• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 19

The One Escanor might scalingwise become stronger than King and Ban, depending on how this goes, it might mean that The One really is supreme

I fully expect the one form to scale above Ban and King cuz otherwise he's completely worthless. Maybe he can use the Grace better this time since he watched the original owner do his stuff.

I am still not sure how things will play for Escanor and Arthur. The sins are destroying the Indura ane Mel and elie are overwhelming not-full power DK.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The One Escanor might scalingwise become stronger than King and Ban, depending on how this goes, it might mean that The One really is supreme
That wouldn't really make any sense, The One Escanor was having trouble against Zeldris.

Zel is the ultimate badass you have no idea~

Mael one shouted The sinner but had a close battel with Zel somehow, supposedly the reason for that is Mael couldn't use magic, yet Eacanor almost one shotted little Zel when he got his hands on him and we never saw him using magic in The One mode.

Zel ON > Sinner.

Ugh this makes no sense what so ever & I'm tired of seeing Escanor. Let us see Mael while at his strongest pls Nakaba

Not even disappointed to be fair, NNT has been going on a downward spiral for quite some time already, so everything so far has been according to what I was expecting. It's not something that suddenly dipped in quality like Shokugeki no Soma.

Should we make a spore key in the Chimera Indura's page? Maybe even another page. I've done a render for it, already. Also, King says he could incinerate the entire area where the Induras are falling, which includes mountains, valleys, etc.

ByAsura said:
Should we make a spore key in the Chimera Indura's page? Maybe even another page. I've done a render for it, already.
Also, King says he could incinerate the entire area where the Induras are falling, which includes mountains, valleys, etc.
that would just be another country feat since we always have a statement saying they will spread all over britininna . so it doesnt really do anything for their tier truth be told

I know. I just brought it up because it was sort of interesting.

You know what...

We may not get The One Mael, we may not get the Supreme Deity, and we may not get a great ending, but this chapter reminded me why I began to love this series... Escanor, his greatness will return and I'm happy, this chapter was the first good one in a while, seeing his inner thoughts and character development was amazing, I hope he gets a chance to land a good blow on the Demon King at least once, then it would mean he wrecked the entire Meliodas Family, great chapter and I'm finally looking forward to the next chapter for the first time in a while

I just hope we get The One Mael at some point, also, Mael should get healing on his profile

Also it seems like Nakaba really is retconning Prime Meliodas into the story like in the extra chapter with the sins escaping the castle. In this chapter we see Prime Demon Mark Meliodas wrecking Escanor in the past even though back than Ban said 32k Base Meliodas was the same Meliodas from 10 years ago.

How is Mel even fighting Escanor in the flash back? Wasn't he 56K at best before his death? NNT power scaling is one of the worst I have seen in a while.

Nakaba changed the Meliodas from 10 years ago from Unsealed to Prime. That's how he's wrecking him. The Demon mark he's using is his Prime Demon Mark not his Unsealed Demon Mark. He also did the same in that extra chapter but people thought it was an art error but now it seems like it wasn't. He really is trying to retcon how strong Meliodas was 10 years ago.

We also have Zel "officially PL of 61k" fighting on par with Ludo of PL of 210K somehow. Merlin who was afraid of Galan wrecking the 2 masters and being sacred of 142K Mel.

The 61k was referring to Base Zeldris so nothing contradicts it. He fought Ludoshel who was 201k while using God so also nothing contradicts it. Now Merlin yeah no excuses. Also now it seems like Merlin can knock out an off guard Prime Demon Mark Meliodas in one hit which honestly sounds kinda bs.

Base Zel doesn't exist he had his demon mark active all time, Also since when God gives you a power boost? As far I remember it only nullify magic

He never turned off his Demon mark so first Demon Mark Zeldris is Base Zeldris. Since forever it's basically him borrowing a small portion of power from the Demon King. With God he one shot a powered up Drole and was stated to be able to break out of Melascula's Dark Cacoon which Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas who was likely around 100k couldn't destroy. It wasn't until the fight with Ludoshel did we see the upper limits of God.

You are right. It's been a while since I looked up old NNT chapters cuz I am too burned out on this series and just want it to end.

Peter stop with your misinformation. The demon mark on meliodas has always been inconsistent. During the holy war flashback, meliodas own demon mark was not a circle compare to when escanor mentioned meliodas. When mael mentioned meliodas again, this is the same meliodas from the flashback, but the demon mark on his forehead is a circle. Its literally art inconsistency, and you're trying to downplay so hard that meliodas is weak lmao.

I do think Power Levels have made us come up with insane reasons for why characters can scale, overall if there were no power levels it would be easier for us all

Prime Meliodas' Demon Mark has always been drawn as a circle later on. The only time it looked like his Post-Revival Demon Mark was in that fight against Indura Monspeet and Deriere. It's just like how Zeldris' 2nd Demon Mark was change to a circle later on after the fight with the Assault Squad. And it would make absolutely no sense for Unsealed Demon Mark Meliodas to defeat Escanor. But yeah powerscaling has been making no sense recently. We really need a databook to figure out how strong these characters are compared to each other.

Back