as I'm aware.

> Class G: 10^9 to 10^12 kg (The mass of the human world population, the largest man-made structures)

I could understand that if one of them lifted up off the ground, but all they did was destroy it.

um.... so how many induras is he gonna release i wonder... and last i checked the DK has no control over them so isnt this a bad idea?

Zezu1995 said:
i feel bad for escanor mael is MIA and hes powerless
Mael should be on Britannia, he will probably appear later. Even if Escanor got Sunshine back, he is useless against Induras.

Mael should be on Britannia, he will probably appear later. Even if Escanor got Sunshine back, he is useless against Induras.

We do not know the level of power of the Indura yet or the limit of The One. This statement is hasty for now

Escanor is kinda useless against the Induras. Indura Derieri and Monspeet are capable of stomping True Body Ludoshel so what do you expect Escanor to do outside of The One which only last for one minute?

You talk as if NNT is consistent. Besides, the Induras that Ludoshel battled were not so impressive, imduras are Just Hype by now. And I can se Merlin using time Magic tô stop Escanor/Mael in The One mode.

Those two Induras beat the crap out of Ludociel, who is stronger than Sinner. They are among the strongest of the verse.

Merlin needs 10 minutes to stop time, and they would be completly stopped so they wouldnt move either way lol.

Escanor cant do anything here without The One, let Mael handle this.

tbh we never fully got to see the real fight.. ludo was gonna use full power but liz stopped him then again they tanked and blitzed him anyways so he was gonna take an L lol

Back