• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 19

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Zezu
Diane and Gowther should not be Low 6-B, them hurting the Indura should be an Outlier, Merlin with Infinity Maybe
Yeah it's probably just to show off like Monspeet blowing up Tarmiel's heads or Tar and Sar cutting 3C Esta.

oh right thats not an outliner either.. when 3c mael got back his memories and became fallen they injured him and even held him back together so they still had enough power to fight him .. same with deri but her powers are amp so i guess she dont fully count

They did that in their true bodies, in their human bodies they were much weaker. Anyway my point was that it's not the first time that characters managed to cut through other characters stronger than them.

meliodas killed aranrk and zeno of the 10c when he betrayed the demon clan but this new indura is a favor so which one of them went indura is what im wondering...

Wouldn't the reverse of these matchups make more sense since Zeref and Meliodas are the older brothers while Natsu and Zeldris are the younger ones?

I understand no one probably care about powerscaling considering how screwed it is lately, but I wonder who's stronger between Elizabeth and Ban.

Elizabeth live up to her hype now after all.

ELizabeths hould not be stronger than Ban, that would break power scaling, she was supposed to be equal to Meliodas Prime, if she's now stronger than Ban, she magically made up for hundreds for years of Purgatory training

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
ELizabeths hould not be stronger than Ban, that would break power scaling, she was supposed to be equal to Meliodas Prime, if she's now stronger than Ban, she magically made up for hundreds for years of Purgatory training
But she is not equal to prime meliodas at all. I like this headcanon tho

But she is not equal to prime meliodas at all. I like this headcanon tho

My boy Mael stated that Ludo and Elizabeth could have been used instead of him if what Gowther wanted was someone comparable to Meliodas. The headcanon is yours.

Zezu1995 said:
it was stated that she ludo were both pretty close to prime mel along with mael with sunshine
2nd demon mark holy war meliodas isnt prime meliodas. You do realize that the more emotion meliodas gains the weaker he gets right? This is based on the fact DK and what merlin according to his power and emotions.

There's just one thing I want to clear up, Meliodas is not a Demon King, that is just a title and nothing more, he'd have to assume the throne to technically become that, the new form he has is in no way related to the Demon King, if it was, it would have gone away when he lost the Commandments, it's probably just his true magic, now while the Demon King himself says that the world has no need for 2 Demon Kings, it's just a statement that Meliodas has reached the same level of power as the Demon King, and is therefore another "Demon King" but the title of being a Demon King itself does not give you special power, it's Meliodas's Power itself that reached the Demon King, he didn't gain it from an alternate force

DK is still the demon kkng without the commandments for majority of the series literally

I believe when u reach a certain level you obviously qualify to be a demon king.

You see Zel could have been the DK with the power boost from the commandments.

Mel's power increased in the demon world jsut like Bans and he also unlocked his true magic.

Ban is no where near DK tier or qualify himself to be in that level. Meliodas and DK are the only ones are at the tier at the current moment

Thinking about it now, all the sins are gary and mary sue/stus

Especially king and diane, what the hell makes them so special? Atleast the others have some sort of excuse through heritage powers

Diane was nowhere near drole even after training powerwise and she hasn't trained since and is taking on a being that could eat the character (chandler) for breakfast that made drole into mincemeat effortlessly, and king's gary stu ass is the strongest fairy of all time just becuase

Not really. If you payed attention, the fact that King was able to fight on par with everyone BEFORE he had wings and that wings were stated to be a large part of a fairy's power should have clued you in on how strong he would be at full potential. Glox pretty much said this word for word, I don't where this "just because" is coming from.

It's been a while so I don't remember how much stronger Drole's training made Diane in comparison to him.

According to the sins pair guidebook even with Drole's Dance Diane's max power level is just 53.6k which is still overall slightly lower than Drole's base power level of 54k.

King fought on par with who? People going easy on him or had a huge handicap like chandler? The full wings clue was a weak narrative plot point and nothing more, and when i say out of nowhere,

I mean why is it that he is so powerful relative to other fully winged fairy kings? The answer you gave was as weak as nakaba's writing on that part (muh LoOk hIs WiNgs LoOk they R TiNy And he alReaDy barely taking enemy attacks from handicapped fighters!) and that shows...NEXT

"King fought on par with who? People going easy on him or had a huge handicap like chandler?"

"The answer you gave was as weak as nakaba's writing on that part (muh LoOk hIs WiNgs LoOk they R TiNy And he alReaDy barely taking enemy attacks from handicapped fighters!)"

[[1]]

"I mean why is it that he is so powerful relative to other fully winged fairies?"

So you're saying besides the wings, why is this fairy so strong? You might as well ask why Gowther's such a strong demon that the DK felt threatened by him or why some random Human is so strong.

what are you even trying to defend anymore? Are you saying that just because a few other characters are like this and king should be excused? Confirmed no one can answer this without weak round-about explanations

Nakaba wrote a lot of these power ups bad and i guarantee most people have thought so at some point

Back