• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 19

Cool, Ban has again his ST and Eli finally started fighting.

On the other hand though, the DK is being treated worse than the OD at this point.

Demon King's vulnerability to Ark may be the reason why.

Though I'd like to know why he doesn't just use his awesome Inversion power.

Naw it seems like Elizabeth powers have just been getting stronger. She definitely jsut overpowered and injured him

Not all arcs can hurt high level demons but hers is different

>Merlin summoned Ban ST.

Scratch that, Merlin is nakaba himself at this point.

Also, dear DK is still a joke I see. What is the point of this fight?

Damage3245 said:
Demon King's vulnerability to Ark may be the reason why.
Though I'd like to know why he doesn't just use his awesome Inversion power.
He can't use The Ruler, thats why. DK already said he needs time to be able to use his Demon King's magic.

Why can't we just have the SD come out and play. I want to see her abilities. I also want to know why the DK can't just come out in his true form rather than possessing.

HyperZero95 said:
Yeah he was immune to all magic attacks in Mel's body. But not in Zel's body it seems.
he was never immune , he just blocked their attacks it was stated also liz is the daughter of SD why we surprised she can do this?

EmperorRorepme said:
Why can't we just have the SD come out and play. I want to see her abilities. I also want to know why the DK can't just come out in his true form rather than possessing.
her abilities would be all of the graces with holy/light element thats about it tbh

the fight barely started can yall relax? zeldris body is still gaining power lets see how it goes.. yall complained about the last fight and it wasnt even done

>DK getting destroyed for 2 chapters straight for the second time after he got f*cked first time

>Chill Bro the fight just started.

Who cares about Zel's body, the presentation of the DK has been beyonde pathetic and this is the second time he talk big and fail at delivering.

I mean DK has abilities other than basic Demon abilities and commandments. I'd expect the same from an entity of similar power scheme but polar opposite powers.

Power Scaling in this series is appaling, Power Levels are redundant.

Nakaba doesn't give a **** he just wants this to end so he can write a baseball manga or something.

His main body got rekt by EMO Mel, what is even the point of it? He got rekt as himself, got rekt as Mel, and now is getting rekt as Zel. How can anyone take this guy seriously is beyond me.

What is the point of Escanor and Arthur now? Unles Nakaba pull some twist with DK and SD fusing into one ultimate being I really can't take this plot seriouly.

Zezu1995 wrote he was never immune , he just blocked their attacks it was stated also liz is the daughter of SD why we surprised she can do this?

Merlin said that magic attacks don't work on the DK so everyone used physical attacks against him and he blocked them.

Back